Chappie 28

Shy Confession

      Hera’s side:

Ha Kyung… EXO… New teacher… but most importantly, that mysterious boy. Where is he?

We (me, Ha Kyung, and Nam Soon also some Junos) are eating at the cafeteria. I wondered along, checking for that boy. I want to say a proper thank you to him and also some … interrogating.

Wait, he knows my address! This ain’t gonna happen right? Is my identity leaked? I’m so in trouble. Ah… I need to see that boy. Badly, it’s either I worry about myself… or something that me myself can’t imagine.

“Hft..” I let out a loud sigh unknowingly. “Yah, wae? You looked down today.” Ha Kyung asked, while the boys are busy munching their lunch. “Nothing…” I replied slowly munching my lunch.

            

Soon, the lunch came to an end, We went to our class. We talked for a little while, but I’m still thinking about that boy, his voice, and his way he dragged me.

I don’t want to know again!! Let’s clear him Seo Hera, clear him from your mind, I hypnotized myself. Then, the door opened. It revealed two teachers, maybe new. Wait… I looked at them closely, they are… Lin unnie and Chongji!! Whewww… what happened here?

Lin unnie is a bold teacher with her hot red lipstick while Chongji… is the normal teacher, in my opinion. Ha Kyung on my side elbowed me “Hera… the teachers are so hot~~ don’t you think?” she whispered. “Huh? Who? I asked I still can’t believe our new teachers are them. I mean, what are they doing here? Exactly, at the school? 

“The teachers!!” she whispered, but louder than before. “Well… I don’t know.” I surrendered, still trying to figure out the ‘teachers’. Then Chongji walked to the back side, the area where I and Ha Kyung and Nam Soon are seating. He gazed at us, and then looked away. I groaned slowly. It’s so embarrassing.

She also explained that our homeroom teacher left for a long long holiday and won’t be able to attend the school (of course, the teacher is on a long long holiday which means no work) so, they will be our temporary homeroom teachers. I repeat teachers. It’s weird. Sure, there are some classes that have 2 teachers for its homeroom, but usually it is just for ‘trouble classes’ while this class is mostly the ‘oh so good class’. Something is fishy here.  

I looked back and forth, still checking if this is a nightmare or not. I silently pinched myself, checking if this is a dream, and it hurts a lot. So, this isn’t a dream…

After some good minutes of silence, Lin unnie introduced herself and Chongji to the class as she said, “I’m Ms. Lin and the teacher there is Mr. Lee, Lee Chongji.”. She pointed towards the back, to Chongji. And Chongji waved, flashing his oh-not-that-charming smile (once again in my opinion). I want to puke. I like the normal Chongji more.

But, frankly, the girls’ eyes are shining from admiration… heol… I felt my mouth is hanging open. Not believing what I just saw. Oh, if you know that person there used most of his spare time in the garden doing only–he–and–God-knows you’ll put a straight face immediately.

Haha, it seems like Chongji likes the ‘fans’ he got since he’s spreading his signature smile. Chongji walked to the front area, beside Lin unnie behind the podium. As Lin unnie excused herself and Chongji.

Phew… they’ve gone. “Ha Kyung-ah I’ll go to the toilet.” I excused. To tell you the truth, Junhong keeps bugging me this morning through messages to visit them today. So, yeah, today I’ll go to the special floor. He also asked me to bring his ever favorite cherry tomatoes and some homemade cookies. But, I didn’t bring it with me and I haven’t made the cookies yet. So, hopefully, he won’t be a 4 years old kid, asking me to make it at the lounge.

So now, I’m standing in front of the entrance door, passed the test and entered the lounge.

As usual, they are sitting and chatting, chatter. Also as usual, only 5 members are present when I’m at their lounge. But this time, since I’m coming unexpectedly, he is there, sitting on the bar chair, drinking some mix.

“Noonaa~~!!!” Junhong cheered. “Oh hello Junhong!” I greeted him back, B.A.P members (except that person) greeted me. We chatted for a little while (excluding that busy person, still drinking his mix).

That’s it until, “Ah noona did you bring it??” Junhong asked, he pouted cutely. “Bring, bring what?” the others asked, confused. “Sorry, Junhong noona forgot it.” I apologized to him.

“Ah..noonaaaaaa…” he cried, like a baby. “Cook it~~” he pouted and whined. “You really want it?” I asked him again, like a big sister. “Ehm!! I missed noona’s cookies~~ It’s been so longggg~~” he said again, nodded like an excited kid.

I sighed, my guessed was right. “Ahhhh Heraaaa/noona cookiessss!!!! Cook cook cook~~!!” right after they heard the word ‘cookies’ they yelled. “So, you guys want me to make you some cookies?” I asked them. “YEAH OF COURSE~~!!” they cheered. “Okay okay, I’ll make it.” I chuckled as they grinned like crazy. “Himchan oppa, you have the ingredients?” I asked him from the lounge’s kitchen, (far away from the bar so I think Daehyun-ssi is not taking any interest) as I tried to tie my apron, Youngjae came to help me and tied the apron instead. “Thanks Youngjae.” I smiled.

(FYI: Yeah, B.A.P’s lounge has its own kitchen and basically it is just like a five star hotel kitchen!). “Yeah, we always have the ingredients.” Himchan oppa replied. “Noona, Himchan hyung once tried to make noona’s cookies but it ended up bad.” Jongup stated. “Ah really?”I asked, curious. “Don’t discuss it, it ended badly.” Himchan oppa said in bitter.

I laughed. “Oppa, then should I teach you?” I preferred. He nodded and he wears his apron immediately. “Then, let’s get started.” I said.

      End of Hera’s side. 


~ Tomorrow is the war~!!! *fangirling* might not be able tomorrow (because of the war) maybe... I don't know OTL~ 

BTW, thank you so much for taking interest~~!!