Chapter 51: Trick

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello

Here's an update, I hope you'll like this!

I included the suggestions of Blackpearl_tanned and Autumnwaltz

Enjoy!

 

Chapter 51:

Yuri is inside his Apartment, he just finished dinner and now resting in his bedroom.

His phone rings, Jiyeon is surprisingly calling him and He pick it up quickly. "Hello?"

"Yul! How are you?" The girl asked.

"Doing great! You?" He asked.

"Ah, still beautiful." She said then laughed. "Anyway, My birthday is coming in two days. I wanna invite you since you are my friend."

"Oh.. Happy Birthday in advance." He chuckled.

"Thanks! So are you coming or not?"

"I'll think about it." He said.

"Are you busy with work?"

"Kinda." He answered although the real reason why he's not sure is his fiancée. "I'll just text you or something.."

"Alright, I hope you could come! The girls want to see you." She said then giggled, "Bye!" She then hang up.

Yuri then composed a message for his fiancée to tell her about it.

To: My Sicababy

"Baby, are you still awake?"

He put the phone down and waited for her to text back.

His phone then rings, He smiled since Jessica is video calling him, "Hi Babe!" She waved at the screen.

Yuri chuckled, She looks like she just went out of the shower, "Hi Baby, Your hair is wet."

"Yeah, just came out of the shower. I'll dry my hair later." She said. "Oh, Babe! Look at what I'm wearing!" She excitedly said and put the phone somewhere, probably in the nightstand and stand in front showing herself. "This is the nightie you bought me, what do you think?" She asked.

Yuri gulp seeing her looking so y with the dark red y lingerie, Her creamy thighs are exposed and it makes him feel hot.

Jessica walk closer to the phone and bended down making Yuri almost drool to see Her cleavage.

"Babe." Jessica called and laid down in bed with her phone in front of her. "You don't like it?" She asked.

He his lips, "You look so hot baby." He said unwittingly that made her giggle. "Hmm. Baby, can I.. see it?" He asked.

"The lingerie?"

"No.. I wanna see what's inside that y nightie." He said.

Jessica was surprised, "Yah! You're turning into a byun!" She shouted playfully.

He take a deep breath, His hand is slowly going down and caress . "Sica please." He said.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "No!" She said then covered herself with the blanket.

Yuri sighed and stop touching himself, "Sica."

She meronged him, "No, Kwon Yuri!" She said, "You've been getting what you want for the past week, it's my time for me to rest." She said.

Yuri pouted, He wanted to have his fiancée again. "I will never get enough of you, Baby." He said.

"I'll just give you a kiss! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!" She said pouting her lips, "Uhm, Babe. Why did you text me?" She asked to stop him from thinking about y times.

He sighed, "Jiyeon is inviting me for her birthday." He said.

Jessica creased her eyebrows, "You still have contacts with her?" She asked angrily.

"She's my friend, Sica." He told her.

"No! You shouldn't be friends with her." She said then sit up, "She likes you Yul!"

Yuri sighed, "So, You're not letting me go to her birthday?" He asked.

"I will never let you go there!" She said. "And If I find out that you sneak out to see her, You will never like what I will do to you!" She warned him. "You hear me?" 

"Yeah.. Alright, I'll shower now." He said, "See you tomorrow, I love you."

"Love you too." Jessica said then hang up.

He sighed and called Jiyeon and told her that he won't be able to come to her birthday, the girl felt sad but she understands.

"I'll just buy her birthday presents." He mumbled and showered.

------

The next day, Yuri went to the shop to take His fiancée for a dinner date. He was walking inside the shop when she noticed someone.

"Jiyeon?"

The said girl look at him then squealed in happiness, "Yuri!!!" She squealed attracting the other customers' attentions.

Yuri moved closer to her, "So, What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Shopping.. You? Long time no see.. you've gotten even more handsome today huh." She poke his tummy playfully.

While the two were having some catching ups, Jessica who is waiting for her fiancé to arrived went out after hearing a loud squeal.

"What was that?" She thought and saw one of her staffs. "Lina! What happened?" She asked.

"Oh, that's nothing Miss Jung."

Jessica nodded and checked the shop, She creased her eyebrows seeing two familiar faces.

Yuri is like having a nice date with Park Jiyeon, the two were talking while scanning some of her designs.

She crossed her arms and walk closer to them. "Do you think this will suit me well?" She heard Jiyeon asked while showing Yuri a dress.

Yuri smiled that irritated her, "Yes, all the dresses here are good." He said.

"Really Yul? Will you buy this for me as your birthday present?" Jiyeon asked cutely.

"Sure! Pick what you want and I'll get it for you." He smiled widely.

"Flirting 101.." Jessica mumbled and move to the cashier booth to wait for them.

She watch the two on the Monitor in the cashier's booth, good thing that the whole store is surrounded with Security camera and she didn't have a hard time looking after them.

"Flirt all you want, Yul.." She thought while watching Yuri.

After a few minutes she saw the two walk towards her, "Oh, here's the designer." Jiyeon saw her.

Jessica smiled, "Hi, Enjoyed your shopping date?" She asked while putting the dresses on the paper bag. "I'm glad you chose Our Shop for your date." She said.

"That's Yuri's birthday present to me." Jiyeon giggled. "And Dad told me to visit this shop since Aunt Hana always tell him about this."

Yuri smiled awkwardly, He look at His fiancée and felt frightened with the way Jessica look at him.

"Oh I see, You must be a special girl for Yuri." Jessica said still staring at Yuri.

The girl who don't know anything about Yuri and Jessica's relationship giggled, "You think so?" She asked then look at Yuri, "He's actually nice at giving me some tips about the dresses, I almost thought he owns this." She kept giggling.

Yuri then cleared his throat, "Jiyeon, I'd like you to meet Jessica-"

"Yah! I'm not that dumb, I know her!" Jiyeon said, "Jessica Jung, fashion designer and the heiress of Jung Enterprise." She proudly said.

"Yeah, But I want you to know that Sica and I are together.. We are actually engaged." He said.

Jiyeon who was dumbfounded at what she heard look at Jessica and Yuri alternately, "You gotta be kidding me." She said.

Yuri then reached for Jessica's hand with the engagement ring and showed it to her, "We've been engaged for a few months now." He said then get his phone and showed her his screensaver which is their picture where Jessica is kissing his cheek.

Jiyeon look at Jessica apologetically, "I'm sorry, If I just knew that he's engaged, I wouldn't act that way to him." She said then get her purse, "I'll pay for these." She said but Jessica shake her head.

"No, let Yuri pay for these as his present for you." She smiled then called one staff and asked her to get something, the staff went back with a set of clothes. "And this is my gift for you.. Happy Birthday." She smiled.

"Thanks.." She smiled then take the paper bags, "Are you sure you're not mad?" She asked.

Jessica smiled then look at Yuri, "No.." She said then look at the girl, "By the way, Thanks for visiting the shop. I hope to see you often!"

Jiyeon bowed lightly then thanked her one last time before she went out with the shopping bags.

Jessica then stood up and walk back to the office with Yuri following her, "Sica." He called but she ignored him.

He went inside and saw Tiffany talking to someone over the phone, probably her fiancé.

"Oh Hi!" The smiling princess wave at him. "Yeah boo, Yuri is here." She said then stood up, "I gotta go." She told the couple.

Jessica smiled at her, "Aight, drive safely." She said and hugged her.

Tiffany nodded, "Love you Jessi, Bye!" She said then hugged Yuri, "Bye Yuri."

"Love you Tiff! Bye!" Jessica shouted as Tiffany close the door leaving the couple alone.

"Sica."

"Why? Got tired of flirting?" She asked then pointed at the seat, "Sit there and rest then." She said.

Yuri got afraid even more, Jessica is not showing her anger and it's frightening.

"Sica, I'm not flirting with her. I was just assisting her." He told her.

"No need to explain." Jessica said then stood up, "Bring me home." She told him.

He nodded and intertwined their hands, He's quite re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter