Chapter 47: Just the Two of Us

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Here's a very short update!! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 47:

Jessica and Yuri are out to buy some gifts for their families and friends in Seoul.

The Brown haired girl is having a hard time choosing which bag she'll buy for her 'Bestie'.

"This is too big." She mumbled while looking at the bag. "Aish, it's hard to buy something for that chatterbox." She said.

"What's your problem baby?" Yuri who's holding lots of hopping bags asked.

"Tiffany wants a bag as a present.. I don't know which one." She said.

Yuri pouted and scanned the bags, "This one is good.. It has a touch of pink that she likes." He said.

Jessica glared at him, "You really know what she wants huh." She said with her arms on her hips.

Yuri look at her then bervously shake his head, "Ahh.. Sica, hm. Everyone knew Tiffany's obsessed with pink.." He explained.

She look at him intently, "Do you always buy her stuffs?" She asked.

"No baby.." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

Jessica nodded then look at the bag Yuri chose, "I'll get two of this.." She said then look at other bags, "For Eomma, For Mom, Boa Unnie, Jiwon and Taehee Unnie.. Oh, Yoojin Unnie, Aunt Sora and Chaeyeonie! Gosh, that's a lot!" She shake her head.

Yuri creased his eyebrows, Jessica is thinking of buying bags for everyone. "Sica.." He called but the American is so busy, He look at the prices and his eyes almost popped out at how expensive the bags are. "Sica, just buy them something like souvenir or whatever.. It will cost us too much."

"I'll just buy Unnies, Jiwon and Chaeyeonie a pair of shoes.." She mumbled.

"Sica, that's enough." Yuri told her.

"It's for the family, Babe." She said then walk to the couch in the boutique to wait for the bags she bought.

"How could she spend that huge amount of money for bags?" Yuri thought while shaking his head.

The lady gave them the paper bag and the couple walked out, "Shopping is really a good meditation.." Jessica said while holding on her boyfriend's arm.

"Sica, Did you bought Eomma a bag?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, almost the same as Mom's and Aunt Sora's bag, I hope she'll like it." She giggled.

"You should save, baby. You're the one who always tell me to save for future use, but why are you spending so much for these?"

"I just wanna make everyone happy." She said.

"You can make them happy with just simple gifts.. You don't need to show off, Sica."

Jessica sighed as she's getting irritated at Yuri's lecturing. "If I really wanna show off, I would've bought your parents a huge property-"

"That's not what I mean, look at these!" He showed her the paper bags, "I only bought them some souvenirs.." He said, "You bought too much, Sica."

"You know what? Whatever." She rolled her eyes then walk faster.

"Sica!" Yuri followed her.

"I want to rest." She said.

"But we have a lunch date." He told her.

"Have lunch on your own." She said.

The Couple arrived in their suite, Jessica stayed on the bed and watch TV while Yuri crawled on the bed after settling the shopping bags on the couch.

"Sica, It's almost lunch time. Let's go." He told her but the American is ignoring him. "Sica." He shake her arm.

"What?" She asked.

"We should go now." He said.

"I don't want to go." She told him.

"Stop having tantrums, Sica. I was just telling you to stop spending too much."

Jessica sit up and crossed her arms, Yuri followed, He pulled his girlfriend between his legs and hug her from the back.

"We are going home tomorrow, We should enjoy today." He told her then kissed her shoulder that send shivers down Jessica's spine.

"I want to buy something for the Unnies, Jiwon and Chaeyeon." She said.

He sighed, "Okay." He said to stop her from sulking. "Let's go now, Baby." He said.

Jessica smiled, "Let's go." 

The Couple went out with intertwined hands, they walk to the nearest restaurant where Yuri made a reservations.

Jessica was busy taking photos while Yuri is talking to someone on the phone as they wait for their orders.

"Completely done?" He asked over the phone. "Are you sure? Okay.. Thanks!" He smiled then hang up. He get his girlfriend's attention by holding her hand then kissed it. "That was Your Haein Oppa.." He said with a smile.

"Oh, Why?"

"We have this project from like a year ago and it's completely done now." He giggled.

Jessica who don't understand what he's trying to say just smiled at him.

Their food arrived, the couple started their lunch.

Jessica's phone kept ringing that made Yuri really annoyed, "Who is that?" He asked.

"Your Blabbermouth Bestfriend." She said then answered the call, "What's wrong with you?" She quickly asked as Yuri just focus on his food.

"Nothing Jessi, just wanna remind you about my precious bag."

She rolled her eyes, "I bought you a small pouch." She told her.

"Why? I want a bag, I can put your name on it so people can see how lucky I am for having a Bestfriend like you!" Tiffany said then laugh.

"You don't have to My Dear, don't be too proud because we're not bestfriends." It's time for her to laugh.

"It's been more than two years but you're still in denial of it. But It's okay, Jessi. Oh by the way, I will sleep in your apartment tonight."

She continued eating, "You miss me that much? Seems like you're getting obsessed with me, should I tell Taeyeon that you two are over now?" She smiled.

"Yeah sure, but I should talk to Yuri about us too. We should get married quickly!"

She creased her eyebrows, "No." She said. "I don't want a chatterbox as a husband."

"Who said I'm the husband, I'm the wife and you are the husband.."

"In your dreams! I'm too gorgeous to be a Man." She rolled her eyes, She enjoys talking to Tiffany whenever she's away.

Tiffany laugh out loud, "Where's Yuri? I want to talk to him."

"You can't talk to him privately.." She said then wipe the side of Yuri's mouth.

"Why not? You're getting so obsessed with your Boyfriend, Jessi.. Why don't you put him a on a leash so he won't go anywhere without you."

"Ah, You're talking too much. I should go now, Yuri and I are having a date."

"After eating let him rest, Jess. Don't eat him right away.. just a piece of advice." Tiffany said the laugh.

"I'm not you, Tiff." She said then sighed, "Aight, Have to go! Yuri and I need a lot of 'eating' to do." She said that made Tiffany squeal.

"Alright Jessi, See you soon! Bye!"

She shake her head then hang up. She look at Yuri and found him almost done eating. "Finish mine, Yul." She pushed her plate to him.

Yuri look at her, "Eat it, Sica." He told her.

"I don't wanna eat that anymore." 

Yuri move his seat beside her and feed her. "Say ahh."

Jessica shake her head, "No, it's embarrassing." She said.

"It's okay."

"Let's just go shopping again."

"We will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter