Chapter 61: Wedding Bells

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 61:

"Sica, eat this." Yuri tried to feed his fiancée but Jessica shake her head, "Come on Sica, Our baby will get hungry." He told her.

"No!! Our baby is so stubborn, I told him to stop growing for a week but he still keeps on growing." She said getting upset.

They are in the Lee's Mansion in San Francisco having a dinner with everyone, and Jessica don't wanna eat thinking that it will help in making her look y on their wedding day that will happen in a couple of days.

Yuri put the spoon down and hug her sideways, "He can't stop himself from growing, baby. And besides, you look y." He whispered.

"Look at this.." Jessica showed her fiancé her growing tummy.

Yuri smiled and caress it, "Our baby is growing well." He said then kissed her.

Jessica pouted, "I don't think the gown will fit me." She said then sighed.

Yuri gave her light kisses, Jessica will self pity once again.

"I told you, You shouldn't eat that much, you're too big for your dress." Rain laugh that earned a smack from his wife.

"It's okay, Sica.." Yuri whispered while caressing her arm.

"No it's not.. I don't wanna go to the wedding anymore.." She said then walk away from them and Yuri quickly followed her.

Hana glared at Rain, "You shouldn't speak that way to her, What will you do now? She don't want to go to her own wedding." She asked.

Rain scratch his head, "She's overly sensitive.."

"She's pressured to be perfect on her wedding, and you saying things like she's big just make her feel bad about herself." Taehee lectured her husband.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't worry, Yuri can make her feel better." Tiffany smiled at everyone.

"I hope so." Jacob said then shake his head, Jessica's mood swings got even worse when she became pregnant and she's uncontrollable that even Yuri can't stop her sometimes.

Meanwhile, Yuri is sitting on the bed while Jessica is inside the bathroom.

"Why is she like this?" He thought.

Jessica went out wearing her nighties and walk to the bed. Yuri gently pulled her in front of him until he face her tummy.

"You're not big, baby." He told her.

"You're lying." She said then laid on the bed.

Yuri laid next to her and gave her a back hug, "Sica.. Our baby will be sad." He whispered then kissed her shoulder.

"You just want to make me feel good."

"I love you, Sica." He whispered then caress her thighs, "You are my Mrs. Kwon, don't you want that? You'll be Jessica Kwon."

"Of course I want to, but it will be embarrassing if they see the bride like me. My tummy is getting big and I don't look like a princess anymore." She said.

"You are Your family's Princess, Sica.. And you are my baby." He kept coaxing her. "And besides, what people think doesn't matter, Baby. It's you and me who will get married and not them." He kissed her shoulders.

Jessica turned around and look at him, "You won't regret marrying me?"

"Never." He smiled and kissed her. "I love you baby." He said then hugged her. "Let's sleep now."

"But Babe.. Our baby is hungry."

Yuri sighed then stood up, "Alright, I'll buy you pizza and ice cream." He said knowing that Jessica craves for those two. "Wait for me, Okay? I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

Yuri went out to buy what she wants, a few minutes later the door opened and Tiffany came in.

"Jess.. Are you fine now?" She asked and sit on the bed.

"I'm just worried for our wedding." Jessica said.

"Don't be, You are gorgeous." Tiffany smiled.

She sighed, She's really worried, there's a lot of people invited and she feels like she's not in good shape.

"People might say that Yuri is unfortunate to have me."

Tiffany look at her, "Since when did you care of what people say? This is not you, Jess. What's happening to you?" She asked.

She pouted, "Since I started getting fat and ugly." She said.

"You're not fat and ugly, Jess."

Yuri then came in with the Pizza and Ice cream that Jessica wants.

"Yay!" She smiled.

Tiffany stood up, "I'll leave you two now, goodnight." She said and just leave the couple alone.

"What are you and Tiffany talking about?" Yuri asked as he laid down the bed while watching Jessica eat on the bed.

Jessica put some ice cream on the pizza and eat it, "About the wedding." She feed him, "Try this, it's good."

"Pizza with Ice cream on top?" He asked and she nodded.

"Our baby wants Appa to eat with Mommy." She said.

Yuri sighed and sit up, Jessica smiled and scoop a spoonful of Ice cream and put it on top of the pizza then feed it to him.

He opened his mouth and eat it, "Hm." He nodded pretending to like it.

"Delicious, isn't it?" She giggled.

"Yeah." He smiled then his lips, "Just a little weird." He thought.

Jessica laid down on the bed after she finished eating, Yuri sighed seeing the box of pizza and the ice cream container on the bed.

"Ahh! Our baby is so full!!" Jessica said while caressing her tummy.

"Baby, Clean it." Yuri said.

Jessica groaned, Yuri always tell her to clean and she knew she can't say no to him.

She sat up and take away the box and the ice cream container and put it on the center table then went back to the bed.

Yuri opened his arms and hug her, "We need to wake up early." He said and peck her forehead while caressing her back to lull her to sleep. "In a couple of days you'll be officially mine." He smiled and look at her, He chuckled as Jessica is now sleeping soundly. "Goodnight Baby.." He peck her forehead.

------

Everyone is busy today since it's Jessica and Yuri's much awaited wedding day. Hana is the one who's busy preparing everything because Jessica is always tired.

"Make sure that everything is doing fine. I want My Princess to have the best day of her life." Hana told the events coordinator.

"Yes Ma'am, We'll take care of everything."

Taehee who's wearing a gray dress then saw his mother in law looking so stressed, She walked to her and gave her a hug. "This is not your wedding, Mommy. Don't be so stressed." She told her.

"I know, but I can't help it. I want Jessica to remember this day as the happiest day of her life, You know how stressed she is because of her pregnancy." She said.

"I know.. But don't worry, she will be happy to see what her Mom prepared. This place is really beautiful, Mom."

Hana smiled, "Thank you.. Hm, Where are the girls?"

"They are in the dressing room, making themselves pretty." She smiled.

Hana take a deep breath, "I'll just go see my husband, Need to calm him down." She said, Taehee nodded and let her mother in law go inside.

"The Jungs are so nervous." She shake her head and walk to their suite to check on her baby.

Meanwhile, Jessica is inside her hotel suite preparing for her wedding, She just finished shower and now waiting for the glam team who will help her look pretty. 

"Baby, It's Mommy and Appa's wedding. Can you please hide a little so Mommy can look really pretty?" Jessica said while caressing her growing tummy while talking to her baby about the wedding that will happen later.

She sighed, she has been stressed thinking of her figure. "I look terrible." She thought.

She wanted to see Yuri but he's with the guys, the make up artists and the stylist then went inside.

"Good Day Miss Jung! Are you excited for your wedding?" One of the stylists asked with a big smile.

She smiled and just nodded, "I just hope you'll do some magic to make me look okay." She said.

"Your beauty is effortless, Miss Jung!" The stylist started to fix her hair.

A knock on the door was heard, Taehee with baby Summer went in.

"Wow, My Sister in law is such a stunning bride!" Taehee smiled, "How are you?" She asked.

"Nervous.." She said.

Taehee smiled, "That's normal, Jess." She told her, "I can truly understand you, but don't think too much of anyone else. You should only think of Yuri right now." She said and Jessica nodded, "I know you've gone through a lot and I'm so much happy and proud of what you two have become as individuals and as a couple. Congratulations Princess, keep making Our family Proud." She said and gave her a peck on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter