Chapter 28: Another Day

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

I'm glad you liked the previous update!! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 28:

It's morning again for the Young Couple, and As usual, Yuri woke up first. He turned to his right and saw his girlfriend sleeping soundly with her back facing him.

He smiled seeing her hugging the pillow tightly. He moved closer to her and gave her a warm hug, "Good Morning Baby.." He whispered then kissed her shoulder.

Jessica was awakened when she felt her boyfriend's hand caressing her tummy. "Hmm.." She hummed, She's feeling tired and sore at the same time because they did it for a few more rounds in the midnight.

"Baby.. wake up now, we need to go home." She heard Yuri told her and kissed her neck.

She sighed, "Yul, I don't want to move." She told him.

"What are you feeling?" He asked.

"I feel sore, Babe.." She pouted. "My lower body feels something.. and I can't explain it.. plus my neck and chest are stinging.." She said while showing him the part of her body with lots of red spots. "Do you have hickeys too?" She asked.

"Only here." He pointed at his chest area. Yuri then sat up then look at her, "Let me do something for you lower body.." He said then went to the bathroom.

Jessica close her eyes again, Her phone then rings she picked it up and quickly heard her brother's voice.

"Jess!" It was Yunho.

"Yes Babo?" She asked.

"Yah!" He shouted that made her laugh, "Anyway, Are you and Yuri going home now?" He asked.

"Yeah, Be there before lunch. Why?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just miss you.." He told her.

She smiled, "I miss you too."

Yuri then went out holding something, He sat on the bed and caress her arm.

"Haein's been calling you since last night but you're not picking up, he's mad right now.." He laugh, "Aight, See you later Jess. I love you."

Yuri creased his eyebrows hearing Jessica laugh.

"Love you too. Bye." She said then hang up.

Yuri sighed, "Who are you talking to? Why did you said I love you to that person?" He asked getting angry.

"Babe, I'm sore." Jessica told him.

"I'm asking who was that?" He asked.

She smiled, "Yunho Oppa."

The tanned guy sighed in relief, "Okay." He finally smiled then lifted the covers.

"Kyaahh!" Jessica squealed as Yuri can now see her ness.

Yuri tried to spread her legs but his girlfriend kept pulling the blanket to cover her body.

He look at her and smiled, "Why are you blushing?" He asked.

"It's embarrassing Yul.." She said.

"Don't you noticed that I'm also ?" He asked.

Jessica look down and blush even more to see , "Don't you feel shy?" She asked.

"I do, but I can't just see you in pain.." He told her, "Come on baby, Open your legs so I can do something about it. Trust me."

"What are you gonna do?" She asked and slowly opened her legs.

Yuri gulp and bite his lips seeing his girlfriend's sacredness, He's feeling hot by just looking at it. "Yul, Focus.. Sica's comfort first.." He shake his head and put the wet towel on her womanhood to make her feel a little better, "I don't know if this works but I hope it helps, at least a little." He told her while trying to compose himself.

Jessica nodded and felt relax, She then look at her boyfriend's member and saw it standing. "Yul, why?" She asked shyly.

"Why what baby?" He asked while lovingly caressing her legs with his free hand.

"Why is your member.. um." Yuri blushed and covered his lower body with the blanket.

"I told you, I'm attracted to you.." He just said.

"I see.. can I do something about it too?" She asked.

Yuri chuckled then kissed her left knee, "I'm okay."

She then look at the hand that's holding the towel in between her legs. "Let's go home.." She told him.

"Are you okay now?" He asked.

"We need to go home." She smiled, She still don't good but she has to endure it.

"Okay, Shower now.." He told her, He helped her go to the bathroom and just showered together.

------

Yuri glance at his girlfriend who is sleeping in the car, He was covered her with her bathrobe since she's feeling cold.

His phone rings, He look at it and found Tiffany calling. He smiled and quickly answered it.

"Pany-ah!"

"Yuwree, just wanna tell you I'm coming back to Seoul in two days." She happily said.

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes, and I'm with someone.." She giggled.

"Who?"

"I'll tell you soon.. alright, See you soon Yuwree! Bye!" 

"Bye!" He said and just waited for her to hang up.

They arrived before lunch, Yuri parked the car in the garage then wake the Princess up.

"Baby.." He called while shaking her body gently.

Jessica yawned then look around, "We're here?" She asked.

"Yes baby.." He said then fixed her fringe.

Jessica sighed and fixed her turtleneck blouse, "I will need to buy more turtleneck.." She said emotionlessly.

She's not feeling well plus she's having a hard time walking and her body feels really tired.

Yuri sighed, "Go back to your room and rest, okay?" He said and she nodded, "Alright, I love you." He said then kissed her forehead.

He then hop off the car and run to the other side to open the door for her, He helped her hop off and the two of them casually walked inside the Mansion where the whole family is waiting.

"Jess!!" Everyone called and gathered around the Princess.

"Aunt Jessi!" Chaeyeon hug her waist. "I missed you so much!" She said.

Jessica smiled at her, "I missed you too." She ruffled her hair.

"Are you okay, Jess?" Haein asked seeing her looking sick.

She smiled and nodded, "just tired.. Can I sleep now?" She asked after giving her whole family a hug.

Hana nodded, Jessica excused herself and went to her room.

Yuri look up and sighed, "Yul!" Rain called. "How was Jess' alone time?" He asked.

"She had fun, I guess." He faked a smile but his mind is on his girlfriend.

"Let Yuri rest, He's tired from babysitting your sister." Jacob said then laugh.

The boys nodded and let Yuri go to his room to rest. The tanned guy sit on the chair in front of the Monitor and worriedly watch his girlfriend.

Jessica is lying down on her bed, She covered herself with the thick blanket since she's feeling really cold.

She take a deep breath and feel her body, "Is this normal?" She mumbled and just sleep.

------

It's Dinner time, The Whole family is preparing to eat. Haein walk upstai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter