Chapter 69: Lion Heart

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Here's an update!! I hope you'll like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 69:

Hana and Jacob arrived in the Hospital, they saw the Kwon Family, Haein and Taeny outside the operating room.

"Son!" Hana called and hug Haein and look at her Son-In-Law who is pacing back and forth outside the operating room, "How's Jessica?" She asked worriedly.

"She's still inside, Mom.. I think she's in labor." Haein said and made her sit beside Kwon Eomma. "They are doing some tests to her, I just hope she cooperates with her Doctors.."

"What happened to her?" Jacob asked.

Haein sighed and told them what the helper said, they all look at Yuri who has been nervously pacing back and forth outside the operating room.

They couldn't talk to him since he's thinking about Jessica, he don't want to sit or eat because he wants to be the first one to see and talk to the doctor.

One Doctor and a nurse came out, "Kwon Yuri!" She called.

"I am Kwon Yuri! How's my wife and the babies?" He quickly asked.

"One of the babies is experiencing fetal distress and we need to take him or her out now and Jessica is so hardheaded, She don't want us to perform C-Section." She told them, "And she wants to see you inside." Yuri nodded and went inside accompanied by the nurse who guided him inside.

Hana walk to the doctor who happened to be her friend, "Make sure that Jessica and the babies are safe, Minsun." She said worriedly.

The Doctor nodded, "If she's not as hardheaded as you, everything will be done smoothly.." She smiled, "Don't worry, I'll do everything to make sure my Goddaughter and her babies are safe." She said then excused herself.

The families are now praying for Jessica and the twins' safety.

Taeyeon kept rubbing his fiancée's back to calm her down, Tiffany has been nervous of what's happening to Jessica inside and too much stress is not good for her.

Kwon Eomma tap the red haired girl's arm, "Go home and rest for now, Honey. We will call you right away." She said calmly.

"Yes, You should rest now." Boa said with a smile.

Tiffany nodded, "Please call me immediately if there's news about Jessi and the babies." She said and the two women nodded.

Taeyeon and Tiffany excused themselves and went home to rest leaving the two families outside.

Jacob who has always been protective over his only daughter paced back and forth in front of his wife, He felt so useless as he couldn't do anything to spare his daughter from the pain of giving birth.

"Oh God! My Princess is in pain!" He thought and take a deep breath.

"Will everything be okay?" Haein thought, He don't know what he feels. Something inside him wanted to burst out crying thinking of his sister who is in the middle of giving birth and worrying of something might happen to her and the twins.

"Jessi is brave, she can deliver the babies safely.." Hana told everyone to calm them down but she too is nervous as hell, it's her daughter who is in the operating room right now and she can't stop herself from getting worried.

Her phone suddenly rings, Yunho who is in London is calling her.

"Son!"

"Mom! Jihoon Hyung called me, How's Jess?" He asked in a worried tone.

"We still don't know.. Are you coming home?" She asked.

"Yes, Yoojin booked us tickets, We'll go home, Mom! Jihoon Hyung and Taehee Noona are in the Airport, they'll be flying anytime soon."

"Okay, Be safe.." She said.

"Call me for updates, Mom!"

"I will."

"All right, I love you, Mom."

"Love you too, Son! Bye!" She said then hang up.

She sighed and look at Yuri's family and walk to them, "Are you okay? You look tired you should go home first."

"The kids need our support, so we'll stay here too." Kwon Appa said.

"Okay." She said.

Meanwhile, in the operating room. Yuri is holding Jessica's hand tightly as his wife is delivering the first baby who is in fetal distress.

"You can do it, Baby.." He whispered to her while wiping her forehead, "I love you.."

Jessica was trying so hard to push while clutching on Yuri's hand tightly.

"If you can't just let them perform C-Section.." He whispered but Jessica shake her head.

"Just be with me.. Ahhh!" She screamed. "Argh!"

Yuri nodded and whispered some comforting words to her, "Push baby.. Push! You can do it.. I love you, Everyone loves you, baby."

Jessica take a deep breath and made a big push, and after so much push, They suddenly heard a faint cry, the Doctor announced the birth of the first baby.

"Baby A is a Boy!" They heard.

Yuri take a deep sigh in relief as Jessica was teary while panting hard, the Doctor put the Baby Boy on her chest and let them see the baby.

Jessica kissed the baby's head as Yuri suddenly cried in happiness. "Beautiful!" He thought.

The Doctor quickly take the baby from her because of some breathing issues, their first baby is having a hard time breathing that worried the couple.

The other nurses and doctors who were inside take good care of the first baby and give him oxygen to help him breathe normally.

"Y-Yul! The baby!" Jessica worriedly said while crying, She's so worried about their kids and really afraid to lose any of their babies.

Yuri wiped her tears away, "You're doing great, Sica! Our Babies will be fine.. Baby. Don't worry.." He told her then kissed her cheek. "I love you.."

The Doctor in charge of Jessica then look at the second baby's position through the ultrasound, "Baby B is Breech!" She said.

Yuri look at her, "Breech? Buttocks or feet first.." He mumbled as he recalled what he read about giving birth.

"I'll try to turn the second baby into the head-down vertex position externally and if it doesn't work I'll do it internally but if the baby still won't flip I have to do Breech extraction." She told the couple.

Yuri nodded, "Do what's best, Doctor! But please make sure my wife and the baby are both safe!"

The doctor nodded and started applying manual pressure on Jessica's abdomen to change the baby's position.

"I'm tired!" Jessica mumbled. She's having a hard time, she can feel the pain from what happened in the garden and it's not helping at all.

"Baby don't sleep.. I'll give you whatever you want, just stay safe." He whispered.

Just a few minutes, the baby number two turned head down that made it easier for Jessica to give birth.

A loud cry was heard, "Baby number two is a girl!" The doctor announced and put the baby down on Jessica's chest.

Everyone cheered at the successful delivery of the two babies, Yuri hugged his wife and gave her kisses on her face.

"You did a good job, Baby! We have two babies now." He whispered while caressing their baby girl with his thumb.

"Our baby boy.." Jessica tiredly said.

Yuri look at their baby in the other side, "How's our baby?" He asked.

"He has breathing issues and we need to monitor him for the next twenty four hours."

Yuri nodded, one of the Doctors take the baby girl from Jessica to check. He look at his wife and saw her looking pale.

"Sica, are you okay?" He asked. Jessica who was so exhausted suddenly b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter