Chappie 68

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“Okay so where are we heading first?” Hera asked she’s sitting at the back, again. But she loves it, still with that curious tone Daehyun always liked and her eyes widened like a rabbit. Beside her is Zelo who’s completely knocked out because of the crazy catching up game they had before they left the penthouse. Poor him, he’s the catcher. Nam Soon, no doubt, he still has his ‘sadistic’ face even though they’re having this vacation.

In front of them, are Himchan, he fell asleep maybe from that game they had, Jongup is still energetic, Youngjae… messaging his temples because of the school council problems related to the school festival.

Up in front, is the driver, Daehyun wearing his sunglasses, and Yongguk who’s now taking the role of the way. “Well… I got a message that we’re going to have a sleep-over.” Yongguk said, turning his head back to Hera. “Sleep-over party, whose house?” Hera asked him. “Ah! I’m not going guys~ Sorry.” Nam Soon replied with his ‘sad’ tone. Hera’s letting out a huh? “Yah, Oh Nam Soon, what happened with you lately? Should we two go to interrogate you?” Hera whispered to him. “Two?” Nam Soon asked. “Of course two; me and Ha Kyung, you’re not being you, yourself is something wrong?” she asked again. “Nope… nothing’s wrong actually. It was just… I’m heartbroken.” Nam Soon said, most likely he whispered to Hera, Hera scoffed “As if… well, cheer up. Later be prepared for your interrogation.” Hera patted his shoulder. Nam Soon gave her a assured smile and a wink as a reply.

“Ah right! So, whose house oppa?” Hera remembered. “Yours.” Yongguk said while Daehyun’s still stealing glances from the mirror. “Mine?!” she nearly yelled. “Shh… slow down your voice.” Youngjae said from the front. “Well… staying at noona’s house then it’s good we got to see Chongji hyung!” Jongup said. “Eh… right! Lin noona saved the papers right? We can discuss about the festival also!” Youngjae joined in.

Daehyun smiled, a little. His lips made a bit up-curve shape. ‘And… I got to know more about you.’ He thought. “Well… okay then. It’s a call!” Hera grinned. “You all agreed right?” Hera asked “OF COURSE!” They all answered (except for the ones who fell asleep). Hera grinned, let’s see for this approximately 16 years of her life, this is her first time having friends to sleep-over nope, it is her first time having friends as a guest, well… actually this is her first time having guest to her house.

“Nam Soon-ah! You said you won’t come right?” Daehyun, the driver asked. “Eung. Drop me off to my house.” He continued, bossing the driver around. “Ya! Am I your driver?” Daehyun felt offended. “Well, now you are.” Nam Soon replied crossing his arms. Daehyun scoffed.

“Ha… Ha… Ha.. so funny.” Youngjae sarcastically responded. “Yoo Youngjae, stop being that… hateful.” Daehyun said, now since he’s close (well, or it’s what he thinks) with Hera already which means a no need to take care his popular cold and icy but a heartthrob image in front of her, he slowly let his ice melts.

“Owwhh… Jung Daehyun, am I hateful?” “Am I?” “Am I?” “Yes, you are Youngjae.” “No, I’m not!” “Yes.” “No.” Yes!” “No!!” “Yes.”

Being their oldest brother who knows them for like mostly of his life, Yongguk kept silent and let the argument continue “Aish, Yoo Youngjae! Stop bothering him, he’s driving!” Hera smacked Youngjae’s head lightly, thankfully it’s not the smack she usually does on Nana, her teddy bear when she’s upset, because if she did that smack, maybe Youngjae wouldn’t be there later (he’d be in the nearest hospital emergency room).

Daehyun turned around and did his merong to him as he smirked and change glances with Hera. “What are you two doing?” Nam Soon asked, Youngjae felt anxious “Don’t you dare Seo Hera, Jung Daehyun, don’t you dare…” he messages his temples.

“Oh yes, we dare.” Hera and Daehyun replied him with a smirk and an angelic smile. “This two… you both…” Youngjae sighed "Ya! Seo Hera just watch I'll come in with rubber rats." he smirked, while the two are laughing whole-heartedly (and seem to not hear Youngjae's statement), enjoying the ride and a little moment of Youngjae’s torture session. “Should I call Ha Kyung?” Hera suddenly asked. “Ha Kyung? Ah! Ha Kyung.” Himchan, who just woke up earlier scrubbed his eyes. “Maybe she’s still busy.” Nam Soon answered. “Really?...” Hera mumbled. “Anyway, we won’t need to stalk another bus don’t we?” the only girl saw the bus stop sign in front of them. “Oh… well… let’s see.” Daehyun smirked. “Why are you two so similar?” Youngjae rubbed his head. “In what?” the two ‘rumored’ eyeing Youngjae.

 

“Nam Soon bye bye!!!!” the group yelled at Nam Soon, who’s dumped in front of the Oh residence. He waved at the van and smiled. “Okay so let’s go to princess’!!” Himchan cheered. “Yo driver! You know the way right?”

“Hyung… I’m not a driver!!” Daehyun struggled with the scariest and coldest eye stare he ever had, Himchan replied with a sinister smirk.

“Okay, stop. Both of you.” Hera eventually stopped them two. “Arasseo~~ng” Himchan showing  his ‘aegyo’. “But then oppa, what will we do later?” Hera asked. “Should we go and get cheeseburger first? I’m hungry…” Jongup said out of sudden. “Call.” An agreement came from the leader.

“We want 7 double cheeseburgers,”Daehyun ordered through the drive thru “Make that nine! I think Lin unnie and mom would want it.” “Okay 7 double cheeseburgers and 2 cheeseburgers.” “Oh wait, no pickles for me!”Zelo said “Mine too!” Jongup joined. “And the french-fries… how many portion?” Daehyun asked Yongguk, “6 are enough. Large.” “Drinks?” Daehyun asked louder to the back since Youngjae is singing out loud to a song he listened. “Coke~!!” The boys cheered. “Mine’s lemon tea!” Hera chirped.

“Okay… so 2 double cheeseburgers plain, 5 double cheeseburgers, two cheeseburgers. 6 french-fries, large. 6 coke, make that large-sized, and 1 lemon tea large too.” Daehyun ordered after the endless order from the ‘masters’.  The waitress just now, was staring, she’s staring at how noisy it could be, or just simply stare at the handsome boys in there and a weak-petite-looking gorgeous girl. “Hey, you listen?” Daehyun asked to her, harsh than he expected but oh well, they don’t have really time to make the big lady wait, right? (Refer to madam Seo).  The waitress’ hallucination stopped at that very moment “Yes.”

‘knock knock knock.’ “Aish… why did she knock? It can’t leave any stain…” Youngjae complained. “Excuse me… euhm… sir. But would you like to take the combo pack instead of the a la carte?” “Yeah.” ‘Okay then.”

‘knock knock knock’ “no stain… Oh gosh.” Youngjae protested. “What again?” Daehyun asked, okay this is getting on his nerves. The others’ expressions are like ‘let him be the one who suffers’ “The french-fries…, we have the curly fries and straight-cut fries. Which one would you like to choose, sir?” The waitress asked, again. “I’ll take both of them!” the frustrated one answered.

>>After a quite long wait and horning sounds from the cars behind them<<

‘knock knock knock’ This time, it looks like Youngjae didn’t hear this since he stuffed his ears with headphones. “Hyung why is it taking too long for a cheeseburger?” Jongup asked. Himchan shrugged, “this is what we called, B.A.P’s special power.” Hera chuckled, “Special power you say.” “Your order has arrived.” Daehyun held his big grin, finally…  “This one is the cheeseburgers, this one is the doubles, and two plain doubles, and these are your french-fries, both curly and straight ones. And 7 colas,” “Wait, where’s the lemon tea?” Daehyun cut her. “Th-then, I’ll change it sir. I’m sorry.” “N-no it’s a no need. That’s alright.” Hera stopped her from getting her drink. “It’s that really alright Hera?” Daehyun asked her, right in the eyes. Hera stuttered, for no reason. “Yeah, it’s alright. Really.” the tohers cooed. "Ya! Can you all be quiet?" the so-called driver scolded them. "Jung Daehyun how can you! I'm your hyung ya!" Himchan, of course when he's the loudest among all of them. 

“Then, I’ll take this, how much is it?” Daehyun opened his wallet.

 

End of writer’s side. 


The 'drive thru' accident based on a true story xDD 

It nearly took me and my aunt an hour to get the breakfast menu... TOT  

Oh well, it might be a lame chapter, but enjoy~ and thank you for taking interest!! 

and... I'm back~!! 

 

-bunny-