Chappie 19

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

Daehyun’s strolling around the school. He decided to play basketball in the field.

 

>>At Hera’s class<<

Hera felt dizzy and sick since in the morning, but she denied it. Then Ha Kyung saw her pale face. “Teacher, I don’t think Hera is in her best condition. Hera should go to the clinic mam.” Ha Kyung interrupted Ms. Oh, the Math teacher. Ms. Oh favored Hera the most, “OMO! Hera are you okay? You look so pale! Come on someone carry her quickly!” Ms. Oh is a dramatic picture and Hera is her most favorite student.

All of the boys volunteered including the flower boy at class, Nam Soon her best friend. These actions really made the queen pissed off. “Aniya, Ms. Oh I can go alone.” Hera said. She doesn’t want to trouble anyone even her family or Lin. Although she doesn’t know the way to the clinic but she’s sure she’ll arrive.

“Sure Hera you could go but are you sure you would be okay?” Ms. Oh asked her. “Yes, I’m sure I’ll be okay.”Hera answered. She put her cellphone in her pocket but forgot to bring the GPS and she didn’t realize it.

Hera has been wandering around and ended up is lost at the field. “Ah… really the school is too big.” Hera cried. She felt dizzier because of the direct sunlight “Oh! Be Careful!” someone said then suddenly BAM!! And everything went black for Hera.

End of writer's side.

            Daehyun’s side:

I was playing basketball at that time and then I saw a girl a beautiful girl. I’m so sure I’ve seen this girl before and also many times also the weird symptoms came out again. I denied it and played again but my hands slipped and then it flew to that girl’s direction

“Oh! Be Careful!” I said but it was too late. The ball hit that girl’s head and she passed out. I quickly ran to her, ‘Hera?’ I thought. I carried her bridal style and quickly ran to the clinic. “Teach! She passed out on the field!” I said. “Oh Jung Daehyun! It’s rare to see you here.” She said then she looked at Hera. “OMO! Seo Hera! Hurry lay her on the bed!”it looks like Ms. Park favored her. “Wait what? Seo Hera?” I asked. “Yes, she’s Seo Hera.” Ms. Park answered. “Oh…” I said that’s the only word I could say for now. ‘Is it her? Yes… I’m sure it’s her… no wonder her face is familiar. I should tell others!’ I thought. Frankly, I felt fuzzy and warm inside when I see Hera’s face. I’m no more the cold prince.

“I just checked her condition and it seems she is a bit dizzy and tired. Now you can go. She needs to rest.” Ms. Park said. “Yes, thank you Ms.” I said.

‘Seo Hera I finally found you’ I thought as a smile appeared on my face after a long time.

I went back to the lounge.

      End of Daehyun’s side.

                

            Hera’s side:

I woke up, only realizing I’m lying on the clinic’s bed. “Ah, Hera you’re awake.” I heard Ms. Park. “Yes.” I softly said still felt dizzy. “Don’t forget to eat the medicine.Here.” she handed me my medicine. “Ah, who brought me here?” I asked. “Oh, it’s Daehyun.” She said. ‘Oh…” I mumbled. ‘that rude guy isn’t too bad either I think.’ I thought.

“Come on Hera you need to rest some more, that way your body will become fit again.” Ms. Park said “Hera, I’ll get going~.” Then she went to the teacher’s lounge. I felt so tired then my eyelids become heavy and heavier.

 

Again I woke up, seeing Ha Kyung waited for me there. “Hera you awake~!” she chirped. “oh.~” I weakly said. “Here, I brought your bag and we have English homework and this is your notes~ I copied it.” She said. I hugged her without me realizing it “Thank you Ha Kyung.” I said. “It’s not a big problem Hera-ya, It’s what friends do.” She said. ‘it’s what friends do…’ her words lingering in my mind. And I let out a smile.

 

“Hera, gotta get going! My mom’s calling. Bye! Take care okay.” She said and she waved at me, I waved her back. Now, I’m all alone at the clinic. Then I felt my phone vibrated.

It’s a message from Yongguk oppa.

Yongguk: Hera are you okay?

Hera: Ehm, I’m okay now.

Yongguk: Take care okay! Don’t let sickness came to you.

Hera: yes, oppa.

Yongguk: and don’t forget to beat that president Yoo!

Hera: haha okay oppa~ oppa knows I’m a genius right ?

Yongguk: Of course our Hera is the genius! Haha now take a lot of rest okay?

Hera: okay oppa.

 

Chatting with Yongguk oppa is always fun, he’s like a brother figure. Then, my phone vibrated again, this time it’s from Himchan oppa.

Himchan: Princess!! Don’t let yourself weak >< okaayyy?? I’m worried sickkk

Hera: Haha oppa I’m now okay now.

Himchan: Okay then!

((After a long and a never end conversation with Himchan))

Himchan: Hera-ya I’ll be back soon!!

Hera: Okay oppa bye!

 

Well, chatting with Himchan oppa is a never ending but he’s still fun though. Again… This time is Youngjae.

 

Youngjae: YO! Hera!

Hera: Wae!

Youngjae: YAH!! I heard you FAINTED!!

Hera: oh…

Youngjae: Now, EAT your MEDICINE OKAY??!!

Hera: OKAY!!!

Youngjae: and, beat me~ on the test… IF YOU CAN HAHA *evillaugh*

Hera: I’m so sure I can BEAT YOU Pres. YOO ! (Well I’m not THAT SURE )

Youngjae: okay okay now, rest well and don’t get tired bye~

Hera: Yessir! Byee

 

Messaging with Youngjae ends up to caps lock types but he’s a caring and a funny friend. This time it’s from Jongup.

 

Jongup: Noona noona!

Hera: Wae Jongup-ah?

Jongup: hehe… it’s nothing.

Hera: Oh then.

Jongup: Noona! Stay healthy!

Hera: okay Jongup I’ll stay healthy.

Jongup: Oh noona stay well okay~

Hera: okay Jonguppiee~

 

Jongup, always be the awkward one. But, he so understands me. Now, it is Junhong time to text me.

 

Junhong: Noona noona!! Do you awake now?

Hera: yes Junhong I’m awake now.

Junhong: Alright then! Noona don’t forget to eat your medicine okay? I’ll be watching you =.=

Hera: ;D okay Junhongiee ~

Junhong: Ah noona! Make sure to beat Youngjae hyung! He always wins D;

Hera: Sure Junhong-ah, ;]

Junhong: Noona, don’t forget to buy me some cherry tomatoes keke.

Hera: I’ll send you some laterr ^^

Junhong: Assa! Noona stay healthy! See yaa!

Hera: See ya soon!!

 

Texting with Junhong made me feel relaxed and entertained, it is always fun to test with him and I must make sure to send him some cherry tomatoes or he’ll be grumpy.

Thanks guys, you always made me feel better. It is not the first time they all texting me… it’s my daily dose. Because, we can’t see each other (we can but their fans are just scary and they also scared of them).

Then my phone vibrated again. It’s from an unknown number.

 

Unknown: You okay?

Hera: who are you?

 

Then, he didn’t answer. Oh, another message.

Nam Soon : Yo Wind! Ya alright?

Hera: I’m fine Thunder ! thanks for worrying though ;p

Nam Soon: Your very welcome :0. Ah, you received the homework and your notes right?

Hera: Yes master.

Nam Soon: Ha Kyung and I wrote it… it’s such a torture …

Hera: YAH! Thanks though… I’m so touched hikss.. *uglysobs*

Nam Soon: Eww.. you’re so ugly

Hera: whatever…

Nam Soon: Get rest okay !!

Hera: YES MADAM! I got it now. Bye! I gotta go home it’s late already TAT.

Nam Soon: Careful on the way home!

Hera: OOO yesss.

 

With that I closed the chat and went home. As I predicted, Lin unnie would be so shocked or mad… aahhhh another nagging and lectures from Lin unnie I guess.

“Unnie I’m back~” I cheered. Whew, rest is the best my stamina is back~. “YAH! SEO HERA! You do realized it’s SO LATE RIGHT!” Lin unnie said. “Mian unnie, I fainted on the field because I got hit by a basketball.” I said, shamed. The heck, who’s gonna fainted because of one hit by a basketball? But, that hit was so hard. Hard enough to make someone fainted.

“Let me see. Is it hurt?” she asked me. “Not quite hurt, but still is hurt.” I said, rubbing my head.

To my surprise she didn’t seem to be mad at all. After, re-taking care of my wound, she fed me and then fed me my medicine. Then, I washed and changed into my pajamas, since tomorrow is the weekend and soon enough I fell asleep.

 End of Hera’s side