Chappie 15

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

>>Earlier today in B.A.P’s lounge<<

“Guys, how if we checked on her later at lunch?” Himchan suggested. “Okay, I want to see noona~” Zelo sang as he misses his one and only noona already. “Agree~” Jongup too. The maknaes agreed and so do the oldest and the brain.

Who left is the cold and handsome one, Daehyun. Daehyun felt 5 pair of eyes staring at him. “What?” he said. “Okay I’m in.” he shrugged as he can see his friends pleading with their famous puppy eyes.

So, now here they are. Standing in front of Hera’s class like idiots. All what they could hear are loud voices of chattering.

Finally the bell rang, reminding it’s now lunch time. B.A.P are wandering around the hallway near the cafeteria, waiting and hoping Hera would come and spotted them and at least waved. But, what they got are crowds, screams, and shouts “Oppa!!” which they hear every morning.

Daehyun shrugged and spotted Hera (but Daehyun hasn’t know her name yet.) standing in front of her class’ door with a girl and also Nam Soon. Daehyun saw Hera and he blushed a lot. His heart beats faster than ever, and he could feel butterflies, lots of butterflies in his stomach.

‘You supposed to hate her! You must hate her!’ Daehyun mentally thought. But, at the same time, Daehyun always felt Hera (or this girl) is familiar to him. He shook his head ‘ah, again these symptoms. I really must check myself.’ He thought again. Yes, every time he saw her, her smile, her face, he suffered these symptoms and it was greater than he felt to Eun Mi. But he denied it, he always denied it.

Unknowingly, the lunch time came to an end and the crowds gradually disappear. Before, another crowds came attacking them again, they quickly headed to their lounge.

“Ah, we couldn’t see Hera.” Yongguk said in disappointment. ‘Wait… Hera?’ Daehyun thought as the name Hera ring a bell in his mind. ‘Nah, it’s impossible.’ He denied it and then plugged his earphone so he couldn’t hear anything.

“That’s alright we could always call her right?” Himchan said positively cheering s as they couldn’t see their precious sister and got ‘attacked’ instead. The members nodded sadly.

      End of writer’s side.