Chapter 64: 1,2 Step

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

How are you guys? Here's an update! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 64:

Yuri just arrived home from work, He hopped off the car and was greeted by the helpers when he went in.

"Good Evening." He smiled, "Where's Sica?"

"She's in the Kitchen making some pizza." The helper said.

Yuri chuckled, "Alright." He said then walk to the Kitchen where her wife is.

He saw Jessica looking alternately at her phone and the pizza. He smiled at his wife's cuteness. "Baby, I'm home!"

His wife look at him then smiled, "Babe!" She called then stood up. "How's work?" She asked and hug him.

Yuri cupped her face and kiss her lips, "I'm tired, but I'm fine now because you're here." He smiled.

Jessica then turned to one of the helpers, "Please finish the pizza." She said then pulled her husband to their room. She made him sit on the bed then went to their closet to get him some clothes.

She went back and take his office clothes off him and replaced it with a comfortable clothes.

Yuri smiled, Jessica is getting even more thoughtful as days pass by. "Thank you baby." He said and hug her waist.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked.

"I thought we have pizza?"

She shake her head, "I know you don't want pizza anymore, so tell me what my Seobang wants."

He pouted, "Uhm, I think I want pizza." He said.

"You sure?"

"Yes." He said and pulled her to lay down on the bed. "Baby, Your OB kept calling me." He said while caressing her tummy.

"Babe, I don't wanna see an OB." She said then close her eyes.

"But I already set an appointment with her. We need Our baby to get checked too."

She sit up, "No. I don't wanna see the Doctor and you can'f force me." She said hardheadedly.

Yuri sit up too, "You need to see your OB, Sica!" He said then look at her.

"No! And that's final!" She shouted in irritation.

Yuri stood up, "Can't I decide for Our baby, Sica?" He asked.

"I said no." She said without looking at him.

Yuri sighed and went out of their room leaving her. After a while, the helper called for Jessica telling her about the Pizza.

She went out and look for her husband, "Where's Yuri?" She asked as she sit down on the chair in the dining.

"He's in the mini library, Miss Jessica."

"Tell him it's dinner time now."

"But he told us to not disturb him." 

Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up, "Bring these to the library." She said and walk upstairs.

She went in and saw Yuri writing something, "Yul." She called.

Yuri look at her then went back to what he's doing, She walk to him but he ignore her.

"Are you mad?" She asked but he didn't answer.

He stood up, "I'll use the restroom." He said then walk away from her.

She sighed and look at what he's writing, She was surprised to see what's written on the paper, "I'm upset because you always want to do what you want and I feel like I don't have any rights for Our baby.." She read then look at the restroom door. "He's upset?" She thought.

The helpers then knock on the door and went in with their dinner, She thanked them and asked them to go out.

Yuri went out and went back to his chair without looking at his wife, He then look for his paper.

"Where is it?" He mumbled.

Jessica smiled and bended down then gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Don't be upset." She said.

"What? What are you talking about?" He asked.

She showed the paper to him, "I read this." She said then sit on his lap and hug him by the neck. "Are you mad because of the Appointment?" She asked.

Yuri look away, "I can't do anything about it because you don't want to go to the doctor."

She smiled and peck his cheek, "Let's eat now." She said.

"You go eat, I'm not hungry." He said then put her down, "I'll take a rest now." He said then walked out of the room.

Jessica shake her head and just eat alone, She went out after and went straight to their room.

She saw Yuri already sleeping, She crawled to the bed and hug her husband sideways.

"Yul." She called then kiss his cheek, "Babe."

Yuri stirred in his sleep then look at her, "What is it?" He asked.

"Are you still mad?" She asked and he didn't answer, "Who will go with me to the doctor if you're mad? Uhm?" She asked.

"You're going to the doctor?" He asked and turned to her, Jessica nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, If that's what you want then I'll go and see the doctor." She smiled, "Just don't be mad at me."

Yuri smiled, He's happy that Jessica agreed to visit the doctor and see their baby.

"Keep smiling at me, I always want to see you smile." She said then peck his lips.

"Thank you, Sica." He hugged her.

"I love you, Yul!"

"Love you too." He peck her forehead.

Jessica sit up, "Let's go to the kitchen, You need to have dinner."

"Okay, Let's go!" He said and the couple walk downstairs hand in hand.

-------

"Jess Smile!" Tiffany told her best friend while holding her phone.

Jessica who is busy working look at her then smiled and do peace sign as Tiffany snap a photo of them.

The red haired girl showed her the picture. "We are both pretty." She said.

"Oh, You look pretty there." The Brown Haired American said. "I look terrible as always." She said.

Tiffany sighed, Jessica has lots of insecurities after getting pregnant and Yuri ask her to be patient with her.

"You're still beautiful as ever, Jess."

"No.. That's not true." She pouted while caressing her tummy.

Tiffany look at the time, It's already past lunch Yuri should be there anytime soon. Jessica and Yuri are going to the Maternity Clinic for a Check Up after a few Months of not seeing a Doctor because Jessica don't want to go to the hospital for some unknown reasons.

"Be ready, Jess. Yuri will come here." 

"I don't wanna go to the doctor!" She said with a pout.

"Why Jess?"

"The Doctor might put me on a diet because my tummy is so big now." She said then look at her phone, "But Yuri will get mad if I say No."

Tiffany look at Jessica's tummy and nodded as she understands why She don't want to go to the doctor, Jessica's tummy is really bigger than usual.

"So you're just afraid that the Doctor will cut your food intake?" She asked and she nodded. "You're cute." She chuckled.

A knock on the door was heard, Yuri came in looking happy. "Hi Baby!" He greeted then look at Tiffany, "Hi Pany-ah!"

"Hi!" Tiffany smiled widely.

"I'll just kidnap your friend here." H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter