Chapter 85: You are My Destiny

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Philippines and Hello World!!! I think Filipinos know this! Haha!

Anyway, Here's an update! Enjoy!

Chapter 85:

"Chungie wanghae!" Eunji said and hug Krystal.

They are in the beach waiting for the wedding to start, Krystal who is also wearing a Pastel Pink Princess Dress.

"Kwyshie ish sho pwetty!" Clara said.

Krystal grinned and look at Seohyun who is playing with her flower basket, "Ay?" She asked.

"Ay!" Seohyun giggled.

"Mama.. Mama.." Yoong then walk pass them looking for his Mommy. He's getting irritated with his outfit since it's so hot.

"Mama.." He raised his hands.

Yuri carried him, "What is it?" He asked.

Yoong hold his suspenders, "No!" He said.

"You don't want it?" Jessica asked.

"I think he's getting annoyed with his long sleeves and pants." Yuri said.

Jessica bite her lips as she think of the clothes she brought for Yoong, "Ah! I brought him the same color of shorts." She said.

The Couple walk back to the Apartment and changed Yoong's pants to a comfortable shorts then pulled up his long sleeves.

"Alright, Yoongie looks good." Yuri smiled and fix his suspenders.

"Let's go back now." Jessica said.

They went back and the wedding started. Yuri quickly went to the starting line since he's Taeyeon's bestman.

Jessica then talked to Yoong and gave him the ring box, "Be good, Okay? Mommy will buy you more toy cars." She told him.

"Boom boom.." Yoong said.

"Yes, Mommy will buy you lots of it." She kissed him then went back to the end of the line.

Yuri walked while smiling at the other guests, He was followed by the Nervous Groom with his Mother.

"It's okay, Son. Don't be so nervous." Kim Eomma told her Son.

"I thought I will never feel nervous about this wedding, but I can't help it Eomma.." Taeyeon said then take a deep breath.

They arrived in front, Kim Eomma gave her Son a hug then stand beside him.

"Congrats Taeng!" Yuri gave him a brotherly hug.

"Thank you! Oh Gosh! Hooh!" He shake his body and rub his hands together.

They then look at Yoong who is waving at the crowd while walking.

Taeyeon take a deep breath and smiled, Seeing the kids makes him calm.

"Appa!" Yoong run to Yuri who kneeled down.

"You go there." He pointed at the other side but Yoong just hug him.

"Appa up!" He said.

Yuri smiled and carried him, "Look, It's Seobaby and Clara Noona walking." He told Yoong who clap his hands happily.

"Na!!" He giggled.

Clara brought Seohyun to their seat and just let Seohyun play.

Krystal and Eunji walk hand in hand next, The latter became more caring to Krystal after they separated for too long.

"Chichi, Chungie chawanghae!!" Eunji said then smiled at the younger girl.

"Hae." Krystal said then look at her Appa and Brother. "Appa!" She squealed out loud.

Yuri put his finger on his lips, shushing her. Yoong copied his Appa that made Krystal happy and run with Eunji.

The Tanned guy bring the kids to their seats then went back to Taeyeon.

The Groom who is obviously nervous kept taking a deep breath as Yuri tap his back to calm him down.

"I'm nervous." Taeyeon said, the bridesmaids and groomsmen are now walking and he couldn't concentrate thinking about Tiffany.

"It's normal, Taeng." Yuri said and smiled, "Oh Gosh, So beautiful." He suddenly mumbled as he sees his wife who is the Maid of Honor walking with a big smile.

Jessica look at her husband then winked at him and Yuri winked back.

She turned left and went to her seat still looking at her husband.

Everyone kept quiet, Taeyeon cleared his throat as his most awaited person will walk down the aisle next.

"Don't cry." He told himself.

The white curtain opened revealing the beautiful bride, Tiffany smiled and walk to her parents who are waiting for her.

"Daddy don't cry!" She giggled.

"I can't help it." Daddy Hwang said.

"Be good to your husband and be matured." Mommy Hwang told her.

"Yes Mommy." Tiffany hug her mother.

The three then slowly walk to the front, Tiffany look at Taeyeon who looks like he's crying.

"My Taetae is still handsome." She thought. 

They stopped in front, The Hwang Couple gave Taeyeon a hug as Tiffany hug Kim Eomma.

"Please take good care of Our Daughter and Seohyun." Daddy Hwang said.

"I will Dad." Taeyeon smiled then look at Tiffany, "Ready?"

"Always ready!" Tiffany giggled and wipe Taeyeon's eyes. "Finally, I'll get married to my destiny!!" She said and hug him.

Taeyeon break the hug, "Let's start Our forever." He smiled and she nodded.

The Couple then walk in front and the wedding ceremony started.

"Mama.." Jessica heard the kids call.

"Mama bap!" Krystal said.

Jessica turned to them, "Shh, Mommy can't give you milk.. Later Sweetie." She whispered.

Seohyun then pointed at her parents, "Mama.. Dada." She said.

"It's Mommy and Daddy's wedding today.." Jessica said.

"Ay?" Seohyun asked.

"Wedding not play."

"Ay."

Jessica sighed, it's hard to talk to the kids, "Wedding."

"Ing!" Krystal squealed.

"Wedding!" Clara told them.

Jessica turned to Clara and Chaeyeon, "Sweetiepies, Can you look after the kids in the meantime? Aunt Jessi has lots of work to do today."

"We will look after the kids, Aunt Jessi." Chaeyeon smiled.

"Thank you!" She said and just focus on the wedding.

After an hour, everyone stood up. "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, Taeyeon, You may now kiss your Bride."

Everyone clap their hands as Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and gave her a sweet kiss.

"I'm happy to present to you, Mr. And Mrs. Taeyeon Kim!" 

Another round of applause was heard, Taeyeon walk his wife to the reception and everyone followed.

"Appa!" Krystal called Her father.

Yuri quickly carried her, "My Princess is so behave today, I'm so proud of you."

"You!" Krystal pouted her lips cutely.

"Yoongie, Mommy can't carry you." Yuri heard Jessica, He turned to her and found her holding the crying Yoong's hand.

"What happened?"

"He wants me to carry him but look at me." She said.

Yuri smiled, "Yoongie, don't make it hard for Mommy." He said.

Yoong pouted, "Bap." He said.

"We're gonna eat, not Mommy's milk." Jessica whispered to him.

They went to a table with Boa, her boyfriend and Jiwon.

"Why is Yoongie sad?" Jiwon asked.

"He's hungry." Yuri smiled and made the twins sit on the chairs.

Their foods arrived, Yuri and Jessica quickly feed the twins.

Tiffany and Taeyeon walk to their table and they congratulated them.

"Thanks Guys, I'm now Mrs. Kim." She giggled and hug Taeyeon's arm.

"Yeah, You look really happy." Jiwon said then turned to Boa, "After this Haein Oppa and Yejin Unnie then Boa Unnie and Sangyeob Oppa." She said that made Boa blush.

"Unnie, is blushing!" Tiffany teased and the older girl hug her boyfriend.

Jessica smiled, She's happy that everything is going well to everyone. "What about Jiwonie?" She asked.

"No thanks! I'm busy with my life!" The younger girl said.

"Jiwonie is workaholic!" Taeyeon shake his head. "Enjoy life Baby Sis."

"I know Oppa, don't worry about me. I'm enjoying my life." She smiled.

Tiffany and Taeyeon then excused themselves to greet the other guests.

"Appa.. Boom boom!" Yoong told his father.

"We will play later." Yuri said and pat the little boy's head.

"Babe, try this." Jessica then feed her husband. "Can you make it at home?" She asked.

"What's this?" He asked.

"It's Chicken Adobo." Jessica said then feed him with different food, "That one is Cebu L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter