Chappie 26

Shy Confession

It’s a good morning everyone. No, hello everyone it’s a good morning right? Or should I just say good morning?

I practiced the whole night, practicing my teacher’s speech. Oh yeahhh… I’m so into this. I’ll be a one-day teacher or a week teacher who-knows-when. I got the permission from the school thanks to my great alibi.

I thought about my clothes and my makeup I should be bold. B-O-L-D and find some low girls who yeah… just the suspicious ones and judged her. And it’s done. When I finished practicing, now it is time for me to nail my acting skills. Gee… when I born later and grow up I’ll just be an actress.

Ah right I nearly forgot… our sleeping queen. Ha! No need to worry anymore, the blankets is my only weapon.

She woke up,  and I vanished from her sight hohoho… I’m like a … I don’t know hahhaaa. She did her morning routine and changed into her cuteeeeeee school uniform.

 

                                   Hera’s side:

School again. Here we go … again. I wonder about that mysterious boy though. I never saw him before. He’s using our school’s uniform though. Well, maybe later. Ah… wait how will I go to school??

Ahhhh noooooo… I remembered my sweetie, my bike. Should I walk? It’s pretty far though. Well, maybe I’ll just take a walk. Lin unnie… she is not here today again. Sigh. I just walk today.

>> School<<

>>At Class<<

I arrived at my classroom, greeted by the Junos which is a usual routine for me. Ha Kyung ran to me, greeted me with a big grin on her face. “Hera sweetieeeee~~! Did you watch it??” she squealed. Ha Kyung is on the roll again. Usually, she is like this if there’s some new music videos, big news, or scandals and celebrity rumors.

“Watch what?” I asked I could see Nam Soon there is bored or is depressed. He doesn’t know about K-Pop (when it’s actually in our country) that well nor he is interested on it. “The music video~!!” She squealed again. “What video?” I asked, carefully. “EXO~~~!!! Growl!!” she said again, jumping up and down, too excited. “Err…” I said slowly so she can’t hear me. “No, I haven’t” I decided to say this, wise choice. “Ah… really?” She asked, disappointed. Believe me, you don’t want to see a disappointed Ha Kyung, it hurts, so much.

 

I cheered her then she finally took my cheering bait (?) yeaahhhhh!! “Ah! I remembered! I heard there will be a new teacher today.” She said. “Really?? What subject?” I asked, I’m really excited upon hearing the news of the new teacher, new teacher is usually always fun at first but then they turn into a super strict teacher in a week or stay the same as an easy-going and a fun person. Hehe… It’s exciting~.

Heck… The rest of the day went not that exciting as I thought it to be. Well it is, till the time lunch finished and we all went back to our respective classes.

                                   End of Hera’s side.

“Chongji~~!!!” I called Chongji. I’m wearing my so-called hot teacher outfit, which I hardly prepared last night. I tied my hair into a tight up bun, with my lovely bangs, dark and sleek eye make-up, and also a bold red lipstick (which hey, it’s actually nice on me).

I wore my black stilettoes and I’m all prepared. Now, it’s all left with the old gramps (Chongji).

“Yo! Gramp!” I called him again, now harder. “Aish… wait just wait, I prepared the car.” He finally showed me his appearance. Well, not bad. He’ll also join me; he’ll become the … cool and good looking teacher. Students will totally admire him right away. “Whew… Lin you looked different today.” He cooed. “Of course Chongji, we need to attract the students.” I said. Then he led me to the car, oh yeah buy the way, we asked the Seo elders for this ‘spying thing’ and they’re all happily agreed, they even asked us to use all way to find the bicycle culprit.

So here we are, acting as teachers. “Yo, lady.” Chongji said, snapped my thought then he fastens his seatbelt and started the engine. I, doing the same, fasten the seatbelt and then starting to practice my line.

He drove to Hera’s school, and parked the car, (noted: for teachers VIP. Hoho we’re VIP now right). We walked and examined the school; well the school is sure a big school, too big. “I’ve been here.” Chongji, said. “Huh? What do you mean?” I said, really what does he mean by that? “I used to be a teacher here also for a spying mission before, for B.A.P’s case. Sorry for not telling you. I wanted to make it as a surprise.” He said it, grinning from ear to ear. Really, I couldn’t mutter even a word.

 “But, unfortunately, I can’t crack into it. It’s difficult. But, I got a one big hint, the culprit for B.A.P’s last case is the same grade as Hera and B.A.P and the culprit is a girl.” He continued, bragging himself. Wait, B.A.P? the one Hera told me about her being their muse and so on? Ah,… wait… Kang Eun Mi too.

 

“Chongji, do you mind if you could tell me about your last case? I knew you aren’t a police, but can you tell me a bit of it?” I asked him, nicely. “Sure.” He replied. “Okay let’s start, maybe to somewhere more … private?” he said then I looked around. We are standing on the school’s main corridor. “Sure.” I said. We are now in the counseling room.

 

“So, first. B.A.P is the A++ list of students here, and they are supposed to have a muse. The muse named, Kang Eun Mi. Many things happened, and things turned out that Eun Mi just used them for money, even though as what I knew, a member fell in love with her. B.A.P ended up, knew about it and felt betrayed. Since then, B.A.P became colder than before. They never used any expressions. But, after the news that Eun Mi, got killed, weirdly or magically B.A.P members brightened up. Or is it just me? Anyway, since Eun Mi’s death, they gradually are getting better each day. Although, they still can’t opened up like before.” He told me B.A.P’s situation around that time.

 

“Now, about Eun Mi’s death.” He said, I nodded, telling him to go on with his story. “B.A.P are known till the whole country, they are famous and popular everywhere, like an idol. And, here, is their fanbase. The hardcore B.A.P’s fans are gathered mainly in here. Although it’s difficult for them to accepting Eun Mi as B.A.P’s muse, they ended up giving Eun Mi all of their trust. After the news or the fact that Eun Mi only used B.A.P only for money, all of B.A.P’s fans. ALL OF THEM are in anger. She received many hateful comments, posted on the internet, harsh threatening and so on. And suddenly, she died, leaving with no evidence at all.” He said seriously.

 

“Most of them, said she commits suicide, but I think she was killed.” He said “And I’m right. She got killed by… a girl. That’s what I got.” He said.

 

This is getting interesting… but, what if… this girl… maybe? Well the possibilities are high, but Hera’s being attacked because of Nam Soon, then maybe… it’s not the same person.

Whew… I hope Hera is safe.