Chappie 27

Shy Confession

After Chongji is finished with his story telling about B.A.P, we stormed out of the counseling room to the principal office.

I’m curious about the principal, Hera said, that the principal is a fun and easy-going person, but for the ones he knew for well. Well, since the principal doesn’t know me, then… maybe he’ll be strict? Perhaps?

 

Anyways, we walked to the principal office. Chongji looked so tensed up but he’s showing me his ever bright and shining face. We entered the office seeing the principal greeted us with his big smile plastered on his face.

“Hello hello! Chongji-ya~!” he grinned as he saw Chongji. “Oh… Harabeojiiii~~” Chongji and they laughed, leaving me stood there, dumbfounded. “Ah, then you must be Lin.” He said again, after finishing with Chongji. He then led us to sit.

We told him everything, me being Hera’s private manager and the incident about Hera’s bike and our suspicion about the girl who killed Eun Mi. He accepted us, as he is always concerns about Hera and B.A.P also Nam Soon.

“Ah… then. Lin and Chongji… maybe you could be counseling students. The one who are close with the students. Yeah, now let’s go to work! Ah! You also can go to the special floor. Good luck. Ah… forgot. Go to Hera’s class first then tour around. Good Luck~ Fightingg!!” he said, as he pumped his fist, encouraging us.

Phew… Lin FIGHTING!!

So we went to Hera’s class first, since we’ll become the temporary homeroom teachers, “You ready?” Chongji asked. I slightly nodded, although I’m a spirit, I’m still so nervous. I wonder how Hera’s face will look like if she sees us.

I gathered my confidence and we entered the classroom, with charisma and force. I was clicking my heels to show my appearance. Then, I stood in front of the class, behind the podium.

The students are all in quiet condition and are so tense… except one girl, seating on the back, is hanging open. Hera…. She looked back and forth, checking me and Chongji then she shook her head strongly. Refusing the fact. I smirked.

“Good Afternoon, class. I’m sure you all ate your lunch didn’t you?” I said. “Your homeroom teacher left this school for a long holiday and won’t be able to attend school days. So from today onwards, me and that teacher over there, will be your homeroom teachers.” I continued, and then pointed to Chongji, who is standing at the back of the classroom.

“I’m Ms.Lin and the teacher there is Mr. Lee, Lee Chongji.”I said again. The students seem to take some interest with our ‘astonishing’ looks especially the girl who looks so fake with her thick make-up.

“Since you all know our names, then would you all mind to introduce yourselves to us?” I asked. Chongji is standing beside me now. Leaving the female students in a love struck with his handsome features.

Everyone introduced themselves, and one girl took my interest. She stood up, while brushing her hair, winked at us, and put her disgusting duck face. “Hello, my name is Park- Ji- Yeon.” She said, spelling her name syllables by syllables.

In my opinion, she is an attention lot. A lot of boys pasted their disgusting faces, while a few of them seem to admire her. She sat down, fixing her hair then she took her mirror and checked her thick make-up. … I hate this girl already.

And now is the back seats turn. ‘hello, I’m the class’ president, Oh Nam Soon.” A tall white and handsome boy stood up, bowed at us then took his seat again. The girl beside him stood up, ‘Hello, Ms. Lin and Mr. Park, I’m Song Ha Kyung.” She said and she bowed also.

Hera rolled her eyes, but still is shocked. “Hello, I’m Seo Hera.” Hera said, silently she sighed and then she took her seat. After the introducing session, we excused from the class to tour a little. 


Chongji:

 

(Well, yes it's Lee Chan Hee or Chunji from Teentop. A fan of him >< kyaaaaa  imagine him as the cute and easy going chauffeur and the new hot teacher~)

~Sorry for not updating these last 2 days/bows/~