Chapter 104: Forever

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for all your support in this story!!

Chapter 104:

Yuri is driving back home from work, He's always excited to go home since He knew that his wife and the kids are waiting for him.

His phone rings, Jessica is calling him. "Baby."

"Babe, Where are you?" His smile widens, Jessica always want to see him.

"I'm on my way home, Baby.. Do you want anything?"

"I just wanna remind you of the cake, pizza and Ice cream."

He nodded, "It's here." He said.

"Alright, Can't wait to see you." Jessica said then giggled, "Drive safely, Babe! I love you."

"I love you too." He said and waited for his wife to hang up.

They will celebrate their third baby's second month today. He actually couldn't believe how fast time flies, Sinbi is growing up well and they are happy to see that she is a healthy baby.

He arrived home not long after, He went and asked the helpers to get the foods as He walk upstairs to see his family.

"I'm home!" He announced as he opened the door of their room.

"Appa!" Jessica and the twins squealed.

He smiled seeing his wife sitting on the bed while feeding their baby while the twins are playing on the floor.

Krystal stood up to hug her father but Yuri quickly crawled on the bed and kissed his wife, "How was your day?" He asked then turned to the baby, "Hi, Sinbi.. Appa's home now." He said.

Jessica then tap his arm, "You forgot the Twins." She said.

Yuri look at where the kids are and saw only Yoong, "How are you Big Boy?" He kiss his cheek then look around but Krystal is not in their room anymore.

"Appa Ishie go out."

He sighed, "Appa will play with you later." He kissed him then went out. "Princess.. Where are you?"

He walk to the kids' room but the little girl is not there, He then saw the baby gate on the top of the stairs is widely open.

"Soojungie.." He mumbled and run to the stairs, he saw his Daughter going down the stairs alone. "Princess!" He called and walk downstairs fast. "Where are you going?" He asked and carried her upstairs.

"Ishie go to ashion.." She said.

Yuri smiled, Krystal knows that the Mansion is just near their home so she always tell them that she will move to the Mansion. "You're going to leave Appa?" Yuri asked and rub her back, "I'm sorry if Appa didn't greet you first.."

"Appa awwaysh give Bad tummy ppoppo fiwsht.."

Yuri kissed her, "It doesn't matter who Appa kissed first, I will kiss you, Mommy, Oppa and Sinbi because Appa loves you so big." He smiled at her.

"Owy Oppa and Ishie and Mommy.. Bad tummy go away."

Yuri take a deep breath, Krystal always try his patience. "Call her Sinbi.. Her name is Sinbi, Soojungie.."

"Sheebee, bad tummy and bad tummy awwaysh bad. Bad tummy eichoo!"

"Appa don't like the way you call your sister, Soojungie.." He said and brought her to the kids' room. He made her sit on her thinking chair and talk to her more seriously, "Do you want Appa to get mad?"

The little girl shake her head, "Appa wuv owy."

He sighed, "I don't wanna hear you calling her bad tummy, Grandpa gave her the name Sinbi so you should call her that way.." He said in a stricter tone.

Krystal look away, "Appa awwaysh mad Ishie 'caushe bad tummy take Appa away."

"Appa is not mad, I just want you to love your sister." He told her but Krystal is not listening to him, "Alright, let's eat, Appa bought cake and ice cream."

He said then carried her, He walk to their room to call his wife. "Let's go, Baby." He said and hold Yoong's hand to go downstairs and celebrate their baby's second month.

-------

"Waaaahh!! Uwaahh!" A loud cry from the kids' room was heard.

Krystal woke up and sit up, "Bad Tummy cwy awwaysh." She scratched her eyes then get up. It's still midnight and the baby kept crying.

"Uwaaahh!"

She walked to her sister's crib and look at her, "Bad Tummy, Shh." She put a finger on her lips.

"Uwaahh!"

"Shh! Oppa wake up 'caushe bad tummy sho loud!" She said but the baby kept crying. "Bad tummy awwaysh get Mommy and Appa and Oppa ention.. Anma and Anpa and Uncwe too.. Bad tummy awwaysh bad." She pouted.

"Uwaaahh!" 

Jessica went in and quickly carried the baby. "Mommy's here."

Krystal look at them with jealousy, Everyone's attention is always with the baby and Krystal somehow felt left out.

She just crawled back to the mattress and laid next to her brother.

Jessica turned to her, "Krysie, If your sister cries again, call Mommy quick. Look She's hungry." She said while feeding the baby girl.

"Ishie don't wike bad tummy." She said.

Jessica sighed, it has been more than two months since Sinbi was born but Krystal still don't want to hold or play with her sister.

"She is your sister."

"Awwaysh Shishtah, Shishtah! No mowe Ishie!" She said and hug her brother who is sleeping soundly. "Ishie go away, Ishie do magic and gone!"

Jessica put the now sleeping baby back on her crib then went to the bed, She laid down and back hug the little girl. "Mommy will cry nonstop if Krysie is not with us, do you want Mommy to be sad always?" She asked.

Krystal turned to her, "No! Ishie owy want Mommy happy."

"Mommy will be happy if you are here with Oppa and Appa and Sinbi.."

"Mommy owy wuv bad tummy."

"That's not true.. Mommy loves you so big and you know what Sinbi tells Mommy?" She asked and Krystal shake her head, "She said She loves Krysie Unnie and She wants to play with you."

"But.. But Ishie don't heaw bad tummy shay that."

"Because she wants Mommy to tell you, she is a shy baby, remember?" She asked and she nodded, "So She told Mommy to tell Her favorite Unnie that She loves you so big!"

She sit up facing her mother, "Bad tummy wuv Ishie wike thish?" She asked and spread her arms wide.

"Yes.. And she also said that you are a good Unnie too so can Krysie be nice to Sinbi from now on?"

She pouted, "Pomishe Mommy wuv Ishie evah?"

"Of course! You and Sinbi are Mommy's Princesses." She smiled.

"Oppa too."

"Oppa is Mommy's Prince." She said and gently pulled her to lay next to her, "You go back to sleep now, Sweetie. We will play with Sinbi tomorrow." She caress her back to put her to sleep again.

She sit up after a few minutes and kiss the twins' foreheads, "I love you." She said then went out of the kids' room and walk back to their room.

"Done with Sinbi?" Yuri asked and opened his arms for her.

His wife crawled to the bed and quickly cuddle with him, "Yeah.." She said then kiss him, "I love you." She said.

He smiled and pinch her cheeks, "I love you too, My Superwife.." He giggled.

He then sit up and told his wife to straddle his lap that the blonde girl quickly did. Yuri smile and caress his wife's waist.

"I miss you." He told her and Jessica kissed him.

"I miss you so big too." She laugh and hug his neck.

Yuri gave her kisses on her shoulder and hug her tight, "Do you know how much I'm missing you every time I go to work?" He asked and sniff her neck, "I missing you so much.. I'm just so happy that we get to talk during my breaks 'cause if we don't, I don't think I can last a day in the office."

"So sweet.." She chuckled and faced him, "I'm happy to have a husband like you, Love." She kissed him. "Very handsome, Very Responsible, Loves Our babies so much and who's head over heels for me!"

Yuri laugh, "Yeah, I'm head over heels for you.." He said while nodding. He intertwined their hands, "I'm so addicted to you and the kids, I always want us together twenty four seven.."

She kiss him again, "Me too.. But of course We can't do that! We have to work hard for the three kids." She told him and he agreed.

"Yeah, that's why I'm working extra hard. We're gonna send three kids to school.."

The blonde fix her husband's hair, "How are you at work? Are you having a hard time you're not telling me?" She asked and he shake his head, Yuri always tell her anything about his work so she's already familiar with the staffs in the bookshop and everything about Yuri's business.

"Oh! There's something I forgot to tell you.. Sica, there's a girl who always come to the bookshop and approach me, She's asking me a lot about books and all while doing this." He said and played his wife's hair. "What does it mean?"

Jessica was surprised at what he said, "What? She's playing with your hair?"

"No, She's playing with her own hair while talking to me."

She shake her head, "Stop being so dense, Babe. That girl is hitting on you, don't talk to her ever again! She's a flirty woman!" She angrily said.

"Oh! How could she do that? She knew I'm married." He asked. "She already noticed my wedding ring and I told her I'm married. I thought she just like doing it often.. I mean, like mannerisms or something.."

She sighed, "Just don't talk to her again, I don't like her."

He nodded, "Okay, I will ignore her." He said then put her down on the bed, "Let's sleep."

Jessica pouted, "I just wanna know something.. Is she prettier than me?"

He chuckled, He knew she will ask that.  She peck her forehead, "She's pretty but You are way more gorgeous than anyone else and I'm so lucky to be your hubby!"

"Okay, Good." She smiled at him.

Yuri laugh, "You and Krystal are so similar with each other! Always want to be the prettiest!" He said.

Jessica then remembered their daughter and sighed. "Speaking of Krystal.. I hope she will soon play with her sister."

Yuri nodded and rub his wife's arm, "Why don't we leave Sinbi with her for at least a few minutes?" He asked.

His wife look at him, "What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, Soojungie will never hurt her sister and with Sinbi's cuteness, I know She can make her Unnie's heart melt." Yuri said.

"How?"

"Like when you go to shower or when you prepare their food.."

Jessica sighed, "I'll think about it."

"Don't worry, I'll help you. I'm here for one whole week." He smiled widely at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll take a break from work so we could spend time together."

"That's great, Love!" She hug him tight.

"I know!" He proudly said, "Let's sleep now, Baby. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Love you!"

"I Love you too!"

-------

The whole family is inside YulSic's bedroom, Yuri is playing with the kids while Jessica is feeding Sinbi.

"Appa, Yoongie wanna go shee Sheo." Yoong told his father while they are playing his toy cars.

Yuri smiled widely, "My Big Boy is so in love with Seobaby." He said happily, "But We have to ask Mommy if she's fine with it." He turned to his wife and saw her spacing out. "Baby, You okay?"

Jessica turned to him, "Uh, Yeah.." She smiled.

Yuri then look at Krystal who is playing with her dolls alone, "Princess, come here and play with Appa and Oppa." He called but Krystal pouted.

"Oppa and Appa pway boysh toysh.. Ishie a Pinchesh not a boy." She said.

Yoong look at her, "Sheebee can pway Ishie Unnie."

Jessica nodded, "Yeah, Sinbi can play with Krysie Unnie.."

Krystal look up, "But Bad tum- Sheebee shmaww wike thish!" She showed them her doll.

"She's small, but you can still play with her, You can talk to her and she's better than your dolls." Yuri told her.

She look at her dolls and hug it, "Mickey shoft, doww hawd."

"Sheebee shoft too! And Cute and Sheebee wuv Ishie Unnie." Yoong said that made their parents happy. The little boy always help them in anything even though they don't ask him just like right now, He's helping them make Krystal bond with Sinbi. "Ishie and Sheebee be pwaymate!"

"Come here, Krysie.. Try to hold your sister." She said, They always try to convince her to hold and play with her sister but Krystal don't want to.

Krystal think about it, "Sheebee shoft?" She asked and her mother nodded, She stood up leaving her toys on the floor then tried hard to climb up the bed.

She sit in front of Jessica and the blonde woman quickly gave Sinbi to her, "Hold her like how you hold your doll." She said while supporting the baby's head.

"No!" She tried to put the baby down.

"It's okay, Sweetie. Sinbi is a good girl."

Krystal look at her sister who is now in her arms, Sinbi is making small movements that amazes the little girl. She's now slowly realizing that it's not bad to hold her sister.

"Mommy, Sheebee wanna shpeak." She said as the baby open .

Yuri and Yoong joined them, "Sheebee wikesh Unnie!" The latter said and kiss Sinbi's head.

The baby move her hands while blinking her cute little eyes.

"Look, She's acting cute because Her Unnie is looking at her." Yuri said.

Krystal's eyes are fixated on her sister, She's amaze at how the baby looks cute even without doing anything.

She then touch her sister's arm down to her hand and Sinbi hold on her fingers tightly.

Krystal felt happy with just a small touch from her baby sister. "Mommy, Sheebee howd Ishie." She said.

Yuri kissed the side of her head, "See? Sinbi is a good girl and you two can be the best playmates."

Krystal let out a small smile, "Sheebee wike doww."

"Yeah, She looks like a doll." Yuri said.

"You love Krysie Unnie?" Jessica talk to the baby and the little one smiled.

"Kyaah!! Sheebee happy!" Yoong squealed.

Jessica felt happy to see Krystal happy to hold her sister, "I love you, Princess." She said and kissed her forehead.

The baby fell asleep in her sister's arms, Jessica put Sinbi down on the bed and surround her with pillows.

Yoong and Yuri went back on playing as Jessica stood up. "Mommy will just make us some snack. Look after Sinbi for me, Okay? After that Mommy will clean her up." She said.

"'Kay.. Sheebee won't cwy?" She asked noticing that the baby cries if their Mommy is not around.

"She will not cry because her favorite Unnie is with her." Jessica told her then went out.

Krystal watch her sister sleep, She touch Sinbi's legs, "Sheebee wike doww.." She kept mumbling.

"Appa! Yoongie caw!" Yoong squealed.

"Shh! Sheebee shweep." She told them.

"Uwaahh! Uwaahh!" Sinbi cried because of Yuri and Yoong's voice.

"Showwy."

Yuri look at Krystal who's just watching the baby cry. "Princess, pat her bum gently like what Appa always do and sing her a song."

Krystal who's starting to like her sister's presence gently pat the baby's bum that made her stop from her loud cries.

"Sheebee wike Ishie shing?" She asked the baby who is looking at her, "Sheebee talk to Ishie."

The baby opened as if she wants to say something and Krystal suddenly smiled because Sinbi is so cute.

"Sheebee wike Ishie? Mommy shaid Sheebee wuv Ishie sho big!" She kept talking to the baby who smiled at her.

After awhile, Jessica went back with the tray of snacks. She put it down and let the kids and Yuri eat. She then prepared for their baby to shower.

"Mommy, Sheebee eat?" Yoong asked.

"She only like milk.. But when she's big as you she can eat anything!" Jessica smiled and take the little one.

"Mommy, Sheebee go?" Krystal asked.

"She will shower now. Want to help Mommy?" Krystal nodded and they went to where they will clean the baby.

Yuri felt happy, Krystal is starting to get close to her sister. He take Yoong to his lap and showered the little boy kisses.

"Thank you for helping Mommy and Appa!" He whispered.

"Yoongie hewp?" The little boy asked.

"Yes, You are always a good help! You're really a big boy now!" He feed him.

Jessica put Sinbi down on the bed and carried Krystal to help her dressing up the baby.

"Krysie, look at this.. This was yours when you are a baby." She said then chuckled, "I'm sorry, I know you're still a baby.."

Krystal nodded while looking at her sister, "Mommy, Sheebee take Ishie dwesh too?"

"No, Baby.. Mommy and Krysie will buy Sinbi her own dress. You want to buy her cute dresses?" She asked and the little girl nodded.

"Wike thish." She showed her dress.

"Want to buy her the same dress?" She asked and the little girl nodded, "Okay, We will buy her the same dress as yours. Now, Help Mommy dress her up. Come here, sit on Mommy's lap." She said and gave Krystal her sister's clothes then guided her on how to dress up the baby. "Good job, baby." She kiss her once they are done.

Krystal felt happy, "Sheebee happy."

"Yes, because Unnie takes good care of her. Can you kiss her?" Jessica said, She wants Krystal to be involved in taking care of Sinbi to help her be fond and get close to her sister and she's happy that the little girl is following her now.

Krystal nodded happily then lean down giving her sister a kiss.

"Yay!" Yuri and Yoong clap happily and joined them.

Jessica carried Sinbi, "Thank you Unnie." She said with a small voice as if it's Sinbi talking.

"Ehcome." Krystal giggled.

Yuri kissed his wife, "Congratulations, Baby. She's starting to like her sister." He said then turned to the twins, "Let's go out for a walk!"

The kids clap their hands, "Yay!"

Yuri put them down and all of them went out to walk to a park.

-------

"Yoong Oppa!" Yoong turned around as he heard his name being called.

He smiled as He saw Seohyun running towards him, "Sheobaby!" He jump up and down in happiness. "Cawefuw." He said.

"Oppa!"

"Ohppa!" Irene who likes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter