Chappie 30

Shy Confession

Daehyun’s side:

>>When Hera just came in the lounge<<

I was drinking my mix. Then… she came. Ah… how to do. I just sit here pretend nothing happen.

Then, the word she gonna cooks hit me.

She entered the kitchen; she’s struggling to tie the apron. I want to help her but that idiot Youngjae came first. Damn you Yoo Youngjae. Himchan hyung too, came in the kitchen. Ahhhhh… can’t they know my feelings?

But, she’s pretty, no she’s beautiful, mixing the cookie’s mixture while explaining to Himchan hyung. I unknowingly smiled. I smiled when she cooed to put lots of sugar and chocolate chips.

Until I heard someone coughed. I turned around, “Hyung!”

      End of Daehyun’s side.

After a long observation observing that boy (the one who sits in the bar and is watching Hera), I came into a fantastic conclusion. That boy is surely like Hera in a good way, but he doesn’t have the confidence to say it to her.

As expected from the master, B-), from the way he looks for Hera and mostly, his eyes.

And at that very moment, Chongji started to coughed badly. Aish… flu. His cough is so so so old fashioned that the whole people at the lounge is now staring at us. “HYUNG~~!!!!” they all cheered even the boy that staring at Hera. Soon, the 6 boys gathered Chongji.

Okay, great they knew the old gramps, now what about me?!! I mentally cried in my mind (of course, except I wanted them to think me as a weirdo and an attention ). “Hey guys~!”Chongji greeted to each of them. Weird, I never see this side of Chongji, sure it’s nice to see this kind of view.

“Ermm… Guys, introduced yourself, here is Ms. Lin. From today onwards, we’ll become your teacher.”Chongji said now leading.

      Writer’s side:

Lin introduced herself, she can give the ‘killer’ teacher vibe well, but since she knew that B.A.P members won’t roam around, she showed them her real bubbly self. B.A.P members cooed even Daehyun, well since Daehyun found his ‘light’ he is slowly showing more expressions.

Hera stood there, dumbfounded she is confused about the two still, and at the same time, she is confused about Daehyun. “Well, hello everyone I’m Ms. Lin, I’ll be your ‘homeroom’ teacher from today onwards.” Lin said. “Eh? Homeroom teacher?” they (B.A.P) asked. “Well yes. The principal asked us to be your homeroom teacher from today.” Chongji explained. “Really hyung? Hyung really?” they all asked. Chongji nodded.

They all cheered, since the B.A.P’s case, all of them are close and they are always thankful to Chongji especially Daehyun. Chongji is the only one who Daehyun trusts aside from B.A.P and his parents.  And among those short times, they became close eventually.

Hera came in with the cookies ready. She bowed to the ‘teachers’ “Hello Mr. Lee, Ms. Lin” she said, then rolled her eyes. Chongji and Lin chuckled, and then they dragged Hera “Ah… unnie wait I must put this first.” Hera blurted, she forgot she’s at the school.

B.A.P members stared at them confusedly, then Lin elbowed Hera “Yah Hera… this is at the school.” She said, slowly so that the rest can’t hear them. “Ah… right. Oh no unnie… we’re caught.” Hera said as she put some cookies in the box.

The two girls are back, with the cookies ready. So soon, the boys (excluding Daehyun who is still shy or want to maintain his image) attacked the cookies. “Yah yah! Choi Junhong eats slowly or else you choke!” Hera scolded Zelo, who is now she considered as her little brother. “Sorry noona, but your cookies are just so delicious!” he said, stuffing another cookie to his full mouth.

Hera smiled, she felt relieved, seeing someone that loved her cookies although her cooking skills are still not good. “Guys, I better get going~ Bye~!” Hera said after eating some of her cookies.

After Hera left, the 8 people in the lounge had a serious discussion. 

End of writer's side.


~ Sorry for the short chapter btw :) 

B.A.P's BADMAN MV is damn good *squeals* 

Daehyun's smirk, Youngjae's stare, everything~!!!!! *nosebleed* ahhhhh~~~ 

 

Credits to the respectful owner ;D