Chapter 78: A Moment like This

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Here's an update! I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 78:

"Yoongie come here!" Jessica called her Son who is playing on the floor wearing only a diaper.

"Waaahhh! No!" She turned to Krystal who is on the bed with Yuri.

"Come on Soojungie, You should wear this so you can look like a real Princess!" Yuri said.

They are inside a Hotel Suite in Jeonju preparing for Yunho and Yoojin's wedding, they are having a hard time dressing the twins up since the kids are distracted.

"Boom.. Booooom!" Yoong said while holding a toy car from his Daddy Taeng.

"Baby, help me with Soojung.." Yuri called for his wife's help.

The America look at crying Krystal who is in her cute bathrobe, "Krystal Kwon!" She called.

Krystal stop crying and look at her Mother, She pouted seeing her looking so mad.

"Mommy is tired.. Can you please stop throwing tantrums and just behave?" She asked frustratingly.

She's so tired from work plus the kids are giving them a hard time.

Krystal look at her Father with puppy eyes and quivering lips, She never liked it whenever her Mother is mad.

"Appa!!" She called and Yuri quickly gave her a hug.

"Sica, Don't talk to her like that." Yuri told his wife.

The American rolled her eyes, "Then don't ask for a help!" She said and stood up.

"Mommy is just in a bad mood.." He whispered.

"Kwon Yoong wear this!" Jessica told the little boy who only look at her with his tongue out. "Mommy will give you treat if you wear this.."

"Eat?" He asked and she nodded.

Yoong stood up and walk to his Mother, Jessica put his pants on. "This will be quick, Honey.." She said then smiled at him, "Tada! Done with the Pants.. Yay! Good job Prince." She clap her hands.

Yoong felt happy seeing his Mother smile, "Ppoppo?" He asked.

Jessica smiled, "Because you did a good job, Mommy will give you ppoppo!" She said and kissed Yoong. "Now, time for your long sleeves, suspenders and your cute bowtie!" She said and showed the little boy what he will wear.

Yoong look at it and shake his head, "No!" He said then run to his toys.

Jessica sighed, it's so hard to dress them up. "Yoongie, Mommy is sad." She said with a pout.

Yoong look at her then come to her again, He pat his Mother's face as if telling her to not be sad anymore.

"But Mommy will be happy if you wear these." She said.

"Mama ppoppo." He said.

"I'll kiss you after this." She smiled and put the long sleeves on him followed by the bowtie and suspenders. "Yay!" She giggled then kissed him. "Thank you.." She said tiredly then called Yuri who is now watching Mickey with Krystal.

"What is it Baby?" Yuri asked.

"Put Yoong's shoes, I'll dress her up." She said then walk to Krystal while Yuri went to Yoong. "Little Princess." She called.

Krystal look at her, "Mama Ickey!" She said, She's now happy because of her favorite show.

"Just watch Mickey while Mommy put a diaper on you." She said and dress her up, "Sit down Sweetheart." She said and put her Princess dress on.

"Mama Ickey!" Krystal said while Jessica comb her hair.

"Mickey.. Mickey is so cute, Mommy, Appa, Yoongie and Soojungie loves Mickey!!" Jessica said and put her cute floral headband. "Finally!" She sighed then kissed the baby girl's cheek.

"Mama oo." Krystal said then pouted her lips.

"I love you too, Princess.." Jessica said and kissed her lips.

"Oh Gosh! My Little Man looks really dashing!" Yuri said as Yoong smiled widely.

"One more thing! His Cap!" Yuri nodded and reach for the Scally Cap and put it on Yoong's head.

"Aight! We're ready!" He said and the family went out of their suit.

They went inside the wedding hall where the other guests and family members are.

"Wow!! My Son in Law!" Tiffany squealed seeing Yoong.

Jessica rolled her eyes and just sit in the corner, Haein borrowed Krystal as Hana take Yoong.

Yuri sit next to his wife and hug her sideway, "You look so beautiful, Love." He said with a smile but noticed that she's just keeping quiet, "Are you okay?" He asked.

Jessica sighed, "My head is aching." She complained.

