Chappie 82

Shy Confession

“omo omo omo~~” mother is acting, like herself. It still amazes me how Madam Jung rushed over here to see Hera. Whew. I bet Hera’s nervous (I’m also getting a lil bit nervous here).

“I’m here~” Madam Jung greeted. “Omo~~ Seonhwa~” mother greeted her back, asking her to join us in the not-yet-settled dinner. Hera immediately stood up, I’m pretty sure she doesn’t know how to do. Oh dear, don’t worry, I knew Madam Jung is just like me..? (Oho! What kind of nonsense I’m talking about, forgive my awesomeness). “Hello aunt, my name is Seo Hera.” She bowed down nervously, girl, you’re all red. I wondered of the rest of boys noticed it already, or not since they’re too busy feeding up themselves.

“Eii~~” Madam Jung ‘elbowed’ her, “What’s wrong with the aunt part? Call me Mother is fine~~” she hugged Hera, trying to get close with the timid girl. Nah, I’ll take back what I said earlier Madam Jung completely looked a lot like mother. Even the way they greeted someone is the same, as expected, best friends. Okay, that was my cue. I introduced myself as Hera’s private manager (though it feels weird saying that to myself, well I couldn’t just say hey I’m your future granddaughter and I’m the cutest spirit ever lived right?) (Not to mention my overwhelming awesomeness. Ha.)

Writer’s side:

The four of them enjoyed the dinner. They were sharing their experiences, like how teenage girls do, Hera noted. She was lucky to experience this late girl talk but she doesn’t care anyway.

“Hera-yah, Daehyunnie may seem okay from outside, but inside he’s really hurting.” Madam Jung held Hera’s hands before she left the mansion. Hera could see her eyes got teary, not to be so dramatic but it was really heart wrenching for a mother to see her son is hurting painfully inside, no matter how cheerful he might be.

“Ah, it's late I’ll get going then~” Jung Sunhwa waved to the three.

>>The next day <<

>> Somewhere over the street (with Lin still spying them from behind) <<

“Yeah…” Ha Kyung let out a gasp. “His mother did that?” she chewed at her last piece of fish cake. Hera nodded, giggling continuously. “Well, the upper-class is different.” She said. “I’m surprised Seo Hera. I thought going like this will be hard for you?” Ha Kyung asked, signaling the street, stalls and yeah street vendors. “I begged real hard.” Hera stated “Well, though they’re still here.” Hera whispered to Ha Kyung. Ha Kyung carefully looked around “Who? Where? ” she asked. Hera chuckled, “There is. Shh.” She whispered.

 

“Anyway, skip that. I think you have a way long explanation to do Seo Hera.” Ha Kyung folded her arms, waiting for Hera’s answer. “I knew that Daehyun dude has something for you, but whooaa… Seo Hera? You too?” Ha Kyung fast said.

“Wait what?” Hera asked. “Oops. Nothing~~” Ha Kyung sing-sang, not wanting to spill out the fun. “Whatever.” Hera rolled her eyes. “So, what are you going to do now?” Ha Kyung, ordered another portion of ddeokbokki. “I don’t know? Just?” Hera shrugged well she was sure about it then, now she’s completely unsure what to do. She just wants to stay like this. “Just? Seriously? Just?” Ha Kyung asked. Hera nodded. “It’s not like he has feelings for me whatsoever.” Hera muttered.

 

Ha Kyung stayed in silence, ‘now both parties are in denial huh?’ she thought, how childish and nuisance it is to be stuck not, too mingle in these two not-so-complicated feelings? Ha Kyung was frustrated as much as Lin does. Other side, she wants the two to be together fast, but the other side of her wanted to wait and let the two mind their own ways. ‘These two cowards.’ She thought to herself, shook her head.

“Ah right! How’s school life, muse?” Ha Kyung joked, it made Hera flustered. “You named it.” Hera sighed. “It’s not that bad either though most of the subjects are quite useful.” Hera laughed. “It’s not tough? In no time there’ll be another group of Jiyeon I guess.” Ha Kyung concerned the petite girl, as if being the school’s mascot wasn’t enough but the girls wouldn’t like the fact Hera was B.A.P’s muse. “I think it’ll be tougher dealing with the boys.” Hera joked. Ha Kyung let out a sigh of relief. “You’ll sure you can handle it? If not, I’ll surely break those girls’ asses off.” Ha Kyung snorted.

Hera let out a chuckle Ha Kyung was her very first girlfriend, and she was glad Ha Kyung wasn’t like any other girls out there. “You better be~” Hera beamed.

“Then, I’ll guess, I’ll see you tomorrow?” Ha Kyung hugged her. “Of course~~~” Hera hugged her back before she went to her car. “Ah! You have to tell me everything about what your breakfast tomorrow right?” Ha Kyung reminded, and they both part their ways.

 

>>The very next day<<

“Oy~” “Oy~” “Oy~” Lin sang, she’s in a terribly good feelings today. “Hmmm… I’m awake.” Hera groaned. “Right then, go wash yourself quick. Your prince is coming~~” Lin cheered, happily turned her body around following the random melody she makes. Hera selflessly walked, more like soullessly. She was too tired from hanging out with Ha Kyung yesterday, they went to several places and believe me, when two crazy girls are hanging together unexpected crazy situations appeared.

 

“You surely don’t want to make your prince waiting right?~” Lin . Lin… is complicated. Yes, she waits so long to go back well she was never there before. She was always stuck here, a place where she shouldn’t be. She watched people were born then dies at the end. And she meets the Seo family. She observed the twins, she knew the murder case of Hara, Hera’s twin sister from the very beginning. She knew people live to die. And she never wanted to go there, the place where spirits should be.

But then, she never tasted love, she never tasted a family warmth. Even though she’ll end up die, she knew there’ll always a beginning behind an end. For the first time, she wants to be a human.

End of writer’s side.

Seo Hera, you wanted to taste my superior throw of my heels huh? It was relieving you didn’t wake up with that ugly raccoon eyes, but instead why did you wake up with swollen face?? WHYYY? Just tell me why you ate all of those stuffs last night??

And why the hell the principal won’t let me and Chongji be a teacher again? (okay, though we are only substitutes, but at least I can see my own prince right? And our Hera has found her prince now it only took time till they became a couple and I’ll go vanish, boom. Like that.) YOU MAKE ME SAD.

Oh wait. I still can see him anyway~ Stupid me, how can I forget I’m a spirit? And the old gramp I don’t know nor do I care about what happened to him but I rarely see him here now. He’s not being around. I wonder what happened. ARGH, hey Lin you little cute and pretty spirit, you should just stop thinking about the old gramp okay? It’s not like he’s your prince charming or what. Oops.

And what’s more important than anything else, is Hera’s prince, the coward. Jung. Dae. Hyun. I think I should spell his name one by one and by loudly to make him realize he’s such an . Ergh. It pumped me up if I think him still goofing like an idiot. Hello? I need to go back also sir. (and be your loving daughter~ ohohoho tho I doubt that will happen)

Okay, stop the rant, okay Lin? I should hurry and see my own prince. Humph. I don’t care about the two anymore, just stuck in the friend-zoned situation. I bet not that long they’ll ask me for some help. I sulked. Okay, though it’s not good for my wrinkles (WAIT. WRINKLES?) I sulked. ( I really need some anti-aging cream or something, I think staying here for a long time could bring you some wrinkles).

Hera just finished her morning routine and rushed. “Hera, don’t run geez. Ah! And eat your breakfast~! Your dad and grandpa just back!” I said to her. No need the rush dear, that prince of yours can wait and have breakfast together geez, it’s not like your mom and dad would inspect him. Oh yeah, speaking about that, Hera’s father and grandpa finally back from their oh-so-hella long business trip. “Really?!!” Hera squealed. “Okay unnie! The dining room right?” Hera giggled and ran towards the dining room. Aigoo… this girl.

Writer’s side:

“Daddy~!! Grandpa!” Hera ran towards the two figures and hugged them like there’s no tomorrow. “Our Hera~~ Look how well you’ve grown!” Hera’s father took a great look at his daughter. Hera frowned, “Don’t be so dramatic.” She laughed and claimed her seat. “Alright alright.” Her father took it off.

“I heard you’ve become B.A.P’s muse?” Hera’s grandfather asked, asking for more tea. “Yes grandpa.” Hera answered delightfully. “How was it? They are such a good kids. It wasn’t bad if you dated one of them.” Her grandpa joked. ‘How I wish it was true.’ Hera thought. “It was great. They treated me really well.”

 

“Ah! Isn’t Daehyun should be eating breakfast with us?” Hera’s mother suddenly spoke. “Daehyun? Ah~ Jung Daehyun! Kyung Tae’s grandson isn’t he?” the Seo Pyo Co. president stated. “So it’s Jung Daehyun? The one who steals our baby?” Hera’s father . “What did you mean dad?” Hera pouted. “Nope~ it’s nothing.” How he loves to tease his daughter. It’s only a matter of time till the whole neighborhood (Okay, that’s too extreme) knew about Hera’s little crush for Daehyun, with her mother and Daehyun’s mother being the most influential women (and not to mention the top chit-chatter).

 

Just then a message arrived from Daehyun.

Daehyun: I’m in front.

Hera giggled.

Hera: Oppa, wait. Come have breakfast~~!!^O^

Daehyun: Breakfast? Ah right. I promised your mother.

Hera: You’ll come right?

Daehyun: Ya, its breakfast we’re talking about.

Hera: Okay! Wait for me! I’ll go in front!

Daehyun: Call.

 

‘Geez. Why are his words are short?’ Hera thought but never mind, she’s going to have breakfast with Daehyun. But excuse her selfish mind, for her mind only, he was her Daehyun.

 

“I’ll be back~” Hera excused herself and rushed to Daehyun’s car(which is quite a way, from the dining room to the parking lot which located outside of the mansion, whew, Hera must ran a lot). She knocked at the car’s window. “Yah! You’re not eating?” Hera asked. He flashed his smile. “Of course~” “Hurry up!” Hera rushed. “I got it.” He snickered.

End of writer’s side.


Ack! Make through for a crappy chappie~!! XDD

Honestly, I don't even know what I'm doing right now. Heh. OTL 

Enjoyy~~!! Weee//slides// XDD

don't forget to subscribe, comment, or even upvote if you've enjoyed this story~!!//kisses and hugs// (I'll distribute some of Lin's awesomeness :3)

And thank you for taking interest to this story~!! //sending virtual hugs// 

-bunny-