Chappie 74

Shy Confession

Hera’s side:

It ain’t be good, Me? Seo Hera? Me? Him? No, you can’t. He’s just treating you as his little sister Hera. And the fact that Mr. Fattie only treated me as a little sister doesn’t make my feelings any better, I’m okay with the others but just for this one, I can’t. I want him to be mine, but that won’t work he’s someone already (and the fact that he seems can’t forget her suffocates me) and I’m not even sure what kind of feelings I got from him, I want us to be friends but my selfish heart won’t let it. I’m sorry Jung Daehyun I truly am, for being too selfish of myself.

 

Everything happened so quickly at just one night. One night. I was the loner, but now I got the attention. I thought I was born into an ordinary and loving family but am not; the fact that dad and grandpa went so long made my heart ached a lot, if this is the way family works I wish to be the old Seo Hera. I used to be the nerd but now I am not. I used to have no one, but now I have everyone. I did not care about everyone and society, but now I do care. I used to have no friends to chat with, but I have now. And my heart used to be empty, but now I guess it does not. All thanks to him.

My life has been like a rollercoaster, everything. The changing of society and myself, and him; he was the cold jerk I met with those piercing eyes, but now suddenly just by suddenly he is… he has warmed, I could feel that he’s looking at me not with that glare, but sincerity. But, the delusional I won’t just let it slide, like an idiot I fell for it. I got the bait.

And like an idiot I’ve been crushing for him, since I don’t know when, it could be since the time he brushed over my shoulder when we first met, it could be when he warmed up, it could the time he brought me to the sickbay, it could be anytime.

Being changed in one night could bring you bad stuffs, and good stuffs. But, why do I keep hesitating about my own feelings? Is it because I’m not sure yet? Why do I keep circling my feelings about him? I really need to get unnie’s help. As soon as possible.

“What are you thinking so hard about?” that voice, the somehow familiar and warm voice. “Huh? Yes?” okay, to tell the truth I was honestly startled I never thought he’d caught me thinking hard like that. “Nothing, nothing.” Daehyun raised his eyebrow in disagreement. “It’s really nothing oppa.”

“S-should we go back to the others?” I stuttered, I don’t even know the reason I was nervous but I don’t know something made me nervous when I’m beside him, other than the fact of course. “Alright~” he sang.

End of Hera’s side.

Writer’s side:

“Ah raccoon!” Daehyun recalled on their way back to the others. “I think it’s going to be a cute nickname~” He chirped. Despite he has a lot of feelings with her, he is the type that goes closer for the girl, to create a friendly atmosphere (although he wasn’t, at that time) and confess to her if he has the right timing (and a lot of bravery). “Why is raccoon cute?” Hera pouted. “Because? The raccoon is you?” oh yeah, here comes the cheeky Jung Daehyun, he came back.

 

Hera wholeheartedly laughed “Well, I’m very honored Mr. Jung.” She played along with him. “Then I shall continue calling you Mr.Fattie then~”Hera beamed. “Nope you can’t, call me oppa.” Daehyun insisted. “Why? Why should I call you that? Mr. Fattie I remembered how well you ate a big portion when we went to vacation though~” Hera . “Because it felt really good hearing the word oppa from your mouth.” Daehyun wasn’t only saying the words, but he looked straightly at Hera’s eyes.

A loud kung has been shot through her heart. But, Hera covered it well. “Okay then, oppa it is.” She managed to say it loudly but inside her, everything was going crazy her blood is boiling like crazy.

And even though Hera hasn’t realized it, the same thing goes to Daehyun as well. But he is the great actor Jung Daehyun he’s trained to manipulate his feelings and true actions due to his family company’s overflowing success, he’s matured at an early age when his brother left him and the Jung family as he knew what kind of hardships he’s going to receive later, but now what all he cares is her. And that girl is Seo Hera.

“Yah, where’s the others?” Hera elbowed Daehyun, they’re looking around but they seem can’t find them anywhere. “They ditched us, again.” Daehyun pouted.

 

 

“Ha. Found them.” He smirked, planning to crush them one by one. “Oh! Jung Daehyun, Seo Hera! What took the both of you so long? We almost got caught.” Youngjae complained. They were in the student council room; well most surely the teachers won’t look for the absent Seo Hera inside the private room isn’t it?

“Since we all gathered here, help me organize and discuss about the festival. And to remind it to all of you, we only have 2 weeks to prepare~” Youngjae sang. “Ah and harabeoji said to introduce Hera, since the trial is over.” He continued, pointing out at the clueless Hera. “Introduction? Why? It’s not like I’m something.” Hera laughed. “But you are something.” Yongguk said, well his mouth is forming a wide smile. “What?” Hera showed him her best ‘what?’ look. But Himchan brushed it off, “Aigoo… our granny, looks like you forgot huh?” “Noona became our muse right?” Zelo chirped. “Yeah that’s why noona is being introduced officially to the others.” Jongup continued.

 

“Ah right. Then that means I beat Youngjae?” Hera cheerfully asked. “Well… if you said so… yes you beat me. You’ve won. Hooo~!” Youngjae showed an unesthusiastic cheer. “Heeii Yoo Youngjae, what’s with that cheer? I think we should congratulate Hera for beating our Mr. Yoo.” Daehyun elbowed Youngjae making a loud groan from the said boy.

“I’m always a point or two points behind you but I guess that’s worth it right?” Daehyun joked. “Huh? You’re always at least 5 points behind me you rascal” Youngjae got his revenge, he head-locked Daehyun. “Ah! Yoo Youngjae stop!!” Daehyun hitted Youngjae continuously, “Okay okay you two stop.” Hera laughed, helping Daehyun to escape from Yoo Youngjae’s great hunt.

“Alright so let’s get started~!” Hera sang. Surprisingly, the boys are doing well organizing the small papers, except for the girl who worries about everything. She never had this kind of worry before, since she never done well with the public, but guess with a little change of your status, you could done a change for yourself as well.

“Hmm.. hyung, the biggest opinion is to held a fan meeting like we did last year.” Jongup said. “But, you knew it very well how it went last year.” Himchan retorted. “Yeah, it was chaos.” Yongguk agreed. “And Daehyun hyung wasn’t helping either.” Zelo scoffed. “It was the worst festival ever.” Youngjae shut his eyes, erasing his bitter memories from last year’s festival. Daehyun murmured “it’s not my entire fault.”

Last year, everything was not in its right place, the so-called muse is gone, they got betrayed, and Daehyun was the worst.

“And harabeoji said to make an event for introducing Hera.” Youngjae added. “An event?” Himchan mumbled. “We need something more than a meeting. We need to gather the crowds.” Hera added. “You’re right.” Himchan agreed.

“Ah! Noona! Hyung! Found it!” Zelo suddenly yelled in excitement. He was holding a piece of paper. “Masquerade ball.” He grinned cheerfully.

End of writer’s side.