Chappie 59

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“Whoaaa!!” Hera’s jaw hanging wide open, the penthouse is just awesome! But then she felt something bothered her despite all of its awesomeness. “Guys… just how long since you’ve been here?” she asked, after she dusted the white sofa.

“Err… 2 or 3 years?” Jongup said, he’s not sure. “Yeah, I think it is two and a half years noona.” Zelo said. “This won’t do, do you have some cleaning before?” Hera asked. They all shook their heads.

Hera smiled, “Let’s clean!” she clapped her hands, and then tied her hair into a high ponytail. “Ergh… but it’s sooo big! Can’t we just call some cleaning service to clean?” Nam Soon complained, Yongguk put off a tired face, he pouts slightly. It’s surprising to see Yongguk pouts. It moved Hera a little. “Eh you’re right! Let’s just have some fun eung Hera? My waist is all hurt from cleaning the lounge alone.” Himchan joined in. “What alone? I helped you!” Youngjae protested while Himchan gave him the what-are-you-kidding-me look.

The owner, standing there with awkwardness, the ‘maknaes’ are currently pleading to play, of course seeing them like this moved Hera. “Okay okay. I let that cleaning part skip.” Hera said with a big grin on her face. The boys are cheering, happy because they won’t need to hurt their waists form sweeping and mopping the floor also cleaning and dusting the sofa, windows, they won’t need to clean of the beds, and the bathrooms.

“Should we call the cleaning service?” Daehyun asked, with his phone on hand. Receiving nods from the others. “Ah, and don’t worry hyung, they’re speedy.” He continued before Himchan could say anything.

 

They changed into more comfortable clothes to wear. And slippers of course. Never leave out slippers when you go to a beach. Himchan and Hera alongside the chicks, Jongup and Zelo somehow Nam Soon also ran to the beach playing with the sands, and played the most interesting fight in 2013, the water gun fight.

“Oppa!! How dare you cheat on me? We’re one team!” Hera cried, she never been so serious with fights before, or is it because of the atmosphere? Hera is actually a 4 years old girl inside her mature (really? She is mature? Once again, Lin would have to have a major heart attack.) Himchan grinned “Sorry Hera, but I’ll side myself to the winning team.” He said as he slowly went to Jongup and Zelo’s side. ”Eh? But our guns are bigger.” Hera said, Himchan shrugged “I just think they’ll win.”  Nam Soon and Hera looked at him in anger, “Nam Soon-ah! We’ll do it.” Hera said, it’s her first time she ever be this competitive. “Yes mam!” Nam Soon saluted as he refills his gun with more water. Hera and he pumped their guns “One… two… three!” Nam Soon counted and the duo starting to attack their opponents with no thing called mercy.

“Ahhhh!! Noonaaaaa!! Hyung!!” Zelo yelled, Jongup despite of him being wet, he’s attacking the two more fiercely. But the duo won’t give up, especially on water fight like this, they need to win! Hera refilled her gun and now pumping it with full force. She attacked the three with all of the things she had.

“Hera! Arghhh!! Heraa!!” Himchan tried to avoid the water ‘bullets’, but although Nam Soon and Hera are out-numbered, the three are surrounded. “Noona…” Zelo whined, while Jongup is still attacking, Himchan seems to be tired, since he’s slowing down his pace.

Slowly but sure, Jongup arms’ are hurting, he attacked them too much, refill, pump, and then shoot. One of the disadvantageous to got such a normal sized gun since he lost to the rock paper scissors game. “Okay okay, we’ll give up.” Himchan finally stop attacking them, he put his both hands up to the air, Zelo has done it quite long time ago before Himchan finally gave up. Jongup is smiling, “Today’s fight was fun, you’re just lucky to win, and we’ll win next time.” He said, maybe practicing his self-produced characters for his imaginary movie? “Assa! We don’t need to do the fishing!” Nam Soon got energetic suddenly, Hera smiled, she’s happy, beyond happy actually, and it’s her first time fighting over little things like this.

“Whoa? What? What just happened?”Yongguk came in suddenly, finding out the three, Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo kneeled down in sadness. Youngjae who have been wondering for quite a while, asking if he could get a boat came back, “WHATTTTT?? You’re playing water fight without me? YOU’RE ALL AN EVIL!!” Youngjae whined when he saw the water guns.

 

Daehyun thanked the cleaning services; the cleaning services have done a great job on cleaning the 2 years rusty penthouse in a no time he can say, it’s quirky clean. No dusts, no sands, and no dirty things at all, the bed’s bedcover has all changed, the bathrooms are now polished, they even vacuum the whole beds, rugs and carpets, sofa, and many things more! He really must save the number and recommend them later. He heard loud whines outside; it must be Youngjae or Himchan. He’s curious, he stepped outside from the penthouse and saw the rest are outside, Hera’s holding a big water gun, Nam Soon too, Himchan holding a super tiny mini gun, while Zelo and Jongup holding the normal sized guns.

“Let’s play agaiinnnn!!!” Youngjae begged, Daehyun chuckled, Youngjae is the most competitive when it comes to grades and … water fights, with guns. “Okay, okay we’re going to play again, but the loser one must do the fishing.” Himchan said, as he put off his gun, “Everyone, put down your guns!” he commanded. Everyone put down their guns, “Let’s play!” Himchan cheered, followed by the others.

Yongguk decided to join, well it’s really been a long time since he last played water fights. “Hyung! We don’t have enough guns!” Jongup said, “Eh? That’s right! Hyu~~~~nggg!!” Zelo chirped in, trying to get some attention. “WHATTTT???” Himchan looked.

 

That’s when Daehyun came in to the war site, he brought water guns with him, “Call me in?” he said. “Call!” can be heard from the others.

“Rock, Paper, Scissors!” “Rock, Paper, Scissors!” They played the hand fight again to decide their guns’ size. The teams are Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo with mini guns and a normal-sized gun Hera and Nam Soon with somehow their good luck, they got big-sized guns. The last team consists of Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae got the one big sized gun and two normal sized guns. “Since our team and Hera’s team had the war before, and they won, we’ll dismiss.” Himchan said, “Hyung, I want to play!!” Zelo whined, “Me too!!!” Jongup joined him. Seeing the two maknaes are whining and protesting, it made Himchan protested too “Then let’s do this, Himchan oppa’s team versus Yongguk oppa’s team first, and then at the end, the winner will gone to the final round and fight us.” Hera made the conclusion. “Okay!! Let’s do this!” they cheered.

End of writer’s side.