Chappie 48

Shy Confession

Chongji hurriedly went to the teachers’ office, I don’t know, maybe since he haven’t finished his errands yet, while me, the super cute and pretty spirit finished it in just few hours, humans… no I mean gramps… tsk tsk tsk he is really a grandpa.

 

For all of you who’s been wondering, as a homeroom teacher… it’s not really difficult (for me, I don’t know about the Mr. Popular or old grandpa there) since these weeks (or maybe months, I don’t really know, ask the principal!) there will be no subjects or lessons (whatever I don’t really mind) which that means, I don’t have to teach until the school festival was held. But, the weird thing is, all of the students must attend school. Maybe for some bonding time, I don’t really know about it.

 

Anyway, for all these past days (my days being a homeroom teacher) I usually went there often since I don’t have anything better to do rather than talking and chatting with Chongji, the other close teachers, or B.A.P and sneaking out to Jiyeon.

So… ordinary right, well that’s my daily schedule for weekdays, even weekends got even more boring than weekdays. Okay I’m talking crap right now. Heading to the class go go go~~!

>> Hera’s class (or I prefer my students…ohhhh this teacher feelings) <<

I entered the class; okay my teacher outfit for today is… a white shirt, matched with black pencil skirt and top with a black stylish black blazer ohhh I forgot about the shoes, maybe some black stilettos would do, as always. Outfits done, if you see this in dramas, these kind of outfits are in a good match with some hot and y, bossy or arrogant female characters, and I’m definitely one of them (except for the bossy and arrogant part, I’m humble you know). Yes, that’s me… hot and y but can be cute and pretty at the same time. Ha! Perfect~!

 

Okay, once again I entered the class, the class is… noisy, crowded, and overly annoying. Dang… I hate these situations… I don’t know why it’s just get my blood tension goes up and up.

From the annoyance, I hardly clicked my heels, so that the attention would be focused… to me of course. And it worked, all of the attention goes to me, somehow I really like it, much better than before. Now, the problem is, that all of their attentions are drawn to me, what am I supposed to do now?

I wanted to speak, but the door bursts open, thank you so much!! And it revealed Chongji “Guys, I have news from the student council.” He said, as he took over my position behind the podium. To tell you, the Student Council here is like the royalty, so B.A.P (as the royalty) became the student council. And it’s very secretive.

Right after the girls heard the word, ‘Student Council’ they perked up, they’re squeaking, struggling, and literally smile in excitement and happiness, the boys… wait, they’re too? Then I looked over at the back, really of course the trio won’t go all … cheery and such.

Chongji continued, “We have school festival coming up, and the student council asked to write down your ideas.” He said, then he handed everyone a piece of paper, “The most written ideas will be picked as this year’s festival, if its tie, then we will make another vote. Understand?” He said it sternly, I must admit, although he looks like he doesn’t have brain in most of the time, but this time… he’s charismatic.

“Yes~” The class replied, Chongji is satisfied with the answer, he came closer to me, “Good luck.” Then he patted my shoulder. He winked at me before he opened the door and left.

Tch, your wink won’t budge me up, although again he is quite cool……

 

Hera’s side:

It’s Monday today again, so today, I willingly to wake up earlier than before. I don’t know why, just feel like to.

I arrived at school, and found out my two bestie waited for me in front of the gate, “Hera!!” Ha Kyung cheered, she waved her hands and smiled ear to ear. Cute, I smiled then ran over to her. “Hi sleepyhead.” Nam Soon greeted me, in a so not good way. I scoffed and hit him. “AA… it’s painful” He pouted. “Sorry.” I said then stuck my tongue out.

 

“Let’s go~!!” I dragged them to the class, it’s still early so… we are the only ones here… except for B.A.P maybe who always been here so early.  Nam Soon checked his phone, “Who’s that?” Ha Kyung said, then she peeked over to Nam Soon’s phone, I also take a peek at his phone. It was a message from the president Yoo, or should I call him the Mr. Smartypants Yoo Youngjae.

Youngjae: Nam Soon-ah! Hurry comes to the student council!! The boys are already there >< Bring Hera and Ha Kyung over too~~

Then Nam Soon replied him,

Nam Soon: For what?

Not long after, Youngjae texted him back

Youngjae: Don’t ask, just come.

Nam Soon: Okay, okay. I got it.

Nam Soon gave up.

“Let’s go~ go~ go~” Nam Soon cheered and lead us to the student council office.

As we entered the office, B.A.P sits down on the carpet, in a circle shape. “Oh you came.” Youngjae took a notice of us. “What’s up?” Nam Soon asked, and then he leisurely took a seat beside Daehyun-ssi, the closest one with us.  

Ha Kyung followed Nam Soon, she took her seat beside him, and I took a place too, beside her and Himchan oppa. Youngjae being in the center announced, “I have a great idea for the festival.” He grinned. It seems like he kept this idea by himself, since B.A.P also have this what-kind-of-ideas look.

“Just see…” he said, smiling sheepishly. Tsk, Youngjae so what’s the point you called us here? And like a telepathy, Daehyun ssi, who I knew is always being so quiet ever since I saw him said, “So, what’s the point you bring us here?” and that’s where I felt something gone totally wrong with my body, the moment he opened his mouth, it came again, I felt my body is all tensed up, frozen in place, I don’t know what to do, the uneasy feeling in my stomach, the rapidly beats from my heart. It was so chaos.

 

Well… maybe I’m just feeling sick, that’s all. Really need to do medical check-ups later, noted. “I want you to help me.” Youngjae pouted.

So, we ended up helping him, cutting several white papers into big pieces, big enough to write down some words. Okay… now what’s left is to see his ‘great ideas’.

>> Class <<

After we helped Youngjae with some stuffs, we went back to our lovely class. Our class is… crowded and noisy, including us three.

And then, Lin unnie came, well her outfits are just wow. It’s not really her style, but it fits her well. I bet she’ll change it right after she changed her form like last time, turning from a hot and y teacher to an innocent and cute woman (or girl I don’t really know unnie’s real age).

She came, clicked her heels and made a heels’ sound which is terrifying. All of the attention goes to her, now the class is … not crowded, no noise just admiration faces coming from the students to her.

She coughed, and that’s the time when Chongji came brought the papers (we cut down earlier this morning, I think) and came to an announcement. “We have school festival coming up, and the student council asked to write down your ideas.” He said, well he looks charismatic in that teacher’s suit.

Oh and by the way, the president Yoo only can think of this idea? Really? It literally tells ‘Oh. I don’t have any ideas, could you find one instead of me?’ But I admit, this idea is good since other students are included in the process.

Now what should I write… I peeked at Ha Kyung, she smiled and told me her ideas. It’s a good idea, hence I copied hers. No doubt, I’m at creativity (or so what I think).

End of Hera’s side.


~ This'll be my last update... for today ToT tests coming up tomorrow I must study from now on... 

Thank you for the ones who subcribe to my story, the ones who's been sticking with me all this time TAT I'm really grateful to you all ~~ And lastly thank you for taking interest for this story hope you all like and enjoy this story ^^

See ya next week~~ 

 

Credits to the respective owner for the amazing photo~!