Chappie 58

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

After a lot of confusion and worrisome and the great grumpiness from the ‘handsome’ driver and the worried and unhelpful passengers, they finally safely arrived at the destination for 4 hours, following nope, stalking the bus with the same destination as them.

Luckily, Himchan, as the so called mother and Hera the only girl have prepared snacks for them during the ‘bus stalking travel’ so they won’t need to go to the rest stop, and these boys are a good handler for their… ‘Call of a nature’ so they won’t have to stop to the toilets’ rest stop neither. Hera, spent the whole 4 hours falling asleep, her head was banging to the window, and Zelo, the one who most care and love (he really wants a ‘noona’ that’s why, he adored her so much) (well… after Daehyun but Daehyun never showed his care for her right?) put her head to his shoulder instead, so she’ll be comfortable, and yes, she’s sleeping so well (like usual). She used several blankets to cover her, maybe that’s why she fallen asleep that well.

When Daehyun glanced over them, who’s now maybe became a habit of him, Daehyun saw the way Hera slept on Zelo’s shoulder. His eyes felt so burning with jealousy; he choked at his own saliva, feeling something weird eyeing him from the front, Zelo chuckled, “Hyung, at least you should do this right? Ah.. nevermind, you’re going to do this after all, right hyung?” Zelo asked Daehyun in concern. Strangely, the only ones awake are them, Daehyun and Zelo. All of them were sleeping, as if they can sleep whenever they are.

‘I did it. Many times. In the school's garden after the exams, she always fall asleep.’ Daehyun said to himself, too afraid to blurt it out, Zelo’ll be like “WHAT? HYUNG?”endlessly teasing him, asking him, and then surprised Hera, and it all because of him if Hera’s awake, “Well… yeah I hope so.” Instead of saying those words, Daehyun pitifully said, he maybe did it, but Hera doesn’t even know his existence, or so that’s what he thought to himself he is invisible to her, and he regretted it. Well, he does feel the tingling feeling on the very first day he met her, but he wasn’t that sure about his feelings, and he always act that way towards girls, at least since that hurtful accident that brings B.A.P, Nam Soon, and Heung Soo life to the turn point. And now, he regrets it. Just if he was sure about her, and he’s close to her like the others. In fact, he is jealous over his own best friends.

And that’s not good; he thought to himself, dreaming about it is scary, how about in real life? Jealous over his own best friends? Heck, he won’t dare, or he doesn’t want that to happen.

>> Back to the current<<

They finally came to the destination, and one thing that surprised Hera is… it’s a beach! Hera eyes widen, it’s not her first time went to the beach but… it’s been a long time since the last time she went to the beach, maybe since her grandmother died? Yeah, that long. Oh! And if you wonder how can the sleeping beauties woke up, Hera woke by herself (weirdly, if Lin ever saw this magical phenomenal thingy, she maybe got a heart attack), looks like her blankets got down by itself, well that explains. The other boys are not that heavy sleeper, except for Himchan, they immediately wake up even before Daehyun could waste his voice for waking them up.

Before even remembering that she’s there, seating on the very back, the only girl she slightly squealed, “It’s the beach!” while holding her blankets. All of them chuckled, somehow Daehyun magically (although still silently) let his guards down, he smiled, his lips goes up forming a curve line.

They knew the fact that Hera was raised as a commoner, not trained like them, being the heirs of big and full of influence companies, but they also aware to the fact that she is now one of the big heirs, including them.

Lightly stomping her feet, making a light ‘thung’ sound, Hera waited the door to be opened; she anticipates it, just like a kindergarten student waiting for her first field trip. “Oh, wait. What beach is it? It’s so… empty.” She asked. “it’s Sokcho beach.” Youngjae, as usual smartly answered. “Eh? But isn’t it supposed to be close now?” Hera asked back.

“Well, yes. But our driver here is the one who manages it all.” Youngjae replied, he just woke up from his worst nightmare, got last place for the ranking test so he can’t smartly blabber things just like he usually does.

Hera sits in confusion, till the door opened. She doesn’t even remember what it means by the driver who manages it all, she got down from the van and felt the breeze.

The blue sea, white soft sands, it’s currently a hot afternoon the sun really tortures them, she’s lucky that she wore such a comfortable clothes, she thought. As she feels the sands with her bare feet, yeah, she immediately took off her shoes, and directly feels the sensation of the sands.

The boys, watching her from afar, Hera is currently standing right in front of the blue sea, she fast-walked. Daehyun is still wearing his sunglasses, oh how lucky he is to know the hot weather, while Himchna is complaining why didn’t he bring his sunglasses with him? The boys are ‘diligently’ take down their luggage, and then bring them to Daehyun’s penthouse located in the beach.

The penthouse from afar, looks like a normal wood house with cool interiors, but once you go in, it’s … wow. The simple beach house looking from outside, aren’t exactly the same normal ones. If you know what I mean, spoiled teenagers trying to find their second home where all of their needs, games, big flat television, air conditioners, full set kitchen, and big comfy rooms? Yeah, the penthouse got it all.

 

“Lil princess! Stop playing with water and come here!!” Youngjae screamed on top of his lung, waving his hands to Hera, who’s now playing sands, making some unidentified poor mountains. Hearing Youngjae screaming, Hera pouted. But oh well, she can play later.  “Wait!!” Hera screamed back to him before she ran to the penthouse.

Daehyun watched it all, to be honest, he watched her playing around with waters, sometimes playing with Zelo and Jongup who’s messing around with her, and when she built those poor mountains, he watched it all from the penthouse’s balcony. He smiled. He loves all about her. The way she’s playing around, till the way when she made that ugly pout.

And now, he doesn’t have the nerve to confess, not, he doesn’t even dare to go closer with her. He really messed up doesn’t he? Jung Daehyun.

End of writer’s side.