Chapter 54: Argy-Bargy

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 54:

"Jessi!!" Tiffany squealed while walking towards her best friend in the restaurant.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "The Blabbermouth is now in town.." She thought.

Tiffany stop next to her and gave her a hug, "I missed you." She said.

"Can you please tone down your voice? People's stares are on you." Jessica said.

The Smiling Princess smiled widely, "I'm sorry, I just missed you so much! Oh by the way, I have a lot of things to tell you!" She said.

"Oh, where's Taengoo by the way?" Jessica asked.

"He went home to see his family.."

Jessica nodded, "Did you bring your car?" She asked and the other American shake her head, "Let's go to my Apartment." She said and the two girls walked out of the restaurant.

Jessica called Yuri as Tiffany called Taeyeon and told the two boys to come to the Apartment.

"So Jessi, what happened to you the past two weeks without me?" Tiffany asked.

She sighed, "Haein Oppa introduced us his girlfriend." She informed her.

"Oh, Really?" The red haired girl asked happily.

"Yeah, but.. She is Yuri's ex-girlfriend."

"What?!" She asked surprisingly, "Oh my gosh, that's awkward." She commented that made Jessica roll her eyes.

"That's an obvious thing, Tiff." She said then get her phone to check if her boyfriend sent her a text message, "But don't worry, Everything is fine now between Her and Yuri."

"That's a good news!"

While the two girls were talking, The Apartment door opened.

"Hi!" Yuri greeted.

"Babe!" She called.

The tanned guy sit next to his girlfriend and gave her a sweet kiss, "I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too." Jessica giggled.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and sent Taeyeon a text message to asked where he is.

"Hi Pany-ah! How's Europe?" Yuri asked.

The red haired girl immediately smile, "Great! Taeyeon took tons of photos of me and they are all beautiful!" She squealed.

Jessica then remembered something, "Yah! Where is my present?" She asked.

"Oh, it's with Taetae!" She smiled widely.

Yuri then stood up and walk to his girlfriend's room to change clothes, "I need to take good care of my baby boy." Jessica said then stood up.

"Eesh, You just wanna be alone with him so you can do a lot of erted things to him." She said.

Jessica didn't listen to her and just walk to her room, She smiled seeing Yuri choosing the clothes he'll wear.

"Babe." She called.

He look at her, "What is it, Baby?" He asked.

She tapped the bed, "Come here.." She said.

"I'll just change."

"I'll do it, Babe." She said then stood up.

Yuri walked to the bed and just let his fiancée do it. The brown haired girl went back with his clothes.

She pulled his shirt off him and smiled while scanning his y body.

"Sica.." Yuri called seeing her smiling.

"Babe, How can you maintain your body?" Jessica asked still looking at his abs.

"I do simple workouts every morning, remember?"

She nodded, "I love it." She said unwittingly that made Yuri chuckle.

He hold her hand and made her touch his abs, "This is yours too.." He told her.

Jessica felt the back of her neck heated up, She take her hand off him then look away.

"I changed my mind, Do it on your own I'll talk to Tiff." She said then went out.

Yuri chuckled, Jessica is so cute when she's shy. He wore his shirt and shorts then walk out.

He was surprised to see Taeyeon talking to the girls, "Taeng!" He called.

Taeyeon stood up and gave him a brotherly hug. "I bought some chicken and beers for us." The shorter guy said.

"Oh! Really?" He look at Jessica who is eating pizza that Taeyeon bought for them. "Wanna join us girls?" He asked.

"You do it, We're watching TV." Jessica said.

The two guys nodded and sit on the floor of the living room, "I heard that you two are planning your wedding." Taeyeon said as he opened his canned beer.

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, What about you and Pany-ah?" He asked back.

Taeyeon shake his head, "We'll get married but not so soon maybe late next year." He said then eat some chicken.

Yuri look at Jessica who is busy fighting for the last slice of the pizza with her best friend.

"Oh, Can you be my best man?" Yuri asked.

"Sure!" Taeyeon smiled.

"Let's just cut it into half!" They heard Jessica say.

The two guys look at their girlfriends and just shake their heads.

"Make sure to cut it perfectly, I know you very well, Jess."

"I should've bought them each box of pizza." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah.."

A few hours later, they emptied all the cans. Tiffany told her fiancé to stop and go home, and Taeyeon gladly agreed and brought his girlfriend home.

Yuri cleaned the living room as Jessica was in the shower, he went to the bedroom to wait for his fiancée.

He get his phone to look at his SNS account and read an announcement from his friends.

"High School Reunion?" He thought.

"Babe, Shower now." He heard Jessica called.

He sit up and smiled at her, "Sica, let's go home this weekend." He excitedly said.

"Why?"

"We have our High School Reunion, I'm gonna see my friends!" He excitedly said.

Seeing him so excited, Jessica nodded in agreement, "Alright, Babe.." She smiled.

"Yay! I'm gonna introduce you to everyone!!" He said then stood up and went to the bathroom while humming.

"High School Reunion makes him so happy, eh." She chuckled and laid down on the bed and just read a book.

Yuri went out a few minutes later, He laid next to her and hugged her tight.

Jessica put the book down and his back, "I'm gonna set us an appointment with the wedding planner." She informed him.

"Okay.." Yuri answered.

"We can use our private plane to bring everyone in San Francisco." She said knowing that Yuri is worrying about the expenses.

"That will be a big help.." He smiled.

Jessica kissed his forehead, "Rest now, I know you're tired from work."

"Thanks Baby, Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too."

------

"Baby, We're here." Yuri unbuckled his girlfriend's seatbelt. "Baby." He called once again.

Jessica who is tired because of the travel stirred in her sleep, "We're home?" She asked while scratching her eyes.

"Yes." Yuri said, He hop off the car and run to the other side to open the door for her, "Let's come inside so you can rest." He told her.

She nodded and hop off the car, She need to sleep since Yuri's High School Reunion is later tonight and she wants to look good to his friends.

Yuri hold her hand, "Wanna eat first?" He asked as they walk to the door and knock.

"I'll just sleep." She said then smiled.

Kwon Eomma opened the door and let them in. Jessica quickly went inside Yuri's room to rest after greeting the Kwon Couple.

"Sunny went here the other day asking about you." Kwon Eomma informed Yuri, they are in the living room, talking about the reunion.

"Ah, Yeah.. they informed me through SNS." He answered.

"Jessica's not feeling well?" Kwon Appa asked.

Yuri chuckled, "She wants some beauty rest." He told them that made the married couple laugh.

"She's really cute." Kwon Eomma said that earned a nod from the guys.

Yuri then stood up and excused himself from his parents then walk inside his room.

He saw Jessica sleeping like a Princess, He chuckled and just crawled on the bed and settled next to her.

"Can't wait to see my friends tonight!" He giggled.

------

"Do I look fine?" Jessica asked her fiancé for the nth time.

They are in the car going to a Hotel where the reunion will take place, The tanned guy smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Of course baby." He said.

She smiled, She wanted to be perfect especially that she found out that Hara is coming.

"Don't leave me there, Okay?"

"I won't leave you, baby.. I'll bring you wherever I go." He assured her.

"Okay."

They finally arrived in the Hotel, Yuri hold her hand as they walk inside.

"Yuri! Jess!" They heard a familiar call.

They turned to the voice and found Hara with Jay. "Hi!" Yuri walk to them and sit on their table.

"Oh, Jessica! How are you?" Jay quickly asked.

"Yah, She's mine!" Yuri childishly said.

Jessica laugh like a lady and playfully hit her boyfriend's arm.

"Aish! I'm not gonna steal her from you!" Jay said then put her arms around Hara's shoulders.

Yuri look at them sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter