Chapter 36: Yellow Lights

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I'm sorry I can't write your suggestions about the continuation of the last chapter.

Anyway, here's an update I hope you'll like it!

Chapter 36:

Yuri and Taeyeon are outside their girlfriends' school, they are waiting for them to go out so they could have a dinner with the Kim Family.

Taeyeon cleared his throat and look at Yuri, "Yul, I have a proposal for you." He told him.

Yuri look at him, "What is it?"

"I'm just thinking if you want to open a business.. Because I'm willing to help you."

"Really?"

"Yes, just tell me if you want Yul.." He smiled.

Yuri smiled widely, "Okay, I will tell Sica about it." He told him and Taeyeon nodded.

Not long after, the two girls went out with a sulking Jessica and a happy Tiffany.

Yuri went to the backseat to be with his girlfriend while Tiffany sits beside her boyfriend.

"How was school?" Yuri asked then peck her girlfriend's head.

"Still school." Jessica sarcastically said then rolled her eyes.

Tiffany laugh out loud then turned to her, "You got nice jokes, Jessi!" She said.

"Shut up." Jessica said without looking at her.

Yuri gave her a tight hug but Jessica untangled his arms around her.

The tanned guy look at the red haired girl asking what happened but Tiffany just shrugged.

"What's the matter, baby?" He asked her.

"Nothing." She said without even taking a single glance at him.

Yuri sighed and hold her hand, Jessica tried to breakaway from his hold but He hold on her tightly.

They arrived to the Kim Residence before sundown, the two couples went to Chaeyeon's playroom and bond with the little kid.

"Aunt Jessi, Why You don't go home anymore?" Chaeyeon asked.

Jessica didn't answer, Yuri smiled and look at the little kid. "Aunt Jessi misses me so she's staying with me right now." He told her.

Chaeyeon nodded, "So that means, Eomma don't miss Appa because Eomma don't go home to Appa's home." She said.

The two couples sighed, Taehee and Rain are still not in good terms. Rain is busy with his tour while Taehee is filming a drama and they don't have time to talk.

"Your Appa and Eomma are busy, Chaeyeonie.. But Your Eomma will go back to your Appa's home soon." Taeyeon told her and the little kid nodded and just focus on the TV.

The two couples then laid on the floor, Yuri hugged his girlfriend but Jessica kick him.

"Don't touch me." She said.

"What's happening to you, Sica?" He whispered.

"I don't like you." She rolled her eyes.

Yuri sit up and shake his head, "I don't understand you." He said.

One the helpers then called for them for dinner, Taehee arrived with their Younger Sister Jiwon.

They walk downstairs, Yuri pulled his girlfriend towards him.

"Sica, What did I do?" He asked, He badly want to know.

"I don't wanna talk to you, Don't come near me." She rolled her eyes.

Jessica sits away from Yuri and the tanned guy could only stay quiet.

"Yul, I want you to meet Our Baby Sister, Kim Jiwon. She manages the Bookshop now." Taeyeon introduced his sister to the tanned guy.

Jiwon smiled at him, "Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Kim Jiwon!"

"Hi I'm Yuri." He smiled at her.

Jiwon sit next to him and they started their Dinner. The Youngest Kim is a cheerful girl, She keeps talking and joking around that made their dinner happy.

"Yuri is the person I'm talking about, Jiwon." Taehee told her Sister.

"Oh, really?" Jiwon asked then look at Yuri. "Come to the bookshop and work there, I'll give you good position." She pat Yuri's arm.

"I-I will.." He said then smiled.

Jiwon excitedly jump on her seat, "I can't wait! We'll be best buddies, Yul!"

Taeyeon and Taehee shake their heads, their sister is really a cute girl.

While Jiwon and Yuri are busy talking to each other. There's one person who is in dark aura.

Jessica glared at her boyfriend who is having a great time with Jiwon. She wanted to yell at him but she don't wanna make a scene.

Their dinner finished smoothly, Jessica and Yuri bid goodbye to the whole family including Tiffany then went out.

They ride a cab without talking to each other, Yuri look at Jessica and hold her hand but Jessica shoo him away.

"I don't wanna talk to you ever again.. I hate you so don't go near me." She said then crossed her arms.

Yuri sighed, He will just talk to her at home since Jessica is not in the mood.

They arrived home in no time, Jessica quickly went to shower as Yuri wait for her in the bed.

Jessica went out and walk to the bed, "Sleep on the floor." She said then kick him off the bed.

Yuri sit on the bed again but Jessica keep kicking him, "Sica, What's wrong with you today? We were fine this morning, what happened?" He asked as he hold her feet.

"I will sleep, don't come near me." She said then covered her body with blanket.

He hugged her, "Sica, I'm sorry." He said.

Jessica look at him, "Why are you saying sorry?" She asked.

"For making you mad, I don't know what I did for you to get mad at me but I'm sorry."

She didn't answer and just coveoherself with blanket.

The Tanned guy kissed her, "Goodnight, Sica. I love you."

Yuri then laid down on the floor and just think of the possible reasons why Jessica is acting that way.

"Is it because of the snack I gave her? She don't like it that's why she got mad at me?" He thought then sighed, it's hard to guess. "I'll just talk to her tomorrow."

------

"Yuwree! Witch!" A loud banging on the apartment door was heard.

Yuri woke up and went to open the door. "Good Morning!" He greeted and wet back on his previous position.

"Yah! What time is it? Jessi has school today!" Tiffany shouted.

Yuri stood up upon remembering about it, "Omo! She'll be late!" He said then wake the Princess up. "Sica.." He called while shaking her body.

"What the hell?" She woke up.

"You have school today!" Yuri said then prepared her breakfast.

"I'm not going to school.." She announced that surprised her boyfriend.

"What?"

"Are you deaf?" She asked irritatingly.

"No.. But why?"

"I don't wanna go to school." She said then sleep again.

"Woah! Jessi is in her morning tantrums.." Tiffany said then stood up, "I should go now, bye Yuwree!" She walk to the door then turned around again, "By the way, Taetae wants you to talk to Jiwon.." She said.

"Why?"

"He said it's about the proposal? I don't know what it is but just come to the bookshop and meet Jiwon. Bye!" She said then walk away.

Jessica who has been listening to them got angry, She got up and throw Yuri the pillows.

"Yah!" Yuri pick up the pillows and put it back to the bed, "Sica, what are you doing?" He asked then hugged her, "What did I do?"

Jessica look at him, "I'm not your baby anymore.." She said then pouted.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You want to be with Jiwon, You like her company and you even let her sit beside you."

Yuri laid them down on the bed and backhugged her, "You don't want to be with me remember? And I don't have a choice but to let her sit beside me since that's their house, Sica." He said gently.

Jessica didn't speak, Yuri smiled and intertwined their hands together then kissed her shoulder.

"Don't be jealous of her, Sica.. You are my baby.." He whispered. "I love you."

She sighed, Yuri just melted her heart again. "I love you too."

The tanned guy then made her look at him, "Now, Why are you mad when you went out of your school?"

"Your workmate kept sending you text messages and pictures with only towel covering her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter