Chapter 42: Come Back Home

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I know you are confused, I hope this chapter will help you understand things.

Chapter 42:

Yuri and Hana just landed to Seoul, they walked out of Incheon Airport where the drivers are waiting for them.

"He will bring you back to your hometown.." Hana said.

Yuri bowed to her and waved when she ride her car, "I'll visit your home soon!" He said.

Hana nodded and waved at him then the car drive away, Yuri ride the car for him and told the driver to bring him home.

He kept looking around, he couldn't believe he's now breathing the Seoul Air. "Ahh.. A lot of things has changed.." He said while shaking his head.

They arrived after a few hours, Yuri take a deep breath as he felt nervous to see his family that he haven't seen for more than a year.

"Thank you." He told the driver and get his bags.

He walk to the door and knock nervously, "Who is it?" Kwon Eomma opened the door.

Yuri bite his lips to prevent himself from crying, "Eomma!" He called.

Kwon Eomma look at him from head to toe then covered in shock, "Kwon Yuri?" She asked.

Yuri nodded with a smile then hug her, "I missed you Eomma!" He said then tightened the hug.

Kwon Eomma cried then pushed him, "How could you just come home?" She asked then hit his arm. "You left and didn't even called for more than a year and now you're here?" She asked and kept hitting his arm.

"Eomma.. I'm so sorry!" He said and tried to stop her, "Eomma! I will explain, please listen to me!" He said.

"What's happening?" Kwon Appa then came out of their room hearing his wife's voice. "Son?"

"Appa!" Yuri called. "Eomma, please let me explain."

Kwon Appa walk to his wife and stop her, "Calm down Yeobo." He said.

Kwon Eomma stop then walk inside the house, Yuri hug his father and he help him carry all his bags inside.

Yuri sit on the couch while his parents are sitting across him, Kwon Appa was staring at His Son and Kwon Eomma has her arms cross over her chest.

"Eomma, Appa.. I'm really sorry for what I've done, I know I made you worried and I'm really sorry." He kneeled on the floor and bowed to them.

"Where did you go? Why did you left Jessica like that?" Kwon Appa asked.

Yuri sighed, "Madam Jung offered me a job in London, Appa.. She told me that's the way to prove myself and get accepted to their family, at first I refused to her offer since I'm planning to put up a business which is the Bookshop but then I realized that Sica is having a hard time with the life I'm giving her, So I decided to bring her home and take Madam Jung's offer." He explained, Kwon Eomma look at him, "I flew to London without telling her, I worked hard to gain his family's trust and didn't call her for more than a year.. So I will never wonder if she's mad at me.." He said.

Kwon Eomma look at her, "How could you not tell her? I thought you are a gentleman, Kwon Yuri?"

"I'm afraid that I won't be able to leave if I told her, That I will fly back home with nothing if I talked to her.. If I hear her voice.." He told them, "And now that I finished my task, I'm here to get her back and apologize for what I did."

Kwon Appa then hold his wife's hand ten nodded to her, "Let him make up from his mistakes.. Let's just support him in his decisions."

Kwon Eomma sighed, Yuri is big enough to be responsible for his actions. "I'm trusting you on this, Yuri. I want Jessica as my daughter in law, make sure you two will be together again."

Yuri smiled and nodded, "Yes Eomma.. I will do everything to get Sica back." He said then bowed to them again.

"Alright, Have lunch now then rest."

Yuri stood up and gave his parents tight hugs, "Thank you so much!" He happily said.

-----

Yuri just went out of the flowershop, He bought a huge bouquet of flowers and will now drive to the restaurant.

Hana arranged a dinner and she invited him and his family but unfortunately, His Parents couldn't come because they have something to do. Only Him and Boa will go there.

He felt nervous, this will be the first time that he will see his Princess. "Man up, Yul. Explain to her and Apologize.." He told himself.

Meanwhile, in the Venue. Jung family and Kim family are already there with Tiffany.

"Do we celebrate something?" Tiffany asked.

Hana smiled, the Jung's and Boa are the only people knew that this is the Welcome Dinner for Yuri.

"You'll be surprise." Haein smiled.

Taehee look at her husband, "What's happening, Honey?" She asked.

Rain kissed her forehead, "Forgive me if I can't tell you, Mom ask me to keep it." He whispered.

He's now being careful of what he will tell his wife since he don't want another misunderstanding.

Taehee sighed and look away, She always feel left out of her husband's family.

Rain noticed her and hold her hand, "Honey.."

"I always don't feel welcome to your family." She said.

Chaeyeon look at her parents then pouted, "Appa and Eomma are fighting?" She asked.

Rain look at her then pinch her cheek, "No Pretty." He said.

Taehee crossed her arm that made Her husband sigh, "Alright, I'll tell you what's gonna happen tonight.." He give in. He move closer to her ear and whispered, "Yuri's coming tonight."

She look at him in surprise, "Yuri? Kwon Yuri? Jessica's Yuri?" She asked.

Rain nodded, "He's back from London."

"Daebakk!" She shake her head, she can't believe that Jessica and Yuri will meet tonight.

Boa then arrived at the venue, she sniled then bowed to them.

"Good evening!" She greeted.

"Unnie!" Tiffany squealed and pulled her to sit next to her, "I missed you! You didn't call us for a few days." She pouted.

Boa hug her, She didn't contacted the two girls since she don't want to lie to them about Yuri's arrival.

"I'm sorry. I got busy." She said.

Tiffany giggled, "Okay, we'll just have a slumber party with Jiwon and Jessi." She giggled as Boa nodded.

Yuri then arrived, He get the bouquet and went inside nervously.

"Good evening!" He greeted then bowed.

"Oh. My. God!" Tiffany said in shock. "Yuwree?" She called.

Yuri smiled and walk even more closer, "Long time no see!" He bowed to them.

They all stood up to give him a welcoming hug, "Good to see you, Bro! I have something to show you some other time." Haein whispered to him.

He nodded, "Thanks for all the help." He said then turned to Tiffany, "Hi Sister."

Tiffany glared at him, "I hate you!" She said then hug him, "I hate you so much for making Jessi cry, but I also missed you." She said.

"I'm sorry." He said, "I'll make it up to her.."

"If it's not yet too late." She said then sit down.

Taeyeon tap his shoulder, "Let's talk some other time." He said.

Hana made him sit next to his sister, Yuri look around looking for the face of the person he wants to see but she's not yet there.

"Jessica will arrive soon." Haein told him.

He take a deep breath, He's getting nervous as time pass by. He stood up and excused himself to go to the restroom.

"Talk to Sica.. Ask for her forgiveness and make it up to her." He breathe, he close his eyes to calm himself.

After sometime, he finally walked out of the restroom. He walk back to the table and sit down.

He kept quiet and just think of what he will do once he sees Jessica.

"Oh, Here they are!" Jacob said.

Yuri closed his eyes in nervousness, "Hi guys! Sorry we're late!" He heard Jessica's voice. "Oh Boa Unnie!" She squealed.

He opened his eyes and stood up, He in his breath upon seeing Jessica holding a baby with a tall guy following her.

"Wh-What's this?" He thought.

Jessica stop walking and look at him surprisingly, "Oh God!" She thought. She almost lose the grip on the baby seeing Yuri. She look down and sighed, "Stop Jess, Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter