Chappie 16

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

When Hera, Ha Kyung, and Nam Soon ate together, Hera learned a lot of things happened in TS High.

Including the queen, Park Jiyeon and her friends which are their classmates.

Ha Kyung and Nam Soon described her in every detail.

                   

Park Jiyeon, the meanie self-proclaimed queen. According to Nam Soon, Jiyeon is full of herself; she always thought she’s the prettiest and the smartest. “Yeah, as if, she always got an F.” Ha Kyung commented.

Jiyeon is one hardcore B.A.P fan. According to Ha Kyung, she’s the president or the head of B.A.P’s fan club. She always acted like she and B.A.P are close with each other, the truth is, B.A.P didn’t even bother to glance at her or even know her name and one thing, and she’s so clingy with B.A.P.

Jiyeon is a B list student due to her family’s company, if not; she is maybe the C list, but not an F since she got the popularity.

Then, after a long explanation about Jiyeon and her friends, Ha Kyung introduced herself.

 

Ha Kyung, surname, Song. She’s the youngest daughter of Sonde Company which is one of Seo Pyo Co. business partner as what Hera remembers.

Ha Kyung said that Seo Pyo Co. helped her family’s company a lot and saved them from bankruptcy.

She’s a B+ list student, thanks to her not so amusing grades and she’s a social awkward. She never had a boyfriend before. And her only friend which is boy is Nam Soon.

She hates the queen ( Jiyeon ) the most but not sure about the kings but she’s sure she’s not their fan.

 She’s a big fan of k-pop.

 

After Ha Kyung finished her intro, Nam Soon introduced himself.

 

Oh Nam Soon, the youngest son of Hongil Industries ‘also one of Seo Pyo Co. business partner’ Hera thought.

It turns out that Nam Soon’s grandfather is Hera’s grandfather best friend, ‘Ah, Oh Gil Dong, grandfather once said this name’ Hera remembered.

But due to his grades, he is an A list student. He admits that he is not that smart as B.A.P but he’s one of their ‘close’ friends. Which made Ha Kyung almost choked. “What?? You’re their close friends??” Ha Kyung asked Nam Soon. “Yeah, since our grandfathers are close.” Nam Soon answered.

Nam Soon had a best friend before, Park Heung Soo, but now he’s studying abroad. They were known as the Storm, Thunder, and Rain trio alongside with Ha Kyung.

“He must be a fun person” Hera commented. “Yeah, he is. Too bad he’s going to America. If not we would be forming erm… ah Storm, Thunder, Rain and Wind quartet” Ha Kyung sadly said.

“So who’s who?” Hera asked. “Heung Soo is Storm, I’m Thunder and Ha Kyung’s Rain.” Nam Soon said. “Ah I have an idea, how about we call each other using those names?” Ha Kyung suggested. “Call, we used to call each other that way. So, why not?” Nam Soon agreed. “Okay call!” Hera agreed too.

The lunch time came to an end, and the trio went back to their class.

      End of writer’s side.


~ Comments and subscribes would be gladly accepted :) ~ 

~ Thank you for taking interest ~ ^o^