Chapter 74: Oh!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 74:

Jessica is inside an establishment with the kids, they are having a meeting with a coordinator for the two babies' first birthday party.

"What do you want for your birthday?" Jessica asked the twins while showing them some pictures.

"Mamamama!" Yoong said then take the picture of Rilakkuma and kiss it.

The People around clap their hands that made the two kids squeal in happiness and wiggle their cute little feet.

"Yoongie loves Rilakkuma!" Jessica kissed Yoong's head then take the picture again and place it next to the other pictures. "What about Our Pretty Krysie want Rilakkuma too?" She asked.

Krystal smiled at her, "Amamama." She said then grab pictures of stitch and Mickey. "Kyaaakk!" She squealed.

"Ah, they have different themes." Jessica sighed and let the kids play.

The organizer named Lee Dahae look at Jessica, "So Miss Jessica, have you chosen the theme for the kids' birthday?"

"Rilakkuma is a good theme for the both of them, Mickey and Minnie too." She said.

The Other girl smiled and get something, "This is actually a cute theme for them." She said and showed the American girl a picture.

"Prince and Princess Theme?" She asked while looking at the picture.

She then imagine Yoong and Krystal wearing the Prince and Princess Outfits. She then smiled, "They will be so cute." She thought then look at the organizer, "This will be the theme." She said.

"Oh well then, it's settled."

She nodded then look at her wrist watch, "Yes, uhm.. Let's talk about it some other time, Miss Lee. I still have something to do." She said and the other girl nodded.

"Alright, just call me if you have time." 

"Yeah, thanks!" Jessica said then carried Krystal, "Yoongie, Mommy will go back and pick you up, Just wait for me, Okay?"

The little boy who is playing didn't bother to look at her.

"Please look after him." She said and Miss Lee nodded. She walk to the car and put Krystal on her car seat then gave her a plush, "Mommy will get Yoongie, Wait for me here, Okay?" She said then kissed her head, "Don't cry, Mommy will be quick." She said then run inside and immediately take Yoong, "Thanks Miss Lee!" She said then went out and settled Yoong next to Krystal and drive away.

She played the kids' favorite songs so they won't get bored.

"Good Afternoon Miss Jessica!" The helpers greeted Jessica upon arriving in the Jung Mansion.

They will have a family dinner since Hana and Yunho went back home today.

"Good afternoon! Is Yuri here?" She asked and carried Krystal.

"He's not yet here, Miss Jessica." 

"Oh, Okay.. Thanks." She said and walk inside followed by the Helper who is carrying Yoong.

"Aunt Jessi!" Chaeyeon greeted, "Oh, Krysie's here!" She said.

"Kyaaak!" Krystal wiggled her body thinking that Chaeyeon is playing with her.

"Yoongie!!" Chaeyeon called.

She sit on the couch with the kids and Chaeyeon gave the kids kisses.

Eunji who is walking around saw them, "Eby!" She called and run to them.

Krystal squealed and slap the little girl's face that made Eunji cry.

"Oh, Krysie is sorry little Summer." Jessica said then hug the little kid.

"Kyaaahh!" Krystal squealed then reach for Eunji's hair and pulled it.

"No!" Jessica hold the Baby's hand and let go of Eunji's hair. "Take your Sister, Chaeyeonie.. Auntie needs to talk to Krysie."

Chaeyeon nodded and pulled her sister in the playroom.

Jessica then face Krystal, "Why are you hurting your Cousin, Krystal?" She asked then hold her hand, "This hand is not for hurting other people, You hear me?" She said.

Krystal felt like her Mother isn't happy, She look at her with those cute puppy eyes and a pout.

"Eunji Unnie wants to play with you, You should give her a hug and kiss. Don't hurt her again, okay?"

Krystal started to whimper as she felt that her mother is scolding her, "Waaahhh!" She cried so loud.

Yoong who is playing on his own look at his sister, "Amaamaa!!" He said as he started to cry too, "Waaaahhh!" He cried, the twins don't like seeing each other cry.

The American sighed, "You really know what Mommy's weakness is." She said and made Krystal straddle her and hug her.

Yoong squeezed himself to hug his mother too, "Amamama!" He cried.

"Sshh, Mommy isn't mad." She said and caress the kids' back to stop them from crying.

"What happened?" Hana then walk down and saw them, "Why are the kids crying?"

"Mom!" Jessica smiled, "I can't give you a hug, the kids are clinging to me." She said.

"It's okay.." Hana smiled and sit next to her. "Yoongie, Why are you crying my only grandson?" She asked then Yoong's back.

"Krystal slap Eunji and pulled her hair, so I talked to her and she cried.. And you know them, if One of them cries the other will cry too." Jessica smiled.

"Oh, the twins are so cute!!" Hana giggled.

"Yoongie, Can you give Grandma a kiss?" Jessica asked the little boy. "Ppoppo."

Yoong look at his grandmother and stood up on the couch then kiss Hana's cheek.

"So sweet!" Hana hug him, "Our Only boy is so cute." She said then put him down on the floor, "Let's go to the playroom.. What about Krysie? Come here baby." She told the little who just look at her then buried her face on her mother's chest.

"She's not in the mood, just play with Yoong, Mom!" Jessica said.

Hana nodded and hold Yoong's hand then the two of them walk to the playroom.

"Are you sleepy?" She asked and kissed the baby girl's head.

She stood up and walk upstairs, They settled on the bed with Krystal still clinging to her.

"Mommy is not mad, Krysie." She told Krystal. "Mommy wants a kiss, give me a kiss Princess." She pouted her lips. Krystal kiss her then hug her tight, "I love you.." She said.

At late afternoon, Yuri with his in laws arrived to the Jung Mansion from work.

He quickly asked for his family and went to the playroom to see Yoong who is happily playing with his cousins.

"Yoongie!" Yuri called.

The little boy excitedly walk unsteadily to his father, "Good job!" Yuri praised the baby boy and carried him, "You're doing really great, Yoongie." He kissed his cheek then turned to his Mother in law, "We'll just go upstairs, Mom." He said then bowed with Yoong before they go out of the playroom.

He walk upstairs and went to his wife's room, "Appa!" Yoong called.

Yuri look at him, "Gosh, Don't make me cry, Yoongie!" He kissed his cheek, "You're really growing up, You're starting to talk.." He said feeling sad at how the kids grow so fast.

He opened the door and found Jessica and Krystal sleeping, He put Yoong on the bed and let him wake the two girls up while he change his clothes.

Krystal woke up first, "Appaaa!" She squealed.

"Don't move, Soojungie.. You'll fall." Yuri said then run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter