Chapter 1: Ice Princess & the Jungs

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome Everyone to Our new Story!! Please support it well like with Falling for a Star and Lucky!!!

I changed Jessi's boyfriend here since you guys don't want TK to be part of the story.. hehe.

Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

Jessica was standing by the window with her arms crossed over her chest, She was thinking about her boyfriend and how she will introduce him to her family when Dongwook don't want to come to their home.

She sighed for the nth time today, whoever sees her in this state would laugh at her facial expression.

"Seems like the Princess is having a problem.. what is it?" Jessica rolled her eyes upon hearing her Eldest brother's voice.

"Why did you get in?" She asked without looking at him.

"Dad's looking for you." Her Brother told her

"Tell him I'm not feeling well." She said then walk to her bed.

"Why? Did you and Dongwook FINALLY broke up?" Rain asked with an excited tone that made his sister glare at him.

"Can you please go out? You're such a snoopy!" She irritatedly said.

The eldest Son of their family laugh out loud, he likes teasing her especially about her boyfriend. 

He is Jung Jihoon, a famous Singer-Actor based in South Korea and has a screen name 'Rain'. He is married with a famous actress named Kim Taehee and they have a Daughter with an english name Winter but is fondly called by her Korean name Jung Chaeyeon.

"I'm gonna tell Yunho and Haein about this, can't wait to see their reaction." He giggled then walk to the door.

The blonde stood up and followed him, Her Brothers will surely . She saw them talking in the living room wearing a happy smile on their stupid faces.

"Jess! Let's celebrate!" Her other Oppa named Yunho said while holding a glass of rum.

The Second Child is Yunho, He is working in their Company as the Chief of Finance and just like Rain, He likes teasing his Sister.

The Blonde rolled her eyes, "for your information, Dongwook Oppa and I are still together!" She said proudly.

Yunho look at Rain, "Yah Hyung! You told us they broke up already!" Yunho shake his head.

"Another misinformation from Jung Jihoon! You just ruined my day Hyung!" the youngest among the three boys said then sighed.

He is Jung Haein, he is currently working as an intern in their Company, He is two years older than Jessica and the Browned Haired girl's favorite Oppa among the three boys since he's the coolest one but still a protective brother to her.

The Blonde giggled then walk down the stairs, "You can never break us apart! Oppa and I will get married once I finish school!" She said.

Rain look at her then crossed his arms just like what her sister always do, "In your dreams!" He said copying his sister's words then rolled his eyes, completely imitating his sister.

Yunho flip his invisible long hair, "Over My Dead body!!" He said with a girly tone then look at Haein who's not doing anything. "Yah! It's your turn to speak!" He said kicking his legs.

Jessica look at them disgustingly and crossed her arms.

"Not gonna do something stupid Hyung." Haein said then walk to his sister, "No marriage between you and Dongwook, Okay?" He smiled then pat her head.

The three guys sat down on the couch and high five each other, "I'm so good in copying Jessi." Yunho said then laugh.

Jessica rolled her eyes and walk to the door, Rain saw her and stop the brown haired girl, "Oops, you can't go anywhere without telling us." He said.

"Where are you going?" Haein asked.

"It's no-" She wasn't able to finish as Yunho interrupted her.

"It's none of your business!" Yunho finished her words with high pitch tone then laugh as their sister stomped her feet in irritation.

Her Brothers love to annoy her, and they don't like her boyfriend for some unknown reason.

"I'm gonna tell Daddy that you're locking me up in the house!" She pouted then stomped her way to her father's study room and bang the door close.

"Dad will scold us for teasing her too much."

One of their helpers then walk to the living room, "Mr. Jacob wants to talk to you!" She said then bowed.

The three brothers look at each other then shrugged, they all walked upstairs and went to the study.

"Hi Dad!" Yunho cooly said then look at their pouting sister.

"What did you do to My Princess again?" Daddy Jung asked seriously.

Rain sighed, "Dad, We were just telling her that she has to ask permission whenever she wants to go out."

Yunho and Haein nodded, "Yeah, We are her brothers, and We love her that's why we are protecting her!" Haein said calmly.

Jessica shake her head, "That's not true Dad, these Oppas always tease me! They want me and Dongwook Oppa to separate!" She told their father.

Daddy Jung look at her, "I honestly don't like that guy for you, He's teaching you not so good things. He can't even show himself to us!" He gently told his Daughter.

The three guys high five knowing that their Dad is with them.

"Dad! I thought I got your back?"

"I know.." He said then sighed and look at his three Sons, "You three stop teasing her." He ordered.

"Dad, We are just protecting her." Yunho said.

Daddy Jung look at her again, "See, your Oppas love you so much!"

"Dad!!" Jessica whined at her father for being a turncoat.

"Okay, Okay.." Daddy Jung sighed, "Let her be happy!" He said that made the three guys groan.

Jessica stood up and hugged her father, "You are the best dad!" She giggled then kissed his cheek, "Love you!" She said then walk to the door without forgetting to merong her three Oppas.

"Dad! Why do you let yourself be her victim? You know she'll do anything to get what she wants!" Yunho asked his father.

"She went here looking upset, and you know I can't handle it." Daddy Jung said.

The three boys shake their heads, their Father couldn't resist their sister, "I gotta go, My wife and My Daughter will arrive soon." Rain said, Taehee and Chaeyeon went out of the Country for vacation with the Kim's.

Daddy Jung nodded, "Me too, I have a date with Yoojin." Yunho said.

"Yoojin? Kim Yoojin?" Daddy Jung asked.

"Yeah, Taehee Noona's Cousin. I'm dating her Dad, be happy for me." He smiled then went out.

Daddy Jung then turned to his youngest Son, "What about you? Do you have someone now?"

"No Dad, I don't have time for that!" He said then went out.

Jacob Jung was left in the study, He look at the picture of his wife and smiled, "Look at your kids.. even Our baby Sooyeon has someone now. When are you coming back to me?" He asked.

-----

"Oppa, My Dad wants to meet you. Can you please give time for My family too?" Jessica asked her boyfriend.

They are in a restaurant and having a date.

Dongwook sighed and hold her hand, "I'm not yet ready, Jess. Give me more time." He requested.

The Browned haired girl look at their hands, She's happy with just him holding her hands. "Okay.." She gave in.

Dongwook smiled then kiss her hand, "You are such an understanding girlfriend. That's the reason why I love you."

Jessica blushed, "I love you too Oppa." 

They were having their sweet moments when Jessica's older brother called. She rolled her eyes and answered the call.

"What is it? Make sure this is important!" She whispered.

She heard Rain laugh, "Why Jess? Are you having a date with your boyfriend?"

"Yes, so please don't call me."

"Winter is looking for her favorite Auntie!" Rain said.

The Blonde creased her eyebrows, "Where's Unnie?" She asked.

"She's busy."

The Brown Haired girl sighed, "I don't even know if she's the real mother or It's me." She rolled her eyes.

"Of course You are her second Mommy! Come on Jess, I have a recording today and I can't bring her."

The Blonde rolled her eyes, "Yeah right! Don't blame me if Winter don't recognize you two anymore!" She said then hang up. She look at her boyfriend who is busy with his phone. "Oppa, I have to go now, Chaeyeon's looking for me." She said.

Dongwook smiled widely that somehow irritated her, "It's okay, I also have something else to do." He said.

The two of them then ride in their respective cars, Jessica drive to their home to see her Niece.

"Auntie!!" The little girl quickly called upon seeing her then raised her hands for her Aunt.

Jessica carried her, "Hi little one, How's school?" She asked.

Chaeyeon pouted, "Good, I learned a lot today." She said with a long face.

"Why are you sad?" She asked and put her down.

"Uncle Taeyeon said I'm not pretty as Mommy.."

Jessica pat her head, "That midget!" She thought.

Rain then came out from their room, "Jess! Glad you're here! How was your date?" He asked.

"Ruined because of 'Rain'." She roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter