Chapter 58: Surprise, Surprise!!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update!! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 58:

"Miss Jung.. Miss Jung.." One of J&T's employees named Lina called Jessica who is leaning her head on the desk and sleeping soundly.

"Yah, Jessi!" Tiffany shouted and walk to the sleeping girl. "Aish! How can she sleep here?" She asked and shake her body.

Jessica stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up and instead, She move her head on the other side. Tiffany take a deep breath, Jessica is always sleepy the past few days because both of them are always busy.

"Jessi!" She shake her body again, "Jessi, Yuri's kissing another girl." She lied to wake her up.

The sleeping girl quickly stood up but felt dizzy because of her abrupt actions. "Are you okay?" Tiffany asked while holding her.

"Yeah." She said, "Where's Yuri and his woman?" She asked with creased eyebrows.

Tiffany laugh, "I was just tricking you." She said.

Jessica sighed in relief and sit on her swivel chair, "Don't do that again." She said.

"I just did that to wake you up, Lina needs you." Tiffany said and sit bak on her chair.

Lina smiled at Jessica who is yawning, "I'm sorry, I was just really sleepy." She said then smiled, "What do you need, Lina?" She asked.

"Uhm, The customer wants to talk to you.." She said.

She sighed, "Tiff, do it." She said.

"I'm busy, Jess."

She rolled her eyes and stood up, She walk out with Lina but found out that the customer already went out of the shop.

She walk back to the office and slumped down on the chair, "We should buy a couch here." She said.

Tiffany shake her head, "Yeah so you can sleep." She said.

She yawned once again, "I'm really sleepy." She said while blinking her eyes. "Let me take a nap." She said and lean her head back on her desk with her arms supporting her head.

"Stop that Jess, seeing you sleeping makes me feel lazy." Tiffany said and yawned. She too feels so sleepy because of Jessica.

The Brown haired girl sighed then sit up, "Let's just order foods then, It will help take my sleepiness away." She said then called for delivery.

After work Tiffany and Jessica went home to the latter's apartment, they both settled in the bed room and just rest.

"Yuri's not coming tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"They have team building somewhere, He'll be back in two days." Jessica answered lazily while hugging her pillow.

"Being with you makes me feel so lazy!" Tiffany said.

"I don't know what's happening to me, I just feel sleepy everywhere." She said then sighed. "I feel so tired.."

"Take a rest now, Goodnight Jessi! I love you!"

Jessica turned around and surprisingly hug the other girl, "Goodnight Bestie.. Love you too." She said and snuggled closer to her.

Tiffany look at her, Jessica never cling to her first except if she did something wrong, so she's confused at her actions. "She's getting weird." 

-------

"Where are you, Sica?" Yuri asked while calling his girlfriend up.

He is in the restaurant with the team of wedding organizers who fly all the way from the US to talk to them but Jessica is nowhere to be found.

He look at the team and felt sorry, They've been waiting for Jessica for more than two hours now and he's really embarrassed for making them wait for too long.

The team leader look at her wrist watch then sighed, "Is she still coming?" She asked.

Yuri tried to call her again but she's not picking up. "I'm really sorry." He said, "I should've picked her up.." He thought.

"I guess, she's not coming.." The girl said and stood up, "I don't think we can still fly back to plan your wedding, Yuri. We have a lot of events coming, so it's either you two will fly to the US or just find another organizers." She smiled.

Yuri bowed to them and apologized one last time before they all went out of the restaurant.

He ride his car and drive to Jessica's apartment, He badly want to see his fiancée and check on her.

"Maybe she's not feeling well." He thought.

He arrived in the apartment and was surprised to see Jessica in the dining, eating foods.

"Sica!" He called in a loud tone.

Jessica look at him then smiled, "Hi Babe!" She said then stuffed some food in , "I ordered chicken, let's eat!" She said.

Yuri felt mad, they've been waiting for her for long hours and here he is, having a good time on her own.

He walked to the dining and made her stand up, "What are you doing? Why are you just eating here?" He asked holding her arms tightly. "I was so embarrassed there, Sica!" 

"Ouch!" Jessica break away from him, "What the hell is wrong with you? You're coming here unannounced just to shout and hurt me?" She asked and sit down on the chair and eat again. "We haven't seen each other for how many days and this?" She asked. "Just go home."

He stared at her, Jessica looks so innocent. "Sica." He called.

"I don't wanna talk to you, I hate you." She said without looking at him.

He sighed and sit next to her, "Sica, do you know that we have an appointment with the wedding organizers today?" He asked more calmly.

Jessica stop eating and look at him in surprise, "Oh my gosh! I forgot!" She said, She look at the small calendar and saw a circle on the date today. She bite her lips and look at him, "I'm sorry, babe!"

Yuri sighed in disappointment, "I thought you're excited for this? Have you changed your mind? You don't wanna do it anymore?" He asked.

Jessica move closer to him and gave her fiancé a tight hug, "I really wanna do it, Babe.. I'm sorry, I forgot about it." She gently caress his back. "I'm sorry.." She whispered.

"They went here just for us but why, Sica?"

"I didn't mean it, Babe. I just really forgot about it, You know my mind is stuck with office works, I'm sorry." She tightened the hug.

He just sighed for the nth time, He can't do anything anymore because it already happened, "I'm sorry for shouting at you, I was just really embarrassed." He said then kissed her shoulder.

She broke the hug and look at him, "I'll just call them to apologize, don't be mad anymore." She pouted cutely.

Yuri nodded and peck her lips, "Finish your breakfast first." He said while caressing her back.

After Jessica's late breakfast, the couple settled in the living room. The American is sitting on the couch while Yuri is lying down with his head on his girlfriend's lap.

Jessica is Yuri's hair with her right hand as her left hand is intertwined with Yuri's right hand.

"Sica, you look pale. I told you to stop working so much." Yuri said then look at her.

"Why? Am I not attractive to you anymore?" She asked with a pout.

He chuckled and kissed her hand, "Of course not! You still have the best face, Baby!" He told her. "I just want you to take good care of yourself more.."

"I will, Yuri-ssi!" She leaned down and kissed him, "I love you, Yul."

"I Love you too.." He close his eyes, "Sica.." He called.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter