Chappie 86

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

 

>> The School’s Garden <<

 

“So… spill.” Ha Kyung demanded. Hera froze, that best friend of hers… It was relieving though to have someone who can guess you by your gaze. “I’m gonna start working.” She slowly said. But too bad, Ha Kyung’s reaction is bigger than she thought “Working? You crazy?” “Come on Seo Hera you’re the effing heiress!” Ha Kyung cried. It scares her, whenever Hera said something, it feels like having hit by thunder.

“But, you know…” Hera looked down, hung her head in defeat. Yeah, now she’s not an ordinary girl, isn’t she? “Or else… some other things?” now Ha Kyung took an interest. “Jung Daehyun?” she asked.

Ding Dong Deng~ the bell chimes in Ha Kyung’s head “Whoa, I never thought you’ll be this cunning girl~” she teased. Hera quickly shut her best friend’s little mouth “Shh.. everyone will hear!” Hera yelped. Ha Kyung grinned, “Oops~””Oh.. by the way how about that devilish Lee Minji? Your family wouldn’t introduce her to him right?” Ha Kyung asked, she recalled their last conversation about the devil Lee Minji. Hera laughed “I guess my parents were joking about that. Thankfully.” She said in relieve. “Anyway, do well with the work, there’ll be a chance for you~” Ha Kyung sang happily. Hera sighed.

“Okay girl? You’ll do well.” Ha Kyung patted Hera’s head, while making her way back to the corridor. “Bye~!!” Hera waved, and secretly heading back to the secret floor.

 

>> Special Class <<

The 6 boys are waiting there, obviously bored from the endless tasks they have to finish by tomorrow. Regretted at first, why did they choose eating and playing games (and sleeping) other than finishing the tasks right after like what their muse did. “We should have finished this earlier. Heol.” Himchan whined, his and Yongguk’s are way much heavier since they’re in their senior year. Yongguk remained silent and continue his task, well this was actually his first time ditching the task, and he must admit it was fun (though the torture is now).

“I haven’t finished the final round!” Zelo complained, so did Jongup. Daehyun sulked, knowing he had so much more to worry (Hera, Seo Hera, work, Hera, Hera) while Youngjae is happily reading the tasks given and sulked at the end. “How the hell did they come up with these nonsensical questions?” Youngjae protested. They may rank the highest but after too long playing around their brain got rusty, a bit.

“I need to eat cookies. I’m hungry.” Daehyun pouted. “You fatty.” Youngjae commented, Daehyun remained silent though, probably stressed out from the nonsense questions Youngjae had complained earlier. “Where’s noona? Noonaaa” Zelo whined, wiggled in his seat. “Oh yeah, noona… Noona must be good.” Jongup blankly stared at his blank paper.

The said noona is happily finishing off the extra report and proposals in the lounge while munching off her snack. Oops. Worrying about work and . . . him comes second. Her first priority is getting this extra done. Actually, in theory Hera excels them, but in practical Hera lacks here and there, she also lacks mentally. That made her family worrying over her, and hoping her to get married, fast instead.

“My head hurts.” She massaged her temples.

 

“Ha. I’m finished.” Yongguk proudly claimed as he went crazy. “Yah Bang Yongguk! Help me!!” Himchan whined. “Quiet hyung I can’t focus.” Youngjae cried. “Ah right! Jung Daehyun you better finish quickly, your job starts from today.” Yongguk reminded about the job. Siding the thoughts being with the girl he likes, Daehyun irked at the thought of having to finish these pile of task quickly. He groaned, “Hyung help me…” “Why don’t you ask Hera for help?” Yongguk ‘kicked’ him off.

“Okay okay, Hyung wins.”Daehyun sighed in defeat. He continued working diligently, although his head is spinning. After a few hours from dead silence and few noises out of boredom from the members, most of them have finally finished the deadly tasks given. It was unusual for the special teachers to give these enormous tasks, but maybe the principal demanded something more from the special students? It gives the boys some we’ve-been-tricked-by-harabeoji feels.

 

Daehyun smiled. “He’s grinning like crazy.” Himchan whispered to Zelo, who’s standing beside him. “I know hyung, he looks like an idiot.” Zelo nodded along. “Isn’t he really an idiot?” Youngjae scoffed, satisfied with his remark. Well, Jung Daehyun is a cold jerk, a coward brat, a fatty, and an idiot. What a man. But what more to love? He’s loving, caring, and you could say he’s handsome. Meh.

“Even rats could be scared of your face right now.” Youngjae spoke. “That’s okay~” Daehyun sing sang. The members showed their disgust. “Ah go faster hyung.” Jongup, whom everyone thought the sweetest couldn’t even handle Daehyun’s I’m-in-love symptoms. Jongup literally kicked out Daehyun.

“I know, I know no need to make ugly faces.” Daehyun laughed. The Daehyun they once all knew, the same Daehyun who remained silent and showed zero expressions on his face has changed! It’s surprising how ‘love’ can destroy yet cure a person.

“Is he alright?” Yongguk silently asked. The deep voice sends shivers and chills to the others. “Whoa that scares me.” Himchan shrieked. Youngjae chuckled “Nice one hyung.” “Well Daehyun hyung is blinded. What can we do?” Jongup sighed at the sight of his hyung. The rest nodded in agreement.

“I hope they’ll do well though.” Himchan added. “I even requested him for this.” He continued. “Right.” The rest nodded, their faces filled with hopes (and a lil bit of disgust from earlier).

 

>> Lounge <<

Daehyun stood there, after grinning crazily. He just stood there. Mesmerized by the silent beauty of her. All over and over again. “Knock knock” Daehyun let a faint smile. Hera smiled, “Oppa came? Where are the others?” she asked, her eyes drifted from Daehyun’s figure. “Don’t know, gone out maybe?” Daehyun replied. “Ah right. Part time.” Hera remembered. “It starts today?” she said, not looking at his eyes at all (she doesn’t know why but better not or her face just flushed red), she did it perfectly though, packing her books here and there, her stationaries.

 

“Yeah, Yongguk hyung said so…” Daehyun said. “Oppa, what to do?” Hera broke her effort-for-avoid-eye-contact. “What little missy?” Daehyun . “I’m so nervous.” Hera pouted. ‘Kung Kwang’ Daehyun could feel his heart. ‘Dang you little heart calm down a little bit.’ He sighed.

“Oppa promise me you’ll help me.” Hera glanced at him, making the best pitiful face ever. Now she’s relieved when they talked when they went to the beach, she never knew the cold Daehyun she once hate could be this warm, no; hot actually. “You’ll be fine. Trust me. It’s gonna be okay.” Daehyun patted her head, and softly played with her hair.

Hera doesn’t know if this was his way of comforting her, but she nearly got a heart attack instead. “So, let’s go?” Daehyun asked. Hera took a deep breath before she managed to say “Let’s go.”

End of writer’s side.


XDD B.A.P is me when I'm doing tasks. 

B.A.P is me whenever I see a couple. Ergh. I'm single and I'm happy. 

Blame Daehyun for that. Meh.

XDD 

Thank you for taking interest~

 and thank you sooo muchhh for subscribing~~ >3< *xoxoxoxxo*

-bunny-