Chappie 46

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

“Okay~!” “Call” “Sure.” The agreement can be heard in the empty and luxurious corridor. There, still standing in front of the clinic’s door, the 7 handsome boys (B.A.P and Nam Soon) including their muse, Hera.

Every one of them seems happy and enjoyed the conversation they had so far, especially now they’re planning about their holiday.  Then their conversation stopped when the principal walked out from the door. Hae Ja harabeoji (what they used to call him) went hurriedly to his office. When the boys saluted, (they knew about Hera’s closeness with the principal but still…) Hera stared at them blankly.

“Why did you…?” Hera asked. “Well… he is the principal that’s why.” Youngjae answered, being the closest to her, he whispered. “Ah…” Hera said as she held her laughter in. Their conversation continued, and the time is ticking. It’s late now.

One by one, the boys went out. Being the ‘supportive’ brother they are they left Daehyun alone with Hera. Himchan the matchmaker gave him a hwaiting motion secretly and patted Daehyun’s shoulder.

 

The boys… just like that vanished. What’s left is Daehyun and Hera, standing awkwardly… with a far distance away. Daehyun coughed, in order to get Hera’s attention, before Hera could give him any response, the ers, Lin and Chongji came out with a very noisy voice. Really, they are chatters.

 

“Hera-ya~~~ Let’s go home~~!!” Lin said, not realizing Daehyun is still standing there, awkwardly. Lin dragged Hera, with Chongji followed behind, poor Daehyun, not being visible. As he sighed and went back to the parking lot to drive him back home.

End of writer’s side.

 

So… here we are… arrived at home sweet home. ARGGHHH IT FEELS GOOD!!! After a long long time discussing nonsense talking or the so called plan of revealing the naughty plans of the girl with the self-proclaimed genius, Lee Chongji, finally we’re back home!!  

Ah… I’m tired… so tired my energy were all drained out. I should go fast transform. For this time… maybe I’ll stay for the weekends… I’m afraid I can’t transform anymore and soon stuck in the earth… which ends by … Hera would be single forever… maybe. I don’t know.

 

Goodbye! Ack… it feels really good to lie down… my back really hurts. Wait I’m not a grandma already am I? Ahh…. I don’t want to know nor acknowledge that… it feels good.


~ Sorry for the short, lame, again super duper short chapter and update TAT I ran out of ideas lately OTL maybe it's because of the never ending piles of school works and tests X_X 

 

Thank you for sticking with me so stick TAT it really means a lot and supports me (really! I'm not lying!) I'll be back with longer chapter (maybe...) I'LL BE BACK~~!! *insert: 2PM I'll Be Back* Oh yeah~~