Chappie 80

Shy Confession

Aigoo… this girl, after losing her first kiss she’s still sleeping, so leisurely. Tsk tsk tsk, if it was me I’d be rolling on the floor, crying and laughing like insane. Or at least drink a bit and get drunk. Tsk tsk tsk, I continuously shook my head (Oho! Of course this kind of girl is rare geez). She never even tasted alcohol. Okay, time to wake the princess up.

 

As usual, I took off her blankets completely out of her bed, just in case she went back to her slumber sleep. “Unnie waaeee??” she whined, though she’s still struggling to let out her voice, “Wae what? It is time to school.” I grunted, shook my head, look at this girl really. “School?”

“Is this Monday?” Hera pouted, she’s still grumbling. Wait? Is this Monday? “Err… wait, is it Monday?” I asked her back, I got confused with dates frequently(just another sign I'm leaving so soon)*le sigh*. “Unnieee~~” Hera grumbled. But that’s okay, chill. Even with her hoarse morning voice, she’s still cute.(She's just so cute okay? I'm now wondering whether I'm the cutest girl in the universe or her? But. heh, Have you ever find a stalker as cute as me?) 

“Wait, just wait.” I told her for not taking her blankets. “Oh well well missy, if you’re trying to trick me, you’re definitely wrong.” I smirked, how dare she try to trick me? Today is definitely Monday. Seo Hera you got some trick on your sleeves huh? Or is it her way for avoiding?

“What? Why? Isn’t yesterday Saturday?” she groaned. “Oh dear~ it’s Monday today~~” I sing sang. “Oh, and you’ll be really late you don’t want your first day as B.A.P’s muse went bad right?”

To my surprise, she woke up immediately, “Muse? What? Who? Me?” she mumbled, still in morning shock. I questioned her in my mind, is she really knocked out after went insane yesterday? Yesterday, if you all asked, had been a terrifying day for me and my heart. Hera is not in her right state.

“Ah right!” She jerked up and rushed to the bathroom. I shook my head, “Yah! You don’t have plenty of time!” I yelled. “Ne! Unnie!” Hera screamed.

 

Hera’s side:

Ah right, unnie’s right. Today’s Monday. And I’m not just ready yet, to see … to see… erm. You know. It’s true he drove me back after that, but it feels, so un-right?

I took a nervous gulp, hurriedly wearing the uniform and checked it one last time (I recalled Youngjae and Himchan oppa seriously warned me about my appearance today, and with Dae.. oppa reminded me about the raccoon eyes). I can’t even say his name now, what to do?

 

 Let’s just say him. Speaking of the him.. Chongji won’t drive me off today, or he and unnie allowed me to ride my bike. Hence, in the end, B.A.P will pick me up. I’m not saying I’m hating it, I’m not ready to encounter him. I’m just a bit nervous.

“Hurry, eat your breakfast.” Lin unnie said, taking the breakfast tray and set the table. Let’s eat~~ “Today, you will be placed at the special class, I think you need some adjustments for the teachers. The books are different so, keep your old books at home. You know the place right?” Lin unnie busily checking out the notes. “Ah! And be careful when you walk out the corridor, there might be some… “ unnie hesitated, I knew unnie can’t say the word. “I got it. Thank you unnie~~” I said.

Right at time I finished my breakfast, unnie shrieked, “Okay, they came~~” “Bye Hera~!!” whew. It looks like she has shooed me away. “Eung Unnie~~” I waved my hands at her.

To found out, it was him, sitting in the driver’s seat. “Good morning.” He ‘awkwardly’ said. Those moving lips. Seo Hera! What are you thinking! I gulped, and said my greetings. “Morning, oppa.” Why am I stuttering? He sheepishly smiled. “Get in!”

I got in, beside him. And this made wondering. “Where’s the others?” Seriously it gets quiet when I got in. Of course they weren’t here. “Yah, you think this car will fit those bulky and noisy guys?” he laughed. Oh no, that laugh. No, please stop. I really need some consolation from Lin unnie, I know I have certain feelings I know it, but this is too much.

“As if you’re not noisy.” I mumbled, since when the Jung Daehyun I know is this talkative and cheerful? He was mysterious. I admit he is way cooler now than before.

“Okay, okay I got it. Now, put on your belt.” He chuckled.

End of Hera’s side.

Writer’s side:

“Since you just appointed, I think it’d be dangerous if we go through the corridor.” Daehyun nagged while holding the stir, “Ah. And from today, you’ll join special classes, whoa. The lessons are no joke.” He nagged, swinging his hands to emphasize his words. Hera laughed “You’re just like unnie.”

“Am I? Well, too bad, I don’t.” he stuck his tongue. “I’m lost, Jung Daehyun-ssi.” Hera put her hands up in the air. “Okay okay, this time I won.” Daehyun snickered. “You always won.” Hera muttered in her breath.

 

>>B.A.P Lounge<<

“Hey~!!” as soon as the two arrived, they were greeted by bunch of 5 looking idiots, patiently waiting for their parents picking up. “Noona~~” Zelo as usual, attacked her with a big bear hug. “Ya, ya ya, stop that.” Oops. Too bad Daehyun blocked him from suffocating the petite figure beside him. “She can’t breathe.” Daehyun reasoned. “Alright alright~~” Zelo surrendered. “Welcome~” Yongguk, showed his infamous gummy smile, just as what he did to her when they all first met.

“So now you’re official~~” Himchan grinned. “It means… someone can really help me with the council problems.” Youngjae happily stated as he danced along with Jongup. “That means noona will be with us right?” Jongup asked, “Of course Jongup-ah~” Hera replied him. “Now let’s go to class shall we? The class will start soon.” Youngjae hushed them, leading them towards the class located not far from the lounge.

“Ready for a new start?” Daehyun elbowed her. Hera took a glance of his features, as she confidently said “I’m ready.”

End of writer’s side.


ASDFGHJKL. I'm back~~ (I suppose) just too lazy to write XD

My summer vacation will end in 6 days onwards OTL. 

In the meantime, I'm trying to find some friends to chat with about biases ohohohoho~~ 

Anyway, thank you sooo muchiee for taking interest to this story and moreover subscribing~! //I'm so touched really// TOT 

So, keep on reading, keep on subscribing, and keep on loving this story~ I love you~~ ^^

And comments are always loved >3< 

*xoxoxoxooxo* *sending virtual hugs* *sending you lots of kisses and hugs* 

-bunny-