Chapter 50: We Belong Together

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! Hope you like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 50:

Taeyeon is on his way to Yuri's Hometown, He will talk to Tiffany and bring her home.

His phone rings, He look at it and found Sooyoung calling, "What is it?"

"Taeng, When are you coming back? I need you here, the project is almost done, you can now bring everyone here!"

"Cancel it, Tiffany is more important right now. Have to go now, bye." He said then hang up.

He then called Yuri to tell hi his arrival in a few minutes.

"The girls are in the living room and having a small party." Yuri informed him.

"Be there in a bit, Yul. Thank you." He said then hang up.

He sighed, Tiffany is serious in breaking up with him and he's afraid that she'll fly back in LA if He don't talk to her right now.

He arrived in front of the house of Kwon Home, He hop off the car and knock on the door.

Yuri opened the door and smiled at him, "Come in." He said then opened he door wide, "The girls just fell asleep on the floor." He said.

Taeyeon went in and saw the two girls sleeping side by side, he look at the center table and saw lots of empty bottles of soju.

"Talk to her tomorrow, She's really drunk." Yuri told him. "That's her room, you can sleep there if you want." He added.

Taeyeon nodded and carried Tiffany bridal style, Yuri run to the and opened it for him.

He went inside and put the red haired girl down on the bed gently. He then walk to Yuri and thanked him.

Yuri smiled, "I don't know what's happening to you but I hope you could tell her what's going on, It hurts me to see her hurting because Tiffany is like a sister to me.." He told him and he nodded.

"Goodnight."

Yuri smiled, "Goodnight."

Taeyeon then went back to the bed and laid next to Tiffany, "Don't leave me, Mushroom." He mumbled and hugged her tight.

Meanwhile, Yuri clean the whole living room after settling his drunk girlfriend inside his room.

"They will have hang over tomorrow.." He smiled then went in his room, He smile and saw his girlfriend sleeping with her arms and feet spread all over.

He crawled to the bed and gave her kisses on her cheek.

Jessica stirred in her sleep and look at him, "Hi Handsome!" She giggled then traced his face with her index finger.

Yuri smiled and kissed her lips, "Sleep now, Baby." He whispered.

Jessica smiled and hugged him tight, "We're going home tomorrow." She said.

"Yes. Goodnight, Baby. I love you." He kissed her one last time and the couple drifted to sleep.

------

The next morning, Tiffany woke up with a headache. She groaned and just covered herself with the blanket.

"Ah! Headache!" She kick her feet in annoyance.

She heard the door opened but she didn't bother to look at the person who went in thinking that it's just Jessica.

She felt the person sit on the bed, "Mushroom.."

She opened her eyes hearing the endearment from her former boyfriend.

"I made you some soup for your hang over." He said then shake her body.

She pretended to sleep but Taeyeon kept shaking her body, "I know you're awake." He said.

She sit up and groaned as she felt her head is throbbing, "Argh!"

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany glared at him, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here for you." He said.

"For me?" She asked mockingly.

Taeyeon nodded, "Please Mushroom, Don't break up with me." He said.

"Then what? neglect me again?" She asked.

"I didn't mean to make you feel neglected.."

"But you did.." She said then massage her head, "Do you know that our anniversary have passed already?" She asked.

Taeyeon look at her in shock then look at the calendar, He then look down he knew that he made a huge mistake of forgetting about their anniversary.

"M-mushroom.."

Tiffany sighed, "So, You really forgot about it?" She asked then sighed. "Ahh, Jinjja!" She said unbelievably. "I've been hoping that you intentionally did it because you have a surprise for me.. I thought that way, I can forgive you." She truthfully told him.

"I'm really sorry." Taeyeon apologized again then look at her, "I promise I will make it up to you, Let's go out of town for a week." He told her.

"Just like that, Tae?" She asked. "If I didn't tell you what I felt will you actually think of asking me out?" She asked.

"I know I got busy but it's for us, for you.." He said.

"Why? Are you trying to copy what Yuri did?" She asked. "You're even worse you know? Yuri at least left a message, You? You neglected me!" 

"No.." He said then hold her hand but she shoo him away, "Mushroom, Please forgive me. I love you. Don't you love me?" He asked.

She glared at him, "I love you Tae, You know how much I love you but I don't think I deserve this!" She shouted.

"I know.. But let me make it up to you, give me another chance and I promise I'll do better this time." 

Tiffany then tried hard to stand up and went out, She saw the two couples in the dining and joined them.

Taeyeon followed her, "Mushroom, Believe me. I got busy because.." He hesitated.

"Just go home, Taeng!" She said.

Taeyeon sighed and went out, Tiffany then felt hurt. "He gave up easily.." She thought.

They then heard Taeyeon walk back to the dining, "Mushroom, I know what I did is unacceptable but I just did it for a preparation of something big." He said.

"What is it huh? Tell me." She said.

Taeyeon sighed this is not the right place and right time for this but he got no choice, Tiffany will leave him.

He get his phone and played a video then showed it to her.

Tiffany watch it and saw Taeyeon sitting in a couch talking to her family, She watch the video intently, the background is the same as their home in LA, she then look at Taeyeon.

"When did you visit my family in LA?" She asked.

"Last month.. I spent a week with them." He admitted.

Tiffany then heard Taeyeon talking in the video, "Tiffany and I have been dating for too long.." He smile in the video, "I love your daughter so much, and I can't wait to live my whole life with her."

Jessica look at Taeyeon who is nervously looking at Tiffany's reaction then turned to the other American ho is watching intently.

"I came here to ask your daughter's hand in marriage.. Please let me marry your only princess." He said that surprised everyone in the house.

Her Parents were talking but Tiffany couldn't finish the video and look at Taeyeon with tears in her eyes.

Taeyeon take a deep breath and kneeled down, he get a velvet box from his pocket and opened it showing an elegant ring. "I know this isn't the perfect time for this, I planned everything to give you the best proposal but I didn't realized that you're slowly slipping away because of my busyness..." He said then take a deep breath, "I'm sorry for what I made you feel for the past months, Mushroom.. Please forgive me." He said.

Tiffany wasn't saying anything and was just looking at him, "Miss Stephanie Hwang.. Will you please take me as Your fiancé?" He asked and Tiffany cried. "I love you so much, Please me marry me." Taeyeon added.

Jessica covered in shock, Yuri hugged her tight. "Please say yes.." He mumbled.

Jessica smiled at Yuri, "I hope she'll say yes." She said.

"Mushroom.. I can't let you go, Please be my wife." Taeyeon said when Tiffany didn't answer.

Tiffany covered her face with both her hands then cried even harder.

"I love you." He whispered.

The red haired girl look at him, "Will you marry me? Please?" He asked again and again.

Tiffany wipe her tears and slowly nodded her head, "Yes Kim Taeyeon.. I will marry you." She said then hugged him. "I love you." She whispered.

Taeyeon broke the hug and shakily take the ring from the box, He hold Tiffany's hand and put the ring on her wedding finger.

The newly engaged couple stood up and share a sweet kiss, while the other couples clap their hands in happiness.

"Congratulations!" They all said.

They broke the kiss and look at the two couple and gave them hugs.

"Congratulations, Tiff.. I'm so happy for you!" 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon and hug him again, "Don't make me cry again." She told him.

"I won't be busy anymore, I've done my unexpected proposal here.. I'm sorry for the lame proposal, Mushroom.." He said. "I should've prepared it in Seoul and not in Cebu.." He mumbled.

Tiffany smiled, "Why did you even picked Cebu?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter