Chappie 31

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

Lin, Chongji, and the rest of the eight sit circled. They discussed some things related to their high school lives, B.A.P members also shared their feelings about Eun Mi, when Eun Mi’s name was heard, Daehyun stiffened, and he never heard that name again for a long time.

But then, he survived, he knew Eun Mi is no longer important in his life, although she contributes much influence, but he already found his true light, his important part of his life.

For the first time, since the accident, this time, he heard the name Eun Mi, he smiled. He still remembered his nice memories but he is sure, their memories together would be replace by new memories he’ll make with someone new.

Upon seeing this, B.A.P members and Chongji felt relieved, they were afraid if Eun Mi will made Daehyun’s life went all bad.

Daehyun tasted the cookies (barely left in the box) he showed his smile showing of his teeth, he loves the taste. It melted in his mouth. “Daehyun… he’s hopeless.” Himchan whispered to Yongguk. Yongguk, told Chongji who’s sitting beside him “Daehyun, he’s hopeless. Hyung you know, Daehyun here liked Hera for a long time already, and he first met her on her middle school graduation”. Chongji nodded in agreement.

Daehyun finished the cookies left, as he said “I’ll get going to the toilet first.” Daehyun went to the toilet and the 7 people went for a real fast discussion.

“Daehyun/Daehyun hyung, he’s hopeless.” B.A.P members in unison said. “We shall help him then.” Lin said being the matchmaker, she heard what Yongguk said to Chongji, she’s sure with her helping, they would be together and she can return back to her own place at last. “Accepted.” The boys said.

Not long after, Daehyun came from the toilet. Everything went back to normal as if they didn’t plan anything beforehand.

“So, Chongji hyung, you didn’t just come here without a case won’t you?” Daehyun asked, he knew about Chongji’s profession and also the last time he disguised. “Guys… you do know I’m working for Seo’s right?” he said. “Yeah, we do.” The boys answered. “Apparently here, Lin is the Seo’s heiress private manager, do you know their heiress maybe?” Chongji asked to them.

“Yeah, we do.” The boys replied. “Ah, really?” Chongji and Lin are both shocked. “Ehm, we also know it not too long ago maybe around a day or two ago? But, we’ve been friends even before we knew.” The boys said.

“Then, we can tell you the whole story.” Lin said. “Hera has been receiving terrors.” She continued. “We’re supposed to protect her but…” Yongguk clenched his fist. “I know I helped her.” Daehyun mumbled, clenching his fist, he can’t watch Hera been terror by fangirls.

Lin startled. “But, she doesn’t know me.” Daehyun continued. “Ah! Are you, the one who wore black beanie, a masker, and a headphone?” Lin blurted. Daehyun shocked, “Yes, that’s me.” He gained confidence, that’s the only thing he can do.

“Hera talked so much about you that day.” Lin said to Daehyun “She’s curious to death.” She chuckled, remembering Hera’s weird behavior that day. “R-really?” Daehyun asked, and Lin happily nodded.

Daehyun silently smiled.  B.A.P boys cooed him.

“Ah, but hyung, did you find the culprit?” Himchan asked. “Well, we have some suspects. We are sure that the culprit is a girl, and the same grade as Hera. But seeing, this case is not because of you guys, but with Nam Soon, We are not that sure either.” Chongji explained.

“Wait… Nam Soon?!” the boys asked. “Yeah, Nam Soon is close with Hera.” Chongji said. “Ah… Guys, since we can’t reveal her muse identity, we can ask Nam Soon!” Youngjae said. The boys agreed, so do the teachers.

So, they decided to text Nam Soon.

>> Hera’s class <<

 

Nam Soon was peacefully sleeping despite the noisy chattering between the girls. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. “Aish… what is this?”  He lazily wakes up and checked his phone.

It was a message from all of the B.A.P members.

First message comes from Daehyun, which surprised him

Daehyun: Nam Soon-ah, our usual place now.

He read it, and wondered their usual place, their garden maybe?

Then he scrolled, second message comes from Yongguk, the leader.

Yongguk: Nam Soon, garden. Now.

He chuckled, “So, short.” They’ve been friends since they were born.

He checked further, the third message.

Himchan: Yo My bro!! We have something important to discuss with you, come to the garden.

“Hmm…” he started wondering how important it would be. Himchan never been this serious so far even when Eun Mi’s case, he didn’t take any care of it, since among the B.A.P members, he’s the one who hates Eun Mi the most.

Now, the fourth message, comes from the student council president, Pres. Yoo

Youngjae: Nam Soonie, come to the garden… or else you’d be charge for the decoration for the festival later ^^

“So, you’re now threatening me huh?” he scoffed.

The rest messages are from the dongsaengs.

Jongup: Hyung, can’t you come to the garden ASAP?

“Heung…” he scoffed.

Junhong: Hyung~ Hyung~ it’s about our new muse so please come T^T

“WAIT! WHAT?!” He stood up, shocking the rest of his classmates.

      End of writer’s side.


~ Did you watch Who are You? I screamed when  I watched it X_X 

oowhhh and also Her Legend T^T superb sad TAT~

 

( For all of you who wondered Nam Soon's face)

(I changed his surname from GO to OH) >> School 2013 (Lee Jong Suk)

 

>> and Ha Kyung

( I love her) >> Park Se Young

 

And also... (although he won't appear on the story) Heung Soo

 

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are so... ASDEWDJFRGKGKGLFGL  /dead/

 

Credits to the respectful owners for these wonderful pictures