Chappie 32

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

Nam Soon hurriedly come to the garden, where B.A.P, Lin and Chongji were standing with a serious facial expressions plastered on their face.

“Yah, what happened? EUn Mi come back to death? Or what? YAH!” Nam Soon said, as soon as he arrived at the garden. B.A.P laughed. “Yah! Why do you laugh?” Nam Soon cried. He was terrified; he hates Eun Mi to bits.

“No, that’s not it, we found her.” They said. “Found, found who?” Nam Soon asked. “Our new muse. This time, we’re all sure.” Yongguk said. “Even he…?” Nam Soon pointed at

 Daehyun. “Nam Soon-ah, we’re sure because of Daehyun.” Yongguk said. “Really? Then who is she? I’m curious.” Nam Soon said, he’s a good friend, Nam Soon will support Daehyun, since he’s the closest with him and Youngjae.

“You know her.” Youngjae said. “EH? I know her, if it’s someone who I close to, then it’s either Ha Kyung or Hera. If Ha Kyung… nah, she won’t be. Then is it HERA??!!” Nam Soon said.

B.A.P nodded. “And Daehyun acknowledge her too?” Nam Soon cried. B.A.P nodded. “WOAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE~~!!” Nam Soon almost screamed. “Yah, slow down!” Yongguk commanded.

“Okay okay, but you guys made the best choice, she’s pretty, she’s smart also, ah she’s nice, not ignorant with the others, she was favored by the teachers, she got lots of fans already,

 they’re called Juno, but she’s terrible at sports, she…” before Nam Soon can finish his sentence, Himchan cut him off “Yah! You like her or what?” Daehyun eyes popped out “H-Hyung!”

 he desperately said, he’s sure if Nam Soon also liked Hera, Hera would choose Nam Soon rather than him.

Nam Soon flustered “N-no… I already like someone … else.” He said shyly. “Who is it~?” They teased Nam Soon. “Aish… troublesome. If you only called me here to tease me, then I’ll go.” Nam Soon said, already taking his leave.

“YAH OH NAM SOON! Alright alright.” The boys said, Nam Soon stopped and turned back. “I know you need me.” he smirked. “So, what’s the matter?” He asked. “Well, since we can’t protect her, can you protect her instead, for temporary?” Daehyun said this is the longest word he said.

“Yah Jung Daehyun, that’s the longest.” Nam Soon said, his mouth hanging open. “Tch.” Daehyun scoffed.

“But, why? Why don’t you protect her instead of me?” Nam Soon asked, of course it is normal to ask them that. “Ehm, we should do that but the problem is, she’s been receiving terror and that’s because of you. So… and if we get closer to her, her terror would be gone worse.” Yongguk explained.

Actually, it does not make any sense, Hera received terror from Nam Soon, yet they asked him to protect her (or it does make sense?)

“She received terrors already? Geez.. those fangirls.” Nam Soon said. “But, okay then. Since Hera is also my sister. I’ll do my best.” Nam Soon accepted the offer, he treated Hera as his sister already, and in fact Ha Kyung and Hera are.

With that, Nam Soon takes his leave. “Guys I’ll get going gonna eat more cookies. Bye~” Daehyun sang as he flew to the lounge, leaving s dumbfounded. “Daehyun, he’s back.” Youngjae said, and the rest of B.A.P smiled, their once lost member, is now back.

      End of writer’s side. 


~ So, I watched 'Good Doctor' and I cried. Badly. You should go watch it ^^ ~