Chappie 77

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

 

“Unnie, please make it prettily.” Hera grinned side to side. Lin was thinking hard on how to do with Hera’s hair. “Okay I got it~” Lin cheered, “Hera trust me, you’ll look fabulous.” Hera grinned, once again.

“Okay you’re ready.” Lin beamed at her work, admiring every detail of it. Well, inside, she might explode. “Ah! And don’t forget your mask~!” Lin cheered before she’s gone. Hera took a closer look at herself, well… what could she say? Since her days with Lin, made her looked like a spoiled and loved Cinderella, Lin is her fairy godmother and she loves Lin dearly, and since then each moment just get better. If she was granted for few more wishes, she wished for him.

 

Hera squealed inside, knowing this’ll be her first time attending a ball, although it’s not formal but still, it’s a little practice for her. She was accompanied by Chongji, to the school. Most of her schoolmates would probably think she’s an ordinary who got a scholarship; oh how she wished it was like that. But in fact, she was the precious daughter of Korea’s gem. She doesn’t want the wealth; she wants love, warmth like how it was before.

 

But, she knew, her life will gradually getting better, somehow. This is just a new beginning, a new starting point for her, for her life.

Confidently, Hera walked the stairs to the hall. She was wondering where the others could be at. How do they’ll look? More importantly, how does he’ll look? She put her elegant and stunning mask, with a little detail on the side, a simple touch would make it all glamorous, Lin insisted.

She sighed and prayed it’ll be all well.

 

She took her steps, slowly, elegantly, and spreading the glimmering shines behind her. Lin picked the attire just right, since it made her stood out of the others. Some girls might questioning her existence, some girls might look at her and gave dirty looks, some criticized her, but in the short period of time, she learnt; you can’t always judge anybody in this kind of world, you need to take a closer look.

 

She knew they were jealous, and she isn’t proud of that. Jealousy is an enemy, a rivalry, but it also can be a friend for you. It could bring you hatred, false love, and mostly, it could make you broken. But jealousy, could take that person down too. Well, if you’re being ignorant to those who don’t care, whose ego is above anyone else, whose will take you down, and that was exactly what Hera has learnt from observing. 

Hera ignored them. She realized how much she has matured since the news about her being in an extravagant family. Everyone wears a mask. False. But she knew the boys and Ha Kyung never done that. She believed them, and she does.

“Hera!” someone tapped her shoulder. Hera flinched, surprised. “Ha Kyung-aahhh” she whined like a puppy, okay maybe she matured… a bit? “What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you’re scared?” Ha Kyung . Hera flashed a faint smile, “They stare at me like they’re pointing a laser or something.” She whispered. Ha Kyung laughed “Well, get use to it, princess~” Ha Kyung continued to tease, Hera sighed. “Ah. Where’s Nam Soon?” she asked. “There, obviously munching all of the food with your fellow Mr.Fattie.” Ha kyung whispered, and pointed at the place Nam Soon and Daehyun stayed. Apparently, the whole of B.A.P were wearing full mask, thankfully their crazy fangirls don’t notice them. It’ll be crazy, for Nam Soon though, he had to use that half mask, to continue well, eating, drinking, and chatting freely. Poor, Daehyun out there.

Hera approached the reserved table. “Hey, you guys~” she chuckled, although her hiding-your-nervousness skills are terrible. “Oh Seo Hera!” Nam Soon grinned back. “What’s wrong? You know you looked so nervous.” he said, greeting her. “Nah, it’s fine? Not used into it.” Hera plainly answered him. “Where’s Ha Kyung?” Nam Soon asked. “There. Right there.” Hera laughed.

 

“Whoa… I really couldn’t tell the difference of you guys…” Hera muttered. She took a closer look, “well, besides the height.” She continued. She knew the tall one was obviously Zelo, and the second one is Yongguk, while the shortest one will be Jongup. And the other three, she could guess by their body features. But, for Daehyun, frankly speaking she knew him by his fragrance, his smell. “Yah, you okay? The announcement will be like… soon.” Youngjae asked. “I’m okay of course.” Hera smiled.

“By the way, Himchan oppa the ice sculpture was amazing!” she lowly praised, afraid the others would hear them. Himchan swayed his hair, “Of course of course, it’s Kim Himchan you’re talking about~” he praised himself. His whole statement made B.A.P laughed.

“Why? What’s wrong? Everyone did a good job.”Hera said, but she laughed along them. “Don’t be so nervous Hera, relax for a bit more.”Yongguk relaxed her. Oh, one more thing, if Hera was given an older brother, how she wished it’d be Yongguk, and it happened, along with other 5 awesome brothers. Although one other seems to be special.

 

“Thanks oppa.” Hera showed him her gratitude, “Hello, my students.” A loud, charismatic voice was heard throughout the hall. Mutters, chatters, laughs, and all of those sounds came to a dead silent. Well, it’s the principal you’re talking about. Everyone in the hall automatically greeted him. Park Haeja was plainly the school’s great asset alongside B.A.P and their muse. Without him and his witty thoughts, the school never achieved the word success.

 

“It’s been a great month for all of us right?” he asked, opening his speech. “And today, I’ve wanted to tell great news for all of you.” Great news came from the principal’s mouth means really big and great news. “But first, let me invite our school’s treasure. B.A.P please come out.” He called.

Right after it, the crowd roars, especially the girls, not seeing B.A.P for a long time and finally see them in front is a miracle, eventually B.A.P came out revealing their faces and went beside the principal.

“Actually, a few months ago, you all took the yearly test right?” the principal continued, it somehow brought some expectation for all of the students, it might be the muse trial, it might be the time when B.A.P need to step down their throne. But, nobody expected the muse to come.

Hera moved closer to the stage, she was dragged by Ha Kyung, obviously. She knew this was coming and all she could think was; hide. “We’ve got the results right after it, and I’m surprised.” The principal rose every of his students dreamt off. “We’ve got a new muse.” He said, surprisingly calmly.

The girls’ voices soar. Who could it be? Who could be the lucky girl who gets to get a month trial? Heck, they didn’t know that the trial was over. “And we started the trial right away.” The principal slightly cheered. It brought down the excitement just now. They knew it wasn’t them. Well, to be honest the other teachers don’t know it too; they never thought a girl would be able to beat the 6 charming and perfect boys. “Let me introduce you, B.A.P’s muse,” The principal paused, he’s worrying a lot about his best friend’s granddaughter too, it was her first time. But he knew she can overcome her fear, getting along with people was great enough. “Seo Hera, please come out the stage.” He flashed a fatherly smile. Hera was pushed by Ha Kyung and came out awkwardly, but B.A.P just laughed it off inside.

It was an as expected. The girls although there seems a fire of jealousy burning them alive clapped. They knew what will happen if they mess up with B.A.P’s dearly muse. They knew too well once B.A.P was involved in commitment, they go all in.

“Introduce yourself.” The principal whispered and tapped Hera’s shoulder as an encouragement. Her lips curled into a faint smile, “Hello everyone, my name is Seo Hera. Please take care of me well.” She smiled. The Junos, Hera’s fanboys are going crazy, half of them were clapping for happiness, half of them were hiding their jealousy. All of the girls, who don’t know Hera well, are faking their kindness enough to not murdering her in the spot.

 

It went nostalgic, for all of them. A happy moment. But Hera knew once this was over, everything changed and she was ready for that.

End of writer’s side. 


It looks like Hera got the hang of the socialites life XDD 

Thank you for taking interest to this story~

Subscribers, comments, and upvotes would be galdly accepted. XDD

*xoxoxoxo*

-bunny-