Chappie 57

Shy Confession

Daehyun’s side:

. . . Yoo Youngjae! How dare he… well but he’s still kind enough to carry my suitcase though. Nam Soon is in front of me and he said “Yah, you okay bro?” Nam Soon… how can I not be okay? “Eung” I shortly replied, I’m still maintaining my cold image towards Hera, and my plan would be all messed up if I opened this blabber mouth of mine.

 

Himchan hyung, as usual, every time we go to a vacation trip, he’d be the one who lead everything, but strangely he never bring his suitcases with him, or he does… but calling someone to carry it for him and in this case, Yongguk hyung is the victim. Yongguk hyung sighed many times then rested for a while, it seems that our ‘mothers’ torture our leader a lot huh? I slightly chuckled at the sight, it reminded me on our first time to our no parents ‘guidance vacation trip together, when we have to use our own earned money to pay the additional charge, and yeah it’s not that cheap.

And then… I saw her smile, she care-freely walking side by side with Youngjae, and they sometimes talk some things I can’t hear and maybe understand, she shines so brightly under the sun light, seriously, harabeoji needs to make an additional canopy for our yard and parking lots.

And there he goes, the mother-in-law, sulking at the very front, Himchan hyung… we all know you’re excited. So, that’s why I speed up and followed him after.

Rather than I’ll burn in jealousy seeing that Youngjae, jerk. Sorry bestie, I rather hear Himchan hyung’s blabbering.

Once we arrived at the van location in the school’s parking lot, I should say, Youngjae worked his off (and of course, me too) to find this nice black van. Before, he would rent some old and broken bus, and we had to stop and went to our destination using taxi, and our parents wouldn’t allow us to use their money, we have to work, and the taxi fare aren’t that cheap. Heck. 

“So… we got Himchan and Daehyunnie…” Yongguk hyung, said after he put and somehow managed our luggage to the van so it’ll fit, Oh gosh… Himchan hyung would never ever drive on such vacation trip like this. Himchan hyung directly opened the car middle seat door, and claimed his place, that means, I’ll drive. “I’ll drive.” I voluntarily walked to the driver’s seat and made myself comfortable. I took a quick glance on Hera, she’s still fascinated I think, maybe it’s her first time, going on a vacation trip with 7 crazy or should I just say 6, (I’m not included) boys.

 

Yongguk hyung claimed his seat in front, beside me. And the rest, I don’t know about the rest arrangement but I do know that Hera is seating on the very back with Nam Soon and Junhong.

“Kay! We’re going to Gangnam Express Bus Terminal!!” Himchan the most excited one declared, “EH? Why would we go there?” Youngjae asked, it seems that the president forgot heh? I smirked. “Okay, fastened your seatbelts everyone~” I joked from the front.

I took a quick glance over Hera at the back, she’s laughing hard. And then Junhong whispered something to her. Tch. Choi Junhong, you’ll get it from me later.

“Yah! Jung Daehyun! You aren’t telling me?” Youngjae nagged from behind. While, the one who started it all, Himchan hyung doesn’t do anything at all and Hera, the only female voice spoke “Eh? Where are we going? You won’t get us kidnapped right? Oppa?” she asked. “No, he won’t dare…” Nam Soon said, slowly but I have an ultra-sonic hearing (okay, maybe not that ultra)“I can hear that Oh Nam Soon.” I muttered under my breath.

Yongguk finally unplugged his earphones, and he said “Well, our driver here, can’t memorize the way so we’re going to follow the bus.” And it seems that Yongguk mocked me, I clearly remember the way to get there, and it’s just… it’s been so long since we haven’t gone there, and I just want… a clearer way.

“Okay now everyone shut your mouth please.” I said in my best cold tone, I joked… that ain’t be good.

“Oooohhhh! Daehyun hyung.” Now, as if they can’t understand my feelings, Junhong and Jongup teasing me all day long today, and I bet it’ll continue until we’ll arrive to the destination.

