Chapter 79: Holiday

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update! Hope you guys will like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 79:

It's early in the morning in the Lee Mansion everyone is still sleeping except for Krystal who woke up early for some reasons.

She look to her side and found her Brother sleeping so soundly, She smiled and gave him a kiss just like what her Mother do every morning.

"oo." She said then sit up, She look at her parents who are cuddling then crawled beside Jessica. "Mama ay!" She said but her Mother is sleeping so soundly.

She pouted, She wanted to play but there's no toys on the bed. She look around and found her mother's phone that Jessica left on the bed and she reached for it.

She sit up again then put the phone on her ears, "Low? Ahsldjkdlsj.." She said as if she's talking to someone. "Askdldhsj.."

She's copying what she sees from her Mother everytime she's holding her phone.

"oo Byebye!" She giggled then throw the phone on the bed hitting Yoong with it.

"Waaahh!" The little Boy cried out loud the awakened their parents.

"What happened?" Yuri asked and tale Yoong to sit on his lap, "Why are you crying?" He asked again.

Jessica then saw part of Yoong's head turned red, "Did something hit your head?" She asked and wipe his tears away.

Krystal crawled to her and sit on her lap, "Mama low." She said pointing at the phone.

"Waaahh!" Yoong is still crying.

His Parents who don't have any idea of what happened to him just gave him a kiss, "I love you.." Jessica said and kissed the little boy's head again and again until Yoong stop crying and just hug Yuri.

"Mama, Low!" Krystal yelled.

Jessica get her phone and gave it to her, "Low?" The little kid said.

Her Parents look at her, "Who are you talking to?" Yuri asked.

"oo." She said.

Jessica smiled, "She's talking to her boyfriend." She said.

"Yah! You can't have a boyfriend!" Yuri said and take the phone away from her. "No Boyfriend." He said while shaking his head.

Krystal clap her hands, "No!" She said then shake her head too.

"Good job!" Yuri said and look at the wall clock. "It's only six, let's sleep again." He laid down with Yoong and Jessica laid next to him with Krystal.

Krystal pulled her mother's nighties up and quickly milk from her mother.

Jessica smiled and pat her bum to lull her to sleep.

A couple of hours later, Yuri woke up and quickly wash up. He then walked out of Jessica's room to prepare breakfast.

"Good Morning!" He greeted after seeing lots of helpers moving around the huge Mansion.

"Good Morning Yuri!" They greeted back.

"So many helpers.." He thought and walk down the stairs, this is not the first time he stayed there but he's still amazed at the numbers of helpers working in the Mansion.

"Did you sleep well?" One of the helpers asked.

"Yes.." He smiled and walk to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"Uhm, I'll make breakfast." He said.

"The breakfast is ready!"

He stop from his tracks, "Oh.. I see.." He said then smiled, "I'll just take a morning jog!" He said then went out.

He jog around the neighborhood and greet the people he sees. "I should've brought the twins.." He mumbled and arrived at a beach. "Ah, so beautiful!" He said. "The twins will love it here."

He look around, there's lots of people wearing their swimming attires. "Gosh, can't wait to see Sica wearing her two piece." He smiled slyly. "She'll be really y." He thought.

He walk further to find a good spot where they could stay later with his family.

"Excuse me." He heard. He turned around and saw a very familiar someone. "It's really you! I thought it's just someone who looks like you!" 

He creased his eyebrows, "Juranie?"

The girl laugh while holding her professional camera, "It's me, Kwon Yuri! How are you?" The girl gave him a hug. "Long time no see!"

"I'm doing really good! How are you? What are you doing here?" He asked and broke the hug.

"Having a nice vacation. You?" She smiled.

"Same." He smiled. "Are you with someone?" He asked and look around.

She shake her head, "No, I'm alone.." She said, "Uhm, Would you like to have a coffee with me? To catch up." She asked.

Yuri scratch his head as if thinking if it's okay since Juran is his former girlfriend.

"Are you busy?" Juran asked.

"Uh.. No.." He said then smiled at her.

"Is it Okay? I mean, We're friends right?" She asked.

"Yeah, Sure let's have some coffee." He agreed since Juran became a good friend after their break up and there's no bad blood between them.

Juran smiled and the two walk to a coffee shop. Yuri went to a table as the girl ordered them coffee and bread.

"I ordered your favorite." She smiled and sit across him, She gave him a cup of coffee and bread. "So, What do you do now?" She asked.

Yuri smiled, Juran is still the same caring girl.

He sip on his coffee, "Uh, I'm working under my In laws' company, Jung Enterprise.." Yuri said.

Juran look at him, "Oh yeah! Your wife is Jessica Jung! How long have you been married?" She asked.

Yuri nodded, "We've been married for almost two years and We have two kids, a girl and a boy. They are actually twins." He smiled and thought of the kids' faces. "What about you? What do you do?"

"I'm doing photography." Juran smiled then showed him her work.

"Wow, You're good! I'm happy that you pursued your dream."

Juran nodded, "You told me to follow what I want and I'm happy that I really did so thank you for giving me courage and support." She said.

"I told you I'll always support whatever you do."

Juran nodded, "I know.." She smiled, Yuri was a supportive boyfriend to her, he kept telling her to do what she wants even after their break up, Yuri became a true friend so she grateful for having him in her life.

"Hm. Why are you alone? Don't you have a boyfriend or husband to be with you today?"

Juran eat some bread, "My Boyfriend is busy in Seoul so I just went here alone." She smiled. "Anyway, May I see your kids?"

Yuri smiled wider then take his phone out, "Here.. This is Krystian Yoong and Krystal Soojung, they e a month ago." He said proudly.

Juran giggled, "They are so cute! They look like you!"

"Yes, but they got their cuteness from their Mommy." He said and showed Jessica's pictures, "She's really beautiful and cute at the same time, Juranie."

Juran smiled and look at how Yuri's eyes twinkle while looking at his wife's picture, "It's obvious that You love her very much." She said.

"Of course! Sica is my everything." He said then smiled, "We've gone through a lot and I'm just happy that we ended up together and the kids are Our greatest blessings."

Juran smiled then sighed, "How I wish My boyfriend loves me as much as you love your wife." She look down.

Yuri sighed seeing her looking so sad, "It's okay, Maybe he's just not showy.." He said then put a hand on top of her hand.

Juran look at their hands then turned to him, "Why are you so nice, Yul?" She asked.

Yuri take his hand off her then shrug. Juran smiled, "It's been a while since I got a nice conversation with someone.. So I'm really happy that You're here again. I missed you."

"Yeah, it's nice to talk to a friend."

"We should keep in touch, Yul. So I have someone to talk to."

Yuri nodded, "You should meet my wife. She's a much better friend than me." He smiled.

Juran laugh, "Okay then, but when are you gonna introduce me to her?" She asked.

"Later Maybe. I will bring My family to the beach are you going too?"

"Yes! I spend most of my time in the beach ever since I came here, You know taking pictures here and there." She smiled.

Yuri's phone suddenly rings, he look at it and found his wife calling. "Excuse me." He said and answered the call. "Good Morning Baby."

"Where are you?" Jessica asked sounding mad.

He look at Juran and smiled, "Uhm, I'm at a coffee shop with uhm a friend, baby."

"What? You're having a date?!" 

"No.. Uhm, I'll just explain to you when I get back.. Alright, Baby.. I love you, Bye!" He said then hang up.

"Your wife wants you back? Juran asked and he nodded.

"I have to go. see you later, Juranie!"

Juran nodded then waved at him, "Nice to see him again.." She thought.

Yuri arrived to the Lee Mansion and was greeted by a fuming Jessica waiting for him in the garden.

"Appa!!" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter