Chapter 84: What a Girl Wants

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 84:

Jessica is in the Playroom with the twins, they just finished their dinner and now having a quality time before they go to bed.

"Kyaaaakk!" Yoong squealed as he play with his sister.

"Don't hurt each other, Okay? Just play." Jessica said while she busied herself with her phone.

She's exchanging text messages with her husband who is still in the office.

"I'll go home soon, Baby." She put her phone down and sighed.

Yuri became even more busy after getting promoted, He spend less time with them and that's making her really sad.

"Ah, His promotion is not a good thing for us." She mumbled then turned to the kids, "Let's go to bed now, Cutiepies! Appa will go home later." She said and stood up.

The two kids followed, "Mama~" Krystal called sounding like she's singing.

"Uh? Did you just sing?" Jessica asked in surprise.

"Ing?" Krystal asked.

Jessica smiled and pat her head, "Mommy can see your talent at such a young age." She said then showed them the toy basket. "Now, put your toys in here so we can sleep." She said.

The kids started to pick their toys and put them on the basket, "Yay!" Yoong clap his hands as they finish cleaning the playroom.

"Let's go shower." Jessica said and opened the door.

The kids followed her, Jessica smiled at how obedient the twins are. They just follow everything they say and she's happy about it.

They shower together then went to bed, Jessica is putting the kids to sleep when Yuri called.

"Baby, I'll go home a little late. We have a lot to finish tonight." Yuri quickly said.

"Ah.." She sighed, "Okay." She said while feeding Yoong.

"I'm really sorry, Baby. But I promise, I'll make it up to you.. I just really need to finish things since We will leave tomorrow." He said.

"I know.. Okay, Just focus on your work. See you later."

"I love you, Baby."

"I love you too." She said then hang up. "Appa is so busy." She told Yoong.

"Shee?" Krystal asked.

"Yes, Appa is busy." She pinch Krystal's cheek. "Enough now Yoongie." She said and put the little boy down.

Yoong quickly snuggled up with her while Krystal crawled on top of her.

"I feel like I'm a single Parent.." She thought while cradling the kids to sleep.

-------

"Oh, It's almost midnight now.. Let's go home now." Yuri said and stood up.

The staffs from his department bowed, "You've worked hard!"

Yuri smiled, "You've worked hard! Go home now and rest!" He bowed to them then walk out.

He drive back home and went straight to their room. He smiled seeing his family sleeping so soundly.

"They look so cute." He thought and went in the bathroom to clean up.

He went out a few minutes later and found Jessica waiting for him.

"Baby." He smiled then sit on the bed.

Jessica hug him, "Are you tired?" She asked and caress his face.

"A little.." He smiled then peck her forehead. "I missed you and the kids." He said.

"We missed you too." She said and put some pillows beside Krystal, "Are you hungry? I told Imo to make something for you." She hold Yuri's hand.

The Couple then walk to the kitchen, Jessica reheat the food the helper made for Yuri as the tanned guy was just watching his wife.

Jessica look at her husband, "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked.

He smiled and shake his head, "I just feel so lucky to have you." He said and motioned her to come closer to him that she quickly did, "I know you're tired from work and taking care of the kids but you still take good care of me so I'm really thankful to you." He said while caressing her waist.

"Of course! I love taking care of you, Babe." She smiled and kissed him. "Wait, I need to prepare your food." She said.

Yuri smiled and just waited for her, Jessica served him his dinner then sit across him, "Thank you, Baby."

"You're always welcome, Babe! Eat well." She smiled then watch him eat.

"This is good! Imo is really the best!" He said while nodding.

She giggled, "I know.. Anyway, How's your day?" She asked, this is what they always do. Since Yuri is always busy, She wakes up when he arrives and they will talk about their day.

"Hm, As usual, We're busy. You know, your Dad wants to open a new project so we are preparing for it." He said then eat more. "What about you and the kids? I hope they don't give you headaches."

She smiled and shake her head, "The kids are getting cuter everyday, As usual, Krystal is copying whatever I say and Yoong is getting more caring of his sister." She reported then stood up to get him a glass of juice, "Hmm, I think Krystal can be a singer. I heard her tone awhile ago while calling me.. I think she has a good singing voice." She told him.

Yuri look at her, "Really? Oh, Well your  Brothers are good singers too, I heard Chaeyeon sing and she's good and Eunji too." He said then drink some juice, "And you too, Baby. So never wonder if the twins are good at singing."

Jessica nodded, "And Boa Unnie has an amazing voice too."

Yuri smiled and felt proud of his kids, "We have talented kids." He said then focus on his wife, "What about you, Baby? Had a good day?"

"A lot to do in the shop since Tiffany is not around but I was able to finish them. By the way, We will be closed for a couple of days for Tiffany's wedding. She invited everyone in the shop to attend the wedding."

"So You mean, Your staffs are going to Cebu too?" He asked.

"Yeah, they are coming with us." She smiled.

Tiffany and Taeyeon's wedding will be in Cebu since the latter loved the place so much so the families and friends of the couple are coming to the Philippines to witness their much awaited wedding.

"Oh, Okay!" He said then wipe his mouth.

After Yuri finished his dinner, the couple went back to their room and went to bed. They need to sleep since they have a flight tomorrow.

"Goodnight Babe."

"Goodnight Sicababy! I love you."

-------

"Welcome to Cebu!!!" Tiffany squealed upon seeing their family and friends from Seoul. "We prepared you something, Come here so you can see how beautiful this place is." She said proudly.

"She Feels like she's a real Filipino who lived here all her life." Jessica chuckled.

"Yeah, She's been here for a week. She's truly a proud Citizen of the Philippines." Yuri laugh.

"Yah, What are you two talking about?" Tiffany asked.

"We were just talking about how happy you are here. Say, are you gonna stay in the Philippines for good?"

"Like Leo? No, Jess. I know how beautiful this place is, it's fun here but I will never ever leave you, I can't.. You are my soulmate remember?" She said while smiling widely.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "Yeah, right."

"Mama!!" Krystal called and opened her arms wide.

"You don't like to be with Uncle Haein?" She asked and carried the little girl

"Oh my gosh, Krysie!!" Tiffany squealed then kissed Krystal's cheek. "Where's my Son in law?" She asked.

"He's with Boa Noona." Yuri answered.

The rest of the families greeted Taeyeon and Tiffany. They went in the Apartment building Taeyeon rented for a few days.

"We have a lot of rooms, You can choose which room you want to stay in." Taeyeon told them.

"Uncle! Look! I can see the beach from here!" Chaeyeon who is in the veranda excitedly said.

"Wow!!" Eunji said in amazement.

"That'sh pwetty!" Clara commented.

Jessica look at Krystal, "Play with Eunji Unnie and Clara Unnie." She whispered to the little girl. "And with Seobaby too."

"Ay?" Krystal asked.

"Yes, Sweetie." She kissed her cheek, "But no fighting, Okay?"

"'Kay?"

"You really are Mommy's echo!" She giggled.

"Baby, Let's go t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter