Chappie 36

Shy Confession

      Writer’s side:

 

Hera rushed to the student council room as Youngjae always texted her like:

Smartest Youngjae Hing~ : HERAAA COMEEE there’s a spider!!

Or this

Smartest Youngjae Hing~ : HERAAA!! HELP MEEEEEEEE !!! THERE’S A GHOST!!!!!!

Yeah… but Hera ignored this.

 

Soon enough, Hera arrived at the student council room, only to find out Youngjae standing on the president’s table, freaked out. “HERAA!! Help mee!! A spider!” he cried as he stomped his feet like a 4 year old boy, whining to get ice cream

Hera shook her head, clucking her tongue “Yoo Youngjae, how old is you really?” she asked, again, she shook her head. She looked at the spider, who is calmly making it web and she took it so peaceful as if it was nothing.

Youngjae saw this, and he cried “YAHHH Heraaa!! Put that thing down!!” he cried, stomped his feet, it looks like he’s dancing a traditional dance. He pointed at the spider (the one Hera took). “This?” Hera asked. Youngjae nodded. Hera , with swinging the spider back and forth, Youngjae screamed, “HERAA!!! HELP HELPP!!! DON’T DO THAT PLEASEEE!!!”, he nearly let out tears.

“Okay, okay I’ll put it down.” Hera said, seeing him. “Ahhh don’t put it down! Throw it to the trash bin, killed it first.” Youngjae said, he’s closing his eyes, doesn’t want to see the spider got killed.

“Okay, it’s all down.” Hera clapped her hands, dusting it. Youngjae let out a relief sigh, “phew, I’m alive.” He said. He realized, he is standing like an idiot on the table. “Ah… this is so embarrassing.” He shyly said, then he jumped to the floor, and sit down on his chair.

Hera laughed, hard. She never thought the all mighty, Mr. know it all, is scared with the spider. “Hera, don’t say this to anybody. It’s a secret shh.” Youngjae said, putting his index finger on his mouth, signing her to be quiet about the spider accident.

Hera chuckled, “okay. It’s not interesting anyways; the president is scared with the spiders… nothing new I guess.” She shrugged then took her seat. Youngjae raised his eyebrow, his eyes popped out “Really?” he asked. Hera once again laughs. She can’t control her laughter.

“Okay, cut it. Now, let’s get serious.” Youngjae stopped her laughter. Hera stopped, she knew there’s time to be serious and there’s time to joke, and now it’s time to be serious.

“Okay, pres.” She saluted. “The school festival… when will it be held?” she asked to Youngjae who is busy thinking something. “Well… it depends on the student council.” He stated. “So, got any idea?” Hera asked.

Youngjae shook his head, “No, well that’s why I asked you to come!” he cried. “Okay okay… usually, the school festival… what is it like?” Hera asked in curiosity, she never been to a school festival, for she knows, she didn’t have anyone to go with.

“Well, you know, us, B.A.P is quite popular outside and inside the school right, we usually held some fan signing or fan meeting event.” Youngjae stated. “HA! Really? I wonder how much your popularity…is” she joked.

“Don’t ask, we’re popular.” Youngjae folded his arms. “Tch, show off” Hera said as she stuck her tongue out. “am not.” Youngjae whined. “okay, you’re not.” Hera said.

 

After some good minutes of silence, due to the two are over thinking, Youngjae cried “I give up!! The principal won’t let us do the fan meeting event!”

Hera is still thinking but she can’t think any good ideas.

“Ah I KNOW!!!” Youngjae stood up, surprising Hera. “What?” Hera asked.

      End of writer’s side.