Chappie 53

Shy Confession

I ended up being stuck, stuck between my mind, sigh, I never thought texting someone would be this hard. Whatever, I don’t know I might be just intruded B.A.P lounge, for a shortcut. (Well yeah since the lounge is the boys’ safe hangout other than the garden) Chongji might be there since I didn’t see his one stray of his hair today. Which I found it… weird, it feels weird not seeing Chongji around lately, even though he is annoying, a slowpoke, and all of slow and annoying words that can describes him.

But yeah, this Lin over here, for the very first time as a spirit, feels weird. Ergh, I don’t want to know again.

After thinking hard where is that grandpa, and that actually is wasting a lot of time, I hurried to the lounge.

As what I expected, 6 boys sitting down on the sofa, with their laziest position, one is holding a coca cola, another is playing games, and another one is holding a cookie jar and happily munch ‘his’ cookies as the crumbs are falling down. “Aish, I just cleaned the floor and the rug yesterday! Don’t you know how hard it is to clean?!!!” Himchan yelled more likely mother scolded after he caught some crumbs fell down to the clean shining floor and the soft and expensive rug (yeah, it is so soft you should try to sit on the rug) Daehyun who’s now looking at him with his wide eyes in surprise. I witnessed this funny scolding and puppy eyes scene and it looks like the boys haven’t realized the existence of the most amazing spirit ever lived standing (most likely leaning) on the gate.

“What? I can always clean…” Daehyun mumbled. He grabbed the cookies jar and put down the jar with sad eyes, as if the cookies are his life. “Guys, it’s just crumbs…” Argh… that voice, I can hear it my ears are sensitive, long life Chongji I just wondered where is he, and here he is at the lounge. Himchan is back to his TV show.

Wait, really am I that transparent? I’m standing here for about … merely from the start of their conversation. I must make a notice! I chuckled, it’s the only method I could think to use, regarding I really want to laugh at the bye bye my cookies part.

The boys’ eyes opened wide, maybe they just realized how tall I am by using these heels? Or they realized that I’m short. Hurt. “Oh! Ms. Lin! Hello!” the boys greeted me. “Hello~” I greeted them back, the life of a respected teacher, yeah.

“Oh, Chongji I need to talk with you.” I said it’s the truth; I need to talk with him, since the morning. The boys cooed, elbowing their elbows making some of faces. “Case.” One word, I said they all frozen. “Wait, just talk with all of us.” Yongguk the leader said to me, well they have rights after all. It’s their former muse and their muse included.

“So,” I started with in a very nervous state of mine, I got the idea from Mr. Kang, my fantasy prince. “How about we trap the culprit today?” before the boys can response, the door to the lounge opened.

“Annyeong~~!!!” A loud bang voice from the door can be heard; alongside with a warm greeting that came from Nam Soon following is Ha Kyung.

“Hei Ms. Lin~~” Nam Soon, greeted me and warmly smiled. “Hei~ Where’s Hera?” I greeted him back, asked him. “Hera, she’s busy with her stuffs I don’t know maybe reading some books or doing some research about…” Nam Soon said and ha Kyung continued “Research about some scientific stuffs, we don’t understand that’s why we’re here.” Daehyun chuckled, he then grab another cookie from the jar and eat it in one shot.

And Ha Kyung sitting beside Nam Soon who’s exclaiming his seat on the rug, seeing the two exclaimed their seat, I continued. “Wait, what is the atmosphere, gloomy…” Nam Soon, cut me again. “Just listen.” Chongji quieted him down. “So, let me continue, we’re going to catch the culprit today, and I’m thinking of tricking her.” I smirked. Oh… it’s always my way of tricking someone although the tricks are classic. “I need you guys to come at the cafeteria, rather than you all become fat uncles by lazily sitting in the lounge, how about you all witness the end of it all?” The boys lighted up, so does Ha Kyung, “Oh, Miss we can pour dirty water from the cleaning services today to her~~” she sung. “Or we also can pour her with the paint left in the janitor.” Youngjae continued. “Or the best mix it together and we can add some glue!” Himchan said. “Should we add coca cola?” Jongup suggested, “Oh maybe some eggs…” Zelo mumbled. “Just mix any liquids, things you want and we’ll pour it to her today.” Yongguk with his low voice added the commotion. “And then, we can make her tell the truth by threatening her.” Nam Soon said.

“And I’ll call the police.” Daehyun joined in. “And I’ll inform the principal.” Chongji said. Heck, this is better than my original plan to be! I’m thinking of throwing her my heels. But, yeah… it’s not the best way, and she also can throw her super heels to me, not the best choice. “Well, then I’ll threaten her.” I don’t really want to be the one who’ll threat but… I’m all left with this choice /insert, shock meh I don’t know how my face will look/

 

>> Fast forward <<

So yeah, we’re in the middle of the special floor’s hallway, filling up the wide and luxurious hallway with some several medium sized empty buckets, lots of paints left over coming in colorful colors, yeah Youngjae brought them over and then slipped because of one tiny spider in the janitor. As the results, he has a quite big bump on his forehead. Boxes of coca cola, the cafeteria’s, Jongup told some of his bodyguards to carry them over here. And some other liquids I don’t understand, eggs can be seen too.

 

Sighed, the boys… really is taking it all over huh? Then there is he, the weakest no the two weakest of them all, Himchan and Chongji carrying big pack of glue. “AHHHH!! Hyung! You stepped my foot!!” Himchna cried, controlling his face expression. “Sorry!!” Chongji on the other side, yelled.

“Can you please the two of you don’t yell!!” I said. “Sorry…” they both mumbled then quietly put down the pack on the floor.

Then we started to mix and match the liquids, divided them equally to each of the buckets. Since, the regulars will have some classes starting form today; we won’t have to worry to come out of the special floor. Yongguk being a trickster, he also mixed some chili pasta into it, some textile coloring, and flour. He puts on his ‘unusual’ scary smile or should I say his ultimately happy half smile half smirk on the whole mixing and stirring and placing the buckets into their place session.

 

Ha… such an exhausting day. “Everyone finished their work?” I asked. Everyone excitedly answered “YES!!” even the cold Daehyun, but I know now the reason why he put on his cold face, Hera. Well, certainly his cold face works well when he’s in front of Hera or the fangirls.

“Let’s go!” I pumped my fist leadin the way. And wait for the target to come. HEHEHEHEHEH /insert evil laugh/