“But… Oppa, where are we really going?” Hera, from the back asked with her cute curious tone. Cute, she widens her eyes when she’s curious and that tone of her, it gives me bell chimes.

Himchan hyung hummed signing it’s a secret, probably. Hera, from the back (yeah… I took some glances of her through the rear mirror) slightly pouted. Hmm… why is everything about her is so pretty?

“We’re going to Daehyun’s penthouse at a beach; don’t know exactly what beach is there. But, I heard it’s one of the Jungs’ properties.” Nam Soon explained to her. “Ah..” she nodded slightly.

Nam Soon… you don’t have to tell her about the properties, I bought it by my own earned money! And how the hell I knew that the beach is actually one of my parent’s properties? They just bought it months after I bought the penthouse.

At first I bought it, I worked part-times jobs, after school, when the lunch breaks and recesses. Sometimes, even skipped some lessons, and got some little help from my parent through… my weekly pocket money. But I only used one week money really. And it helped for 60% of the total price and I need to work my butts off for the 40%, it’s not easy to earn money, and I, especially we, appreciate our elders for that.

Well, every one of us is trained to be discipline, not that kind of heirs who’d be all arrogant and yeah… bossy. But I do admit, we’re still bossy, we still receive our weekly daily money needs, but I don’t really need that money so I saved it and sometimes use that to decorated for our lounge (which is not really helping with Hera always visit us daily) and sometimes give it to the school.

One thing I really don’t understand, how can that girl, I mean Park Jiyeon yeah the girl who’s maybe have some mental-illness with her. How can she… admit that I’m hers? I don’t even know her really well. All I know from the rumors are that she’s B.A.P’s fanclub’s president.

And then… after some silence, I realized everyone’s asleep. That fast? Really?

End of Daehyun’s side.

 

Hera’s side:

Woot, today has finally arrived. After some long discussion with the president Yoo and B.A.P also Nam Soon and Ha Kyung, we decided to go to our vacation trip today, on Saturday. And the reason we gather at the school was… I don’t really know, maybe to bond with each other more closely? But, still I think it was a good idea.

And yeah… Lin unnie is on her troll, I’ve prepared one travel bag for this trip but then she changed it into a suitcase and chose the clothes, for me… forcefully.

And surprisingly, it is quite light did she put magic over here? Cause, from what I remember, she put almost all of my clothes (or is it her clothes coming from the special powers of her?) into the suitcase. 

But, then Youngjae came and he offered to help me carrying my suitcase, although I rejected it. But, then he still grabbed it. Oh well. So, he’s carrying mine and one another suitcase. Maybe Nam Soon’s? But then Nam Soon is carrying his own suitcase though. I don’t know maybe it’s Himchan oppa’s?

And then Yongguk oppa ‘roared’ ahh… Youngjae and Himchan oppa’s… I laughed, too loud I supposed. “Why did you laugh?” Youngjae said to me after claiming his treasures. “It’s just…” I continued to laugh, sorry Youngjae. “Sorry sorry.” I apologized to him jokingly. He pouted.

After some not that long way to the parking lot (I don’t even understand why we have to gather at the lounge instead of the parking lot?) we finally here, (okay, actually we took quite a long time finding the transportation Youngjae rented.)

And then the usual, these boys, I nearly hear arguments every day I see them. But now, Himchan oppa and err… how can I call him? Jung Daehyun-ssi is the only one who can drive here, and then Himchan oppa directly went into the van and which means the cold guy is the driver.

Okay, with voluntarily I took the very back seat, the most comfortable seat with Junhong beside me and Nam Soon. With Youngjae, Jonguppie and Himchan oppa in the middle seat and Yongguk alongside the cold guy at the very front, to be honest I’m still shocked that Yongguk oppa still can’t get (or haven’t get) his driver license, oh well he does drive, sometimes, but he doesn’t have the license which means it’s illegal.

>> After some time<<

Okay, even though they’re my friends, I’m getting worried. Oh well. Let’s see how it goes.

End of Hera’s side.


Kinda in rush *mehhh* sorry for the crappy chapter *bows* 

-bunny-