Chappie 29

Shy Confession

     Hera’s side:

Himchan oppa, wore his apron. I chuckled, Himchan oppa has always been a fantastic chef, I once tasted his cooking but his taste is just too high, so his food ingredients expenses are always too high.

 

Well, if any one of you is wondering how could they craving some of my cookies and why did I know about Himchan oppa cooking skills, then you should read this.

 

After a good few days from our first meeting, they treated me like I am their own family. (Of course only the 5 members, I don’t know but the fact he is rude to me is bothering me although I know his reasons to do so)

So every recess or lunch, we met up at the rooftop (by the way, the rooftop is rarely visited by the students) and share each other cooking. Himchan oppa cooking is beyond delicious and he shared the recipe… the expenses are expensive… that’s the difference between a high and top class and class like me. *sigh*

And they asked me to cook some, to be honest, I’m terrible at cooking and I spent the whole week to study a cooking recipe and it tastes plain. *tears flowing out*. But, then at that moment, I found my own recipe… Cookies~~ I love them and I always do. I learned them only for a few hours and mastered it already. I even modified the recipe, show off much?

Well, I admit I’m showing off too much here but that’s the only thing I can show off, maybe I got this from Lin unnie? Oh noo… (Lin unnie is the show off master).

But, thanks to her also, my cooking skills are getting better day by day yayyy~!!.

Since, they asked me for cookies, I made it by myself at home (although the head chef is worried) and it succeeded at the first try. They tasted it and they love it, since then I’ve been making cookies each day and delivering it to them each day, but I stopped since the exams started and it’s been a while the last time I saw them.

I had no idea about Himchan trying to make it though and it ended up not that good as they expected, when cookies are simple to make!

So that’s about the story.

I said cueing Himchan oppa to make the cookies. I guided him “oppa a lot of sugar and choco chips please~~~” I grinned, cookies are the most delicious with lots of choco chips and sugar. Heheee… I even have one big jar of cookies in my room for my ‘emergency’ supplies if I ran out of snacks.

“Hera-yaa help meee~!!” Himchan oppa cried “Coming~!” I said in reply. Then we’re all busy making the cookies all together (they decided to make it a lot so).

      End of Hera’s side.

So, I and Chongji excused ourselves from Hera’s class and that ‘attention ’ girl who used too much make-up, which makes her much older than her actual age. Girls these days…tsk tsk tsk.

“Yo lady.” Chongji poked me at my stomach. Ahh.. My weak spot TAT. “YAHHHH!! Don’t touch this area…” I nearly shouted. “Waeee~~??” he whined. “it’s sensitive.” I replied shortly. Of course it’s sensitive… it’s ticklish.

This old gramp… still doesn’t have the girl senses. He keeps poking my sensitive area!! I wanted to karate him and make him knocked down but… we are in a public area I can’t. I still have to manage my ‘image’ in front of the students. Yeahh… I think I have that killer image. Oh yeah, Lin.

 

“Lee Chongjiiii!!! Stop it!” I scolded him, weird he’s older than me but he looked like younger than me, am I old already? “Okay okay, I’ll stop.” He finally stopped. Freedom~! “Yah, let’s got to the special floor.” He said fast, as he hold my hand and dragged me to the special… what is it again? Ah right special floor.

Wow… the security test… even the main door is in luxury… dang… how much is this cost? We passed~ yaayyy give applause!! We entered and we are now in… the class. Hemm… to luxurious for a high school student, 6 big and luxury table and chair, a LCD and teacher’s table, big expensive board or smart board I don’t know what is this thing called, we looked around, and I realized there is one big space in the middle of the 6 table. It looks like they’ll add another table there.

 

I wonder who’ll be sitting on that table, hah… wish I’m a human and is surrounded by 6 handsome boys… my ultimate dreaammmm~~!!! but, now I’m trapped with an old gramp who is slow (singing Henry’s trap in my mind), speaking of which, I’m a big fan of K-Pop hehheeee thanks to Hera, always talking about her friend, Ha Kyung. AH! She’s the girl sitting beside Hera!

I wish I’m a student instead of a teacher but… I’ve made my decision so… sigh. After wandering around the special class, we went to the lounge.

We entered the lounge without hesitation and my sharp nose (Hera once joked that I have a dog’s nose) smelled Hera’s cookies. Hee?? Hera’s cookies? You mean Hera’s special cookies?? Wait, what is she doing here??

She wore an apron, surrounded by 5 boys, helping her making the cookies. Gosh… that’s my ultimate dream, glad my future mother is surrounded by handsome boys on her younger days, hurrahhh maybe when I’ll born later, she’ll tell me her younger days and tell me about the boys~~ Oh my poor girl heart.

(Yes, the kitchen is viewable from the main door of the lounge). So, we’re standing there, mouths hanging open from the view, when Chongji elbowed me “Lady, do you think Hera is

popular?” he asked. Is that even a question oldie? “Sure thing look at her~” I said, slowly so they can’t realized.

Far away from the kitchen there is the lounge’s bar. There, the one particularly super-duper handsome boy, is drinking his mix and kind off… spying Hera and his friends. Ha! Spying, Hera! My girl senses are tingling.  I see…

 

I observed him more especially his eyes when he’s ‘spying’ on them. His eyes are sure filled with jealousy, but at the same time, he showed his caring side. Although I know, he is a very cold person. He slightly smiled warmly towards Hera. And it seems like he can’t stop staring at Hera.

Ahhhhh~~~ Hera is soooo luckyyyyy being surrounded by handsome boys and is the crush of an extremely handsome boy. I’m so jealous… but that’s alright I’m Hera’s future daughter (throws confetti my family would be a good looking family as I’m also a good looking person).


~ So, before the so called 'war' starts, I shall update~. 

 

Ah, I remembered. 

I know I may don't have the right to say this, but as an EXO's international fan, I just had the urge to say this:

Please don't go beyond the line, dear fellow EXO's fans,  (although I know they won't be reading this), for a fan (like me) that's leaving away from them and don't have the big chance to see them LIVE,

you're all considered lucky (beyond lucky I mean) to be seeing them LIVE instead of spazzing and fangirling over from the internet or in front of your computer. 

So please don't waste your chance and went over the line cause fans are suppose to supports and bring joy to them, not give harm to them. Not only for EXO's fans but other idol groups fans also. Please just don't waste your chance. 

 

(I also hope in the future, there will be no fanwars between EXOtics and BABYs)

_ from an EXOtic, BABY, and an A.R.M.Y (me)_