Chappie 41

Shy Confession

Syalallaaaaaaa~~ I sang… I’m too old for singing in a milk bath don’t I? Well… so what!? Even old grandma and grandpa sometimes sing in a bath. Yes yes… I’m enjoying my leisure milk bath time~~! After hours of torture listening to that girl’s (please read: Jiyeon, the girl whose voice can scare every rats and ghosts around).

Speaking of which, Hera hasn’t back home yet… Is she got her next terror? But, she’s with B.A.P and I’m so sure that Daehyun (yes we’re not that close but I’m older than him… maybe.)

Will disguised as the boy with black mask, beanie, and wearing a headphone. So I have no worries unless he is late.

Ahhhh… I don’t know I’m worrying her so much right now. Let me finish my milk bath time first.

I finished my oh so leisure time and went for searching (I mean exploring the house) in my unseen form. She’s not here yet.

 

After long time exploring (err… is this a safari?) the house, I haven’t see Hera. Oh wait. (My current situation is on the main gate… outside the mansion’s main gate) There, I saw a black luxurious sport car I’ve seen this car before. And I saw one familiar man, AH! Daehyun!! Thank God!!  

Hera hurried to the main gate, and entered the mansion. She washed and changed into her pajama. I saw she’s preparing to sleep since it’s late. Then suddenly she called, “Unnie? Lin unnie?”.

I was surprised actually, I immediately changed into my spirit seen form. “Oh.., I’m here.” I called her. She looked, and she smiled. “Ah… unnie I’m sorry for coming back late.” She mumbled before she went into her deep beauty sleep.

“Goodnight, Hera.” I said to her before I also went for my sleep.

 

After a long nice beauty sleep, I awake and saw Hera there still sleeping soundly. I pull off her blankets. She immediately opened her eyes, “unnieeeeee~~~ Just 5 minutes more.” She groaned. She put again her blankets. I pull again. “No! You’ll be late for school. Get up.” I commanded.

Hera never disobeys my command so she gets up and lazily went to the bathroom. I don’t know if it’s because of my strict looking face or maybe she is really an obedient girl.

 

Hera’s side:

Ah… ah… I woke up, I’m still sleepy let me sleep just some more. I groaned, tried to find my blankets but unnie pulled it away. “No! You’ll be late for school. Get up.” She sternly said.

Ah… I have no choice. I lazily woke up and went to the bathroom to complete my morning routine. I came out, wearing my school uniform. After ate the breakfast in room prepared, I went to the garden, to find Chongji.

Now, they being the teachers does have some advantages. I’m not that alone at school. Chongji and Lin went together to the school, I heard they made a rumored couple already. Well… but in the reality they’re not that close with each other, always bickered around especially when Chongji didn’t understand unnie’s saying.

 

Oh I forgot to tell Lin unnie about the vacation! Ah… Really Hera… you’re so forgetful.

End of Hera’s side.

 

Writer’s side:

After minutes of thinking and walking, Hera arrived at her school, greeted by her ultimate best friends, Ha Kyung and Nam Soon and also her fans. Little did she know, someone been watching her closely since then.

 

Detailed and far enough, you could see Jiyeon, the ex-queen, with her followers are spying closely on Hera. They saw Hera walking towards to her locker. “1.2.3.” Jiyeon counted. A scream was heard. It was a scream from Ha Kyung and Hera. Hera’s face turned pale, out of the animals out there, rats are not her thing, especially dead rat.

 

Hera felt numb, she out.

Jiyeon and her followers cheered. “That’s what you got Hera, from turning down the queen.” Jiyeon said, she smirked before she leaves the incident area.

The people there hurriedly panicked, they are Junos. And being the appointed ‘guardian’ he is Nam Soon is the most worried including Ha Kyung. “Nam Soon-ah what are you doing? Hurry brings her to the clinic!” Ha Kyung said, she’s beyond panic, mixed with a mixed expressions. She is scared for losing her only girl best friend.

“Uh?” Nam Soon looked up at Ha Kyung, then he realized. “Oh. I should.” He hurriedly put Hera on his back and brought her to the clinic.

>> Principal’s office <<

“WHAT?! How dare !! Where’s she?” the principal threw the tantrum through a phone call he received from one of the school’s staffs. He quickly ran to the clinic, where Hera was resting. Except for Nam Soon, everyone on the clinic was shooed out by the principal.

“Harabeoji. Call the B.A.P boys now.” Nam Soon said worriedly, he knew that B.A.P’s expression will be more panic especially Daehyun.

“Oh oh.” The principal hurriedly called Yongguk.

>> B.A.P’s secret hideout (the special floor) <<

>> Before the incident<<

The B.A.P’s members are all enjoying their leisure time as usual while eating the cookies Hera made for them. “Hyung~ Do you think Hera noona will come on the vacation?” Zelo, being the youngest of the 6 asked.

“Of course she will.” Himchan the caring mother (or that’s what he preferred) replied and ruffled Zelo’s hair. B.A.P members like the usual talkative self they are, chats about many things. Until Yongguk got a call from the principal.

“Ah wait I think that’s my phone’s ringing.” Yongguk said, he then grabbed his phone, looked at the caller. He motioned s to be quiet. He answered.

Yongguk: Oh, Harabeoji what’s up?

He said. It's a rare(or not) occassion that the principal or Hae Ja harabeoji called them in such a random day.

Principal: Oh! Yongguk-ah hurry you all go down to the clinic. Something urgent happened.

The principal sounded panic and worried. Which makes Yongguk furious.

Yongguk: What happened?

Principal: Hera… she fainted.

Yongguk: WHAT?? Okay, we’ll be there.

With that Yongguk ended the phone call.

“Hyung what happened?” Daehyun asked, concern. “Hera…” Yongguk said. “Why? What happened to her?” Daehyun stood up so did the others. “She fainted.” Yongguk said. The rest immediately ran.

End of writer’s side. 


~ Super duper thank you for the ones who's sticking with me all this time ^o^ *throws confetti* and 

comments, subscribers, and upvotes are gladly accepted :] ~

        

 

  

 

Credits to the rightful and respectful owners ^^