Chappie 21

Shy Confession

>> Monday <<

Aigoo… this girl, I didn’t appear yesterday at all and she’s now sleeping so soundly when today is the test!! I pulled off her blankets and then disappeared… really, I need some time to regain my strength I felt like to sleep right now.

 

  Hera’s side:

“Ah…” I woke up as soon my blankets are pulled off by Lin unnie I guess. But when I woke up, I can’t see Lin unnie. She might be resting. I looked at the clock, it’s still quite early. Maybe I should review some of it again?

Then here I am, on the chair, with lots of books. I read them and I memorized them all. Piece of cake, I think but I don’t know TS standards so, I’m worried.

I took a refreshing bath and changed into my uniform. I went out from the bathroom and was greeted by Ae Soo unnie, the head maid. “Good morning Hera, the breakfast is ready.” She said. “Good morning unnie!” I greeted her. Then the breakfast was served, I ate them. It’s so lonely to eat breakfast alone, but I’m now used to it. Since, I moved out, my parents would get busier than before, and they are now on a long business trip to prepare something and to expand their business. “Thank you for the breakfast unnie.” I said and then I went out of my room, went downstairs, Ae Soo unnie and the others followed me. “Bye unnies!” I waved at them, when I grabbed my bike and went outside from the mansion’s outer gate.

 

The distance between school and house it’s not that far but not that near either and using a bike as transportation would be the best choice if you have much spare time.

I arrived, then parked my bike at the available lot and was greeted by Nam Soon “Yo! Wind!!” he said as he smirked. “Thunder!!” I cheered. “You alright now?” he asked me concern, “Ehm I’m all okay now.” I said. Then he put his arm on my shoulder, (so it looks like he hugged me), he uses skinship a lot like this with both me and Ha Kyung and we already used to it.

“Hey!! Wait for meee~” I heard Ha Kyung unnie said. And Ha Kyung unnie put her arm on my other shoulder. We passed the security check. We entered the school’s hallway and it looked so tense but then suddenly the boys attacked us.

“Hera-ssi!! Are you all alright now??” All of them said, asking me if I’m alright. “Yes, I’m alright now, thank you.” I said giving them a smile. They gave way for me to walk. “Thank you again.” I said.

“That, look. Is the power of Junos.” Nam Soon said. “What are you saying.” I said embarrassed. “Eii… our Hera now has her own fan club” Ha Kyung unnie cheered. I stayed silent; I don’t know what to say to them.

We then go to our respective class after we passed the security check. Most of the students waited there, their faces looked so tense. While me, I stayed the same. The bell finally rang and the test papers are distributed.

It’s surprisingly, easy for me. I can answer the questions given easily and finished faster than the others. After checking it for multiple times, I submitted it to the teacher and then I was permitted to go outside.

One of the rules said; if a student is finished with his/her test, they can directly submit it to the teacher, and must go outside the class until the test’s duration time is finished.

“Great I’m now all alone.” I mumbled, without me knowing, I already on the abandoned garden.

That guy is so weird (if you know who it is) he clearly hates me, but he picked me up and carried me. But, maybe because he is a gentleman? Yeah he is Hera, now do not thinking of him.

From afar, I could see a guy (who but the way is so look much alike that guy) is spraying water on the flowers. Ooh… I’m hallucinating again noo… disappear! Disappear! But he won’t disappear, his figure is still there. I shook my head and closed my eyes.

                                   End of Hera’s side.

                                  

                                   Writer’s side:

When Hera closed her eyes, that guy she thinks about, saw Hera’s actions. He flashed a sweet smile, which is his first smile. He is now so sure that she is the girl he’s been longing for. Then he went to the part of a garden where, Hera could not see him, but he could see her clearly.

                                   End of writer’s side.

 

                                   Hera’s side:

I slowly opened my eyes. When my eyes are fully opened, I turned again, trying to find that guy. Phew, he disappeared. It looks like I’m just hallucinating. Wait. But why am I hallucinating things about him?! Again, I ruffled my own hair in frustration. “Ahhh… I’m going crazy… going crazy…” I uttered. I banged my hair on the fence slightly just to let out my frustrated feelings.  “Ah, I’m sorry Mr. Fence.” I said talking to the fence.

“Can’t I go home?” I mumbled… I’m so bored. Nam Soon hasn’t finished yet, so does Ha Kyung unnie. While B.A.P, they may be resting in their lounge or somewhere. So, to express my boredom, I danced… silly danced, acted crazy, jumped, or whatever I could do right now at the moment.

“Ah… I’m really crazy” I said to myself. “What should I do?” I asked to myself. “Acting? One man?” I answered to myself. “Ha, you already did that.” I said. “Oh, yea right.” I said, reacted to my previous statement.

 

I ended up sitting on the bench and slept.

                                   End of Hera’s side.

 

                                   Daehyun’s side:

I saw her, sulking, banged her head on the fence and apologized to it. Cute. Unknowingly, a smile kept plastered on my face the whole time. She danced, a silly dance to be exact, and then she jumped, and she acted like a crazy person, a zombie, and she acted like she was a character in an action movie. I found it that she was cute and beyond cute.

It looks like that she is tired, so she sat on the bench, dozed off, and fell asleep. I slowly walked to her, I examined her face. It looks peaceful and beyond beautiful. I sat beside her, and silently giggled to myself. “I’m sure you’re the one” I softly said and slowly stand up and planted a peck on her forehead so I didn’t wake her up and then running like crazy from embarrassment.

                                   End of Daehyun’s side.