Chappie 38

Shy Confession

Hera’s side:

So… we’re still thinking hard about the school festival and plus the vacation. But I think it would be much better if we wait for the others to come and discuss it with them first. After good minutes of thinking the door opened with a loud thud, revealing Daehyun-ssi, who is in like some kind of danger. I silently chuckled. But then he turned away, and turned into his usual cold, rude self.

But then the first second he came, these symptoms, these weird symptoms come again. Let’s just ignore it. And then soon followed by the others “Noona~~~ you don’t tell me you’re here with Youngjae hyung…” Junhong came, and put me into his tight hug, he whined.

I ruffled his hair, which is a hard thing to do since he is so tall. “Sorry Junhongie we’re busy.” I said to him, smiled.

End of Hera’s side.

 

Daehyun’s side:

Aish… Yoo Youngjae really. I hurried to the student council’s room and opened the door immediately. There I saw Hera, beautifully sitting down on the chair, staring no looking at me. She silently chuckled, I heard that.

Ah… I’m blushing, I smiled so big. Then I realized… I turned back into my cold and distant self.

Junhong or you want to call him Zelo, barged in, then he suddenly hugged Hera so tightly, this boy… I clenched up my fist but then I calmed myself down.

And that’s it after Hera said “Sorry Junhongie we’re busy.” And I saw her smiled. WHOAA!! What kind of ‘busy’ huhhhhh??? AISHHHH YOO YOUNGJAE!!!!!

 

I burned up with anger… or *cough* jealousy *cough*. Then my phone vibrated. It was a message from Youngjae.

Youngjae: It’s not what you think. But, if you want to think it like that, then that’s okay ;b

Daehyun: tch… You didn’t do it to her aren’t you? If I saw you with her… doing it…. What am I supposed to do?!!!

Youngjae: Of course not. ;P You’re naughty Daedae~ You don’t even do it to me *pouts*

Daehyun: YAH Got back to your senses! I’m not a gay for your information.

Youngjae: Yeah~ I know, you quitted kekekkee

Daehyun: Yoo Youngjae!! I’m not, I’m not a gay and never.

Youngjae: Yeah… whatever~ But, are you really trying to show her your cold self? It’s difficult for both you and her.

Daehyun: I know, but maybe I’ll try to change it later.

Youngjae: Good Luck! I’ll be cheering on you.

Daehyun: Are you a cheerleader or something?

Youngjae: Yeah I am, I’m planning to. But, I’ll be helping you and her from now on. So, won’t you be thanking me?

Daehyun: Yeah thanks.

Youngjae: Your welcome.

Gahhh… texting with Youngjae is always crazy. I saw him, Youngjae sending a V-sign and a big smile on his face. Now… what’s in your brain president?

The rest of B.A.P arrived, surprisingly they’re not complaining to me but to Youngjae instead like, “Youngjae seriously! We just have our free leisure time without your naggings.” Himchan said, sarcastically. “Well… look who’s talking here, the one who nags the most?” Youngjae replied back. Before Himchan could answer, Hera being the peace maker stopped them “Okay you guys are seriously… well, you’re all called here because we want to discuss about … vacation~” Hera chirped. So cute…

 

“Yah! Why don’t you say it earlier?” Himchan smacked Youngjae’s head. “Ah hyung! I told Daehyun!!” he cried wait what? Me?! “Aish Jung Daehyun!” Himchan yelled. Uh –oh. Thankfully, Yongguk hyung stopped him, if not the world war 3 would occurred.

End of Daehyun’s side.


~ To make it easier to read, i bolded the message names from now on ~ *huzzah!*