Chappie 11 - A++ list student

Shy Confession

 Writer’s side:

An explanation about the A++ list students.

The A++ list students are… B.A.P created by the principal himself since they’re elementary.

B.A.P consists of 6 handsome boys, 2 from senior (Kim Himchan and Bang Yongguk), 2 from junior (Yoo Youngjae and Jung Daehyun), and another 2 from sophomore (Moon Jongup and Choi Junhong/Zelo).

As if they’re perfect boys, with their handsome and amazing facial features, they have great financial supports from their family as well as they’re the heir of 6 most powerful companies among the world. For example Daehyun, he is the heir of the one and only Jung Industries. You could say he is the wealthiest out of them due to his family’s success.

And their grandfathers are best friends with the principal, Park Hae Ja and also Seo Kyung Pyo, Hera’s grandfather. It is Hae Ja’s request and wish to make a group or a gang of their grandchildren like how they used to be back then. And now his wish is granted but they became too close to each other which make him, worry. What if they are all awkward within girls and the other kids? This worrisome always linger around Hae Ja harabeoji’s mind. That’s why, he asked them to have a mascot and it must be a girl to make them open their heart easier and more sociable.

~~ Back to the topic~~                   

That’s how B.A.P was created.

B.A.P, A++ lists students, and also the school’s pride and mascot. What are their facilities being the A++ lists of students?

Being treated like princes is of course, especially the hard core fans. Every morning, the girls surrounded them and will give gifts or snacks and also annoying cheers.

Placed in a special advanced class, the tutors, lessons, and all are based by foreign book and are very helpful for business. Since they mastered local lessons, it’s a no big problem for them. The special class is placed far from the school’s other classes. It placed in a special floor which nobody can cracked there with no reason, it secured with DNA pass and also retina scan pass so it’s almost uncrack-able unless you’re a special agent or a pro thief.

Beside the special class is the lounge. The lounge is also secured with DNA and Retina scan pass. The lounge is B.A.P hangout place other than the garden. B.A.P members rarely went to the school’s cafeteria which is like five star hotel’s dining room, they eat at the lounge instead since the lounge provides food from famous restaurants also the lounge’s bar.

There is once, when B.A.P ate at the cafeteria instead of the lounge, the whole cafeteria went crazy and as a result, B.A.P didn’t manage to eat and starved for the whole day.

Not only that, A++ lists of students got their own washroom and place for changing clothes for P.E lessons (also located on the special floor).

While being their muse, you could get full access to the special floor and also will be placed at the special advanced class alongside with B.A.P.

End of the writer's side.