Chappie 39

Shy Confession

Hera’s side:

So, the rest of B.A.P came and Himchan immediately complained as soon as he stepped on this room. And Youngjae, Mr. Smart replied back. Seriously… we’re discussing the vacation plan. So I decided to step in, and it works! They stopped their mouth fighting.

But, Himchan oppa complained that we didn’t say about the vacation thingy to him, and Youngjae defended that he already told Daehyun about it. Wait, Daehyun? Then the one who is yelling is that cold and rude Daehyun?

I unknowingly laugh a little, who knows that the cold king would be yelling like a noisy ahjumma?  But, somehow I like that side of him more, although this side of him is nice enough (except for his rude and piercing mouth).

They all stared at me, “What? Just continue.” I said, sure isn’t it creepy to find out 6 boys staring at you with their why-are-you-laughing look. They shrugged and chuckled. Then they continue to do their own business.

“Ah! I remembered! The vacation!!” Youngjae shrieked. He’s so excited about going to the vacation and such. “Hurrrahhh!! Finally~ we’re going on a vacation~” Himchan came along with Youngjae, they’re now dancing a celebratory dance. I shook my head “Oppa, if one of your fangirls see this, they’d run away.” I said. “Hera ya~~ don’t be so mean~ we’re going on a vacation rightttt??” Himchan whined.

The four quiet one shrugged. Yongguk oppa, who’s quiet just now said, “Tsk tsk tsk… you guys, if we’re going on a vacation, where are we going?” he asked, making the two idiots there stopped and frozen. “Ah! That’s right… well that’s why I called you all here~!” Youngjae said cheerfully.

“AH!!!! I have an idea!” Himchan oppa cheered. “What is it?” we all gathered. “Let’s just use Daehyun’s penthouse located in the beach~!” Himchan cheered.

End of Hera’s side.

 

Daehyun’s side:

I heard Hera’s laugh, apparently we all heard she laughed. We stared at her; she said “What? Just continue.” I wanted to chuckle but I can’t, I felt bad. Suddenly the not so smart Youngjae said something about the vacation. And Himchan hyung came along with him. Ergh… these two hyper actives. And Hera joked about our fangirls, sure they’ll run away if they saw us like this.

 

Yongguk hyung cut their celebratory moments with logical questions like “where are you going to?” and “when will we go?” Yongguk hyung is the smartest here actually. But, of course the two ‘mothers’ always have their way.

Himchan hyung startled us, said he had an idea. We all gathered towards him. “Let’s just use Daehyun’s penthouse located in the beach~!” he cheered. Wait? What? My penthouse?

Let me precede my fast thinking.

Okay, my penthouse, it’s my penthouse I earned through hours, days and months from my secret part time job, even my parents don’t know about it, but they’re proud of me that way. Located in a beach, yeah that’s true; we always hang out there in summer alongside with that… girl. But, … to enter or even imagine the penthouse there is still… hurt. It hurts so much. But there’s Hera already right? Yeah… I should be fine.

End of Daehyun’s side.

 

Writer’s side:

After Daehyun is done thinking, Himchan asked him, “So… Daehyunnie what do you think about that?”. Daehyun rubbed his chin, “hmm… Okay hyung. It’s been a while since we went there and I hope there’ll be new memories for us.” Daehyun said. Sure, he remembered most of his memories with Eun Mi there, but once again, he wants to make a new one. To start a new page, Just… he still is not ready yet.

 

The other B.A.P members including Himchan who is suggesting this idea, knew Daehyun’s feelings very well. Although they hate Eun Mi for now, Eun Mi is gone  forever, what left are only her memories with them and the penthouse is also one of them or probably is the most treasured one.

But, Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo have moved on. They’ll not erase all of their memories but they treasured it as one of their good ones and erasing the bad ones, they wanted to create the new and different memories with her. And this is the right time to make it, well memories were created in every moment, but they guess that they just need to go to the penthouse, like usual days.

 

The rest of them smiled, knowing Daehyun is already back from his … sad times or depressed times. “Okay guys! At the same date, the same time okay!” Yongguk smirked as he commanded s. s saluted, Hera sat there, dumbfounded. “Wait! What time? What date? Huh?” she asked.

Kindly, B.A.P members told her the usual date and time, the last day of August, where the beach opened for the last day. B.A.P smiled, leaving Hera who is still digesting their words. "Okay, we shall meet at the... school then that day." Hera said. "YES MAM!" B.A.P saluted. 

End of writer’s side.