"Do you want to just rest in the suite?" He asked worriedly. Jessica is getting lots of stress the past few days and she often complain of headache and dizziness and it worry him big time. He asked her to get checked but Jessica is too busy to visit a doctor.

"The kids need us here, I'll be fine." She smiled.

"I'll just get you some meds for your headache." He said then went out.

He went back with a water and medicine for her headache so Jessica quickly take it.

He intertwined their hands together, The American lean her head on his shoulder as Yuri massage her hand.

"Just tell me if you need something.." He whispered.

"I'll be fine now, don't worry..." She smiled.

A few minutes later, the wedding started. Jessica talked to the twins.

"If you two do good, Mommy will buy you lots of toys!" She told them then turned to Haein, "Oppa, Make sure to get their attention, Okay?"

"No problem!" He said and all of them lined up.

"Ah I wish the kids behave today." Jessica told her husband while they are waiting with the other groomsmen and bridesmaids.

Yuri smiled and kissed her hand, "They will be fine, Baby.. Don't worry too much."

"Be quiet, the wedding will start." She said.

Everyone kept quiet as the Handsome Groom together with his Parents walk down the aisle with happy faces.

While everyone is focused on the wedding, the kids were also busy playing.

"Krysie hold Eunji Unnie's hand." Chaeyeon told Krystal who is scattering the flower petals from her basket. "Krysie listen to me."

"Mama!" The little girl said.

"Mama away!" Eunji told her.

Krystal pouted thinking that her mother left, She then look around, "Mama, oo." She said as she start to whimper.

"Oh no.. Don't cry.." Chaeyeon rub her back.

"Mama oobooboo.." She pouted even more.

Yoong saw his sister and drop the ring box that he's holding then kissed her sister's cheek. "oo." He said then clap his hands.

"Yoongie.. It's your turn to walk!" Chaeyeon told him then gave him the ring box.

His Uncle and the best man, Haein who is already in front motioned him to come to him.

"Go to Uncle Haein." Chaeyeon said while forcing Eunji and Krystal to hold hands.

Yoong chuckled and walk as fast as he can to be with his Uncle.

"Kyeopta!" The Guests clap their hands.

Yoong became even more happy after seeing the people's happy faces, so he throw the ring box and dance. The crowd cheered him up and gave the little boy encouragement, so he dance even more.

Jessica covered her face in embarrassment, Haein picked the ring box and hold Yoong's hand.

"Come here young man.." He said and guided him to his seat, "Wait for your sister here." He said then walk to the front.

Krystal and Eunji walk hand in hand slowly, "Chichi, Chungie pay?" The eldest of the two said.

"Ay!" Krystal answered.

"Good job, don't fight in the middle of the aisle.. Please.." Haein mumbled.

The two girls successfully walk in front, Haein guided them to the seat next to Yoong and went back for Seohyun and Clara who are partners.

The two were so slow since Seohyun's focus is on the flowers. "Come on Sheobaby.." Clara said.

"Mama!" Seohyun look for her Mom.

While the two kids are walking, Tiffany is watching them, "Look, two rivals in Yoong's heart are walking together.." She told her Fiancé.

Taeyeon sighed, "Stop it Mushroom." He said and just look at Chaeyeon who is now walking.

Pair by pair, the groomsmen and bridesmaids walk down the aisle.

Jessica quietly stand next to Tiffany and look after the kids, "Mama!" Yoong grinned while looking at her.

"Sshh!" Jessica said and the kids copied her.

The Ceremony started, everyone fell silent and listen to the officiant.

"Mama, ppoppo!" Krystal shouted so loud that people look at her.

"Shh.." Jessica put a finger on her lips.

"oo!! Mama Ppoppo!" Krystal pouted.

"I love you too but please keep quiet." She whispered but Krystal spread her arms wide, "Alright.." She said and carried her.

Krystal then poke her mother's exposed cleavage, "Mama.." She called still poking her.

"Milk?" She asked and the little girl put her index finger in .

"Mommy can't feed you here." She whispered then look at Yuri.

"Kyaaahh!" Yoong then squealed and rolled on the floor.

Eunji, Clara and Seohyun played with him like the hall is their playground.

The Pastor stop talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter