Chappie 43

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

B.A.P ran for their lives, as if they were chased by dogs, and the dogs are of course their fangirls. They arrived at the clinic; they saw many Junos surrounded it. “Hyung, how can we enter?” Jongup asked, so did Zelo who is extremely worried for his noona.

Yongguk coughed, thanks to his low and bass voice, he was scared by the boys who are envying his voice. Junos startled, whether it is boys or girls, they saw the 6 handsome boys, standing oh so gorgeously “Ehem…” Yongguk said with his scary and full of charisma voice. The Junos of course they’re confused, but they still giving a way for them by splitting into a two row.

The 6 gorgeous boys, walked in. Right after they entered the clinic, their cold and full of charisma faces they plastered before, drastically changed into the faces of 6 worried and beyond panic boys.

“Harabeoji, what happened? Nam Soon?” Daehyun, being the overly worried asked, his voice cracked, Nam Soon sighed, he didn’t do his work well, and his best friend I snow laying on the bed, it feels bad.

“Hera got another terror; this time… they used dead rats.” Nam Soon explained, he’s of course is hurt. “Wait what? Seo Hera? Scared of dead rats? She even hold alive big spider bravely.” Youngjae said, carelessly. But deep inside his heart, of course he’s hurt and both worried. Moreover, Daehyun he’s the most pressured, since his feelings for Hera grew day by day. And he doesn’t have the chance to change Hera’s impression towards him.

 

Himchan clenched his fist, “Anyone who terror Hera, I’ll …” he said in anger, Himchan never been this serious and mad before, but it is because his loved ones was hurt. Himchan’s statement surprised the others, they knew Himchan never said such hurtful or depressed things, he always been the mood maker in such this times.

“Where’s Hera?” Lin and Chongji came, opening the door so fast and harsh. Lin hurried over, “Hera…” she cried, tears started to flow. They brought Ha Kyung over, since Ha Kyung have the rights, and Hera is her ultimate best friend! Ha Kyung also, she silently cries.

 

The situation in the clinic was tensed, full of worries, panics, and angered faces. After a while, or a couple of hours, Hera woke up, she is dizzy. There she looked at her surroundings, 6 boys who she cared as her brothers (or maybe 5 she doesn’t know about Daehyun), her ultimate best friends, and the principal who she treated as her own grandfather, her best guardian, and her friendly Chongji.

 

“Are the rats gone?” is the only words she can blurted, she’s so scared about rats. The boys, who’s sitting on the floor because the chairs aren’t enough for them, stood up immediately. “Yes, the rats are now gone Hera.” Himchan, having the Mother Nature he is, said, and he ruffled Hera’s hair. “Oh… thank God the rats are gone.” Hera said, relieved she smiled. Making the boys in the clinic melted. “Yah Seo Hera! Don’t ever do that again! I’m so scared!” Ha Kyung said, with her eyes are all swallowed. Hera hugged her “I’m sorry, I’m just shocked.” Hera said as she patted Ha Kyung’s back.

The rest of boys came to her, “Yah Ms. Hera, never thought you would scared if rats, you held a big spider bravely!” Youngjae, a. Hera hit him “Yah! I can be scared too!” she cried as Youngjae pleading for forgiveness.

The clinic was full by laughter and chatter. The 6 boys didn’t care about the fangirls or Junos waiting (maybe) outside. The principal cut in as he said, “So… her terror got worse day by day. Any mind on who’s the culprit?” Lin raised her hand “Actually, for all this time, I’ve been stal- no I mean seeing some suspicious actions of Park Jiyeon, the girl in the same class as Hera.” Her statement raised the attention.

“Wait, you stalked her all this time?” Chongji asked Lin. Lin nodded, and then she realized “NO! I’m not stalking!” she denied. “So let me continue, I saw her on the alley beside this school frequently with her friends, and I once eavesdropped them. Here. Take a listen.” Lin said, as she pulled off her recording pen and played it.  After a long good minutes of silence, the B.A.P boys and Nam Soon also Ha Kyung, even Hera are shocked, Daehyun almost spilled his tears but he held it in as he moved on. The boys are shooed by the principal so does Ha Kyung. While Hera, she still needs some rest.  

The 7 boys and Ha Kyung is waiting outside of the clinic, thankfully, the crowds are now gone, since it’s already their go home time. “So… mind me if you tell me everything about your relationship with Hera?” Ha Kyung asked them with her famous piercing eyes. The boys gulped, they are scared of Ha Kyung.

>> Back to the clinic<<

After they finished listening to the recorder, about Jiyeon’s plan to kill someone in these weeks and how they killed someone before (it’s just their predictions). The principal clenched his fist, he knew this girl is trouble from the seconds she entered the school, and he should expelled her.

 “Is there more?” the principal gritted. “Yeah, there is more, earlier today, I and Chongji arrived the earliest, and I saw Jiyeon with her friends… dead rats.” Lin said carefully. “Ahh… unnie please don’t mention that.” Hera said, she closed her ears. “Sorry.” Lin mouthed.

“Miss Lin, did you record it?” the principal asked. “Ah yes. But maybe… Hera won’t be so pleased to see this.” Lin said. “Wae?” Hera asked, curious. “It’s a video.” Lin said. Without saying anything, Hera stood up from the bed, packing her bags and said “Then I’ll get going~” as she leave the clinic.

End of writer’s side.


~ So.. this will be my last one T^T See you all in weekend *hopefully* *big grin* super duper thank you for taking interest for this story TAT I'm so touched *sobs* Bye bye~~