Chappie 37

Shy Confession

                                                                               

Writer’s side:

“Hera, since we’re stuffed up, can we all go to a vacation?” , Youngjae suggested. “He..???” Hera asked, she still needs some time to completely digest Youngjae’s statement.

“I’ll call B.A.P first.” Youngjae said as he excitedly pressed Daehyun’s number.

>> The call<<

Youngjae: Yah! Fatty!

Daehyun: MWO?!! I’m not a FATTYYYY!!! SMART PANTS

 ( yeah… the bubbly(?) real personality of Daehyun is finally back)

Youngjae: Tch. Alright. Yah, can you call the others and gather around at the student council room?

Daehyun: wae?

Youngjae: we wanted to discuss something serious with you guys.

Daehyun: we?

Youngjae: oh. WE. W-E, me and Hera

Daehyun: YAISH YOO YOUNGJAE!! I DON’T EVEN MADE ANY MOVES TOWARD HER YET AND YOU! ALREADY HITTING ON HER?! YOO YOUNGJAE I SWEAR! DON’T EVEN DARE TOUCH HER HAIR! ARASSEO!? I’LL BE THERE JUST YOU WAIT YOO YOUNGJAE!!

Because Daehyun’s scream is too loud for Youngjae to handle, Youngjae ended the phone.

End of writer's side

>> On the other side <<

Daehyun’s side:

Me and B.A.P except for Youngjae who is busy with the school festival thingy (although all of us are in the school’s council,… we’re too lazy) are sitting down leisurely on the lounge.

I’m… eating my new ever favorite snack or even food, Hera’s cookies.

And this babo Youngjae called me.

Wait what?! He’s with Hera?! Yoo Youngjae… I swear! Tch. We’re gonna hurry before Youngjae make any move on her.

“Guys! Let’s go to the student council room. Now.” I commanded. They gave me an okay sign and with that we go to the student council’s room.

End of Daehyun’s side.

 

>> Back to Youngjae and Hera<<

Writer’s side:

“Aish… this guy, he won’t need to yell.” Youngjae mumbled. Hera who is sitting peacefully on the chair asked, “Who are you calling?” “Ah… nothing.” Youngjae stuttered, he’ll always support his best friend, and he knows his best friend tried hard to maintain his cold, rude image to Hera.

 

“Ah… I remembered!” Hera said, she forgot to tell Lin and Chongji about her stay. Anyway, Lin knows her relationship with B.A.P so Hera thinks it wouldn’t matter if she tells her.

Hera texted Lin.

Hera: Unnie~~ I forgot to tell you, I’m sorry  TAT I’m staying at school don’t worry I’m with B.A.P ^^.

Not long after, Lin replied.

Lin: OH THANK  GOODNESS! I thought you were lost or something! Stay safe~!!

Hera: okay unnie!

End of writer's side.

 

Hera’s side:

Hyuu… thank god she allowed me, usually she would go YAH SEO HERA! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING and others but today.. she seems a bit nicer (well she always nice but is too protective). Ah… by the way, when Mr. Smarty pants called someone earlier, I could hear loud boy but sounds like ahjumma selling the rice cake on the street yelled so loud.

He sounds like… panic? Ah.. I don’t know.

Unknowingly a big smile plastered on my face, his yelling voice is so… loud yet so adorable well, got into your senses Seo Hera! You don’t even know who he is! Ah… I’m getting crazy, crazy.

“Yo, Hera? You’re scaring me off.” Youngjae said. “Huh?” what? I’m scaring him off? I gave him my un-famous blank stare. “Okay okay, I give up Ms. Stare.” He said, raising his both hands.  “Okay then, you loses, I won!!” I said, grinning.

Youngjae rolled his eyes and folded hhis arms. “Yes, missy, You won.” Then he smiled. Tchhh… I’m not a missy. But, the fact that I won cheered me.

End of Hera’s side.