Chappie 14 - Kang Eun Mi / The Three Musketeers

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

After a long time chatting, not knowingly the periods are finished; it turns out that the Math teacher can’t attend the school due to family conflicts.

Finally, the time for all of the students been waiting for, lunch!

Hera, Ha Kyung, and Nam Soon were still in class, when they came out,

The crowds, lots of screams, and shouts. “Must be the kings…” Ha Kyung mumbled. “Who? The kings?” Hera asked. “That… the kings.” Nam Soon pointed at B.A.P surrounded by the crowds. “Oh” Hera said.

“They’re B.A.P stands out for Best Absolute Perfect, created by the principal himself. Funny isn’t it? But, however the students are afraid of them. Especially, that Jung Daehyun.” Ha Kyung said. “Why?” Hera asked her, because Hera knows that B.A.P isn’t scary well, it’s true though about Daehyun for her first impression, but Hera doesn’t know Daehyun that well so she can’t judge him.

“You know, since I don’t know since when but I think it would be around 2 years ago or more? Nah, it’s more than 2 years, B.A.P’s former muse, Kang Eun Mi according to the rumors, betrayed them for money, I mean she used them for money; Daehyun loved her and cherished her since they’re first created, but this Eun Mi girl, she backstabbed them. Then, an anonymous group of B.A.P’s hardcore fan girls killed her but I didn’t know the exact way how they killed her. The great thing is B.A.P didn’t attend her funeral since they almost sacrificed anything for her, and they hated her to bits right now. Ever since then, Daehyun changed. Before that, we would be seeing Daehyun laugh, smile, and he was talkative but look at him now, expressionless.” Ha Kyung stated.

“Yah, are you sure you are not a stalker or something?” Hera joked. “Of course not I am not even one of their fan girls. But, trust me Hera, this is the only rumor that we believed is true and try asking anyone else here, I’m 100% sure they knew this. This is the legendary and both tragic true story about TS.” Ha Kyung defended.

Hera now understands why she couldn’t discuss B.A.P’s former muse to them, Eun Mi was once a precious gem to them, but it turns out she backstabbed them.

“Yah, are you finished with the chatting? Let’s go grab some food. I’m hungry.” Nam Soon whined. “Yes we’re finished.” Hera said.

The three succeed in avoiding the crowds and B.A.P and are now lining up for some lunch. They take their seat and eat happily.

“Hey, I got an idea.” Nam Soon said. “What is it?” Ha Kyung and Hera said in unison. Then they laughed. “How about we called ourselves, the three musketeers?” Nam Soon suggested. Although Nam Soon is a boy, he’s kind of childish.

“Okay, call.” Again, the girls said in unison. Then they laughed again.

‘I’m lucky to be friends with them, guess it is not a bad decision’ Hera thought as she ate her lunch with her new best friends and chats about themselves.

      End of writer’s side.