Chappie 83

Shy Confession

Writer’s side:

>>Dining Room<<

Hera led Daehyun to the dining room. It was way obvious that Daehyun was blushing, just thinking having breakfast with Hera and her family made Daehyun’s heart explode.

 

“Hello Mrs. Seo.” He flashed a smile. “Mr. Seo and President Seo.” He said, bowed to the elders. “Eeeiii~ What’s up with Mrs. Seo.” Hera’s mother joked around. “Call me mother.” She demanded. Daehyun nodded, “Then yes, mother.” “Me too! Call me father, Mr. Seo is too formal don’t you think?” Hera’s father laughed. “Yes, father.” He laughed along. “Yeah kid. What’s with the president? You are our Hera’s friend then you’re my grandson.” President Seo stood up and handshake the boy.

“I’m sorry oppa.” Hera whispered, she did feel apologetic towards the boy for her family's big response. “It’s okay.” Daehyun silently mouthed to her, he smiled. ‘Dang that smile, early in the morning.' Hera thought she tried hard to hide her excitement. She tried okay?

“Now, you two have a seat.” Hera’s grandpa commanded. ‘These two lovelies, how dare they hide it from me?’ The eldest thought, spying the two chatting like there’s no tomorrow, he sometimes looked at his granddaughter flushed red because of his best friend’s grandson small actions. He’s wondering whether the grandchild of his is dating, but if it was Daehyun you’re talking about he’ll definitely give his blessings. Hey, it’s the Jung Daehyun! Every parents will dying to have an in-law like the Jungs though the Seos themselves are influential, with an addition of the Jungs, it is very possible to create a business empire of their own.

 

‘I should get the two together faster. It is very lovely seeing this scene~’ Madam Seo sang quietly in her mind, she’s giggling silently. She felt like her daughter is completely a grown up now, having a crush of her own. “What’s wrong?” her husband asked. “Seeing the two, it’s reminded me of us don’t you think?” she answered. “We were much sweeter than them.” He joked. “What a joke.” His wife scoffed.

“Daehyun, how’s your grandpa doing?” The eldest said. “Grandpa is doing great, sir.” Daehyun answered, more likely in a professional manner, but that was exactly how he was raised, show your elder with respect and dignity. ‘I like this kid already.’ Hera’s grandfather grinned. It was almost rare to find a grown-up boy that shows respect, he was lucky his best friends’ grandchildren mostly are sons; he might arrange one of them to his granddaughter. “Daehyun, you must do well for the sake of your grandpa okay?” Hera’s father comforted. Daehyun flashed an assured smile, as if his glint said it all ‘it’s my will.’

The breakfast, isn’t going to be another quiet breakfast just like any other day. The room was filled with laughter as both Hera and Daehyun kind of bickered with each other and how the elders teased them, 

“Ah! You know Kyung Hee I read in a book recently that couples these days wear similar accessories.” Hera’s grandfather suddenly brought the topic to his daughter-in-law. “Yes, father it was called a couple – thing” she laughed sensing another tease from her father-in-law. “Oh! Talking about couples, you know my friend’s daughter from the Lee’s? Aigoo, her daughter is very nice, she treats the others really well. Daehyun-ah, you want me to introduce her to you?” she asked Daehyun.

Daehyun nearly choked on his orange juice. “N-no, it’s a no need. Thank you for your consideration.” He quickly replied before his mother and Mrs. Seo could set up a blind date. Hera, on the other side remained silent. ‘Why? They have their daughter here why bother introducing him to another family’s daughter?’ Hera thought hard, completely irritated. Hera’s grandfather secretly winked, signalling more attacks. “Eii, she’s pretty and she’s really nice~” Seo Kyung Hee continued. “Ah…” Daehyun is flustered from the sudden offer. “And your mother met her too.” She added. ‘What about your daughter mom?’ Hera ate her toast quietly. ‘His mother met me too.’ She quietly muttered. “Then if you don’t want the Lee’s, you want me to introduce you to the Park’s?” she said with excitement. ‘Oh my gosh, how many daughters do we have left? Are you really my mom? Mom???’ Hera silently judged her overly excited mother. “It’s not good for a youngster to stay single.” Hera’s father joined.

 

‘Dad, whose side are you siding’ Hera thought, she sulked. “Aniyo, it’s a no need really. Mother, father.” Daehyun politely declined the offer, “ah, maybe you already have a girlfriend?” Mr. Seo asked. Daehyun laughed at the statement, “I have someone special already.” He smiled. ‘Wait what?’ Hera thought. ‘He has someone already?’ Hera sulked. 'Well, it's not like I'm really care.' she thought. “Mom I’m also a single.” Hera raised her hand. “Eii, you’re bad at boys. No way you could stand blind dates, just stay single baby.” Her mother . ‘Why do I love you mom?’ Hera thought. “Right, our Hera is really lacking. I even wonder if she could get married.” Hera’s father sighed, worriedly. “Haha, it’s considered lucky if our Hera got a boyfriend.” Hera’s grandfather chuckled. 'Grandpa! You too?' Hera stared at them in disbelief.

“Anyway, Daehyun-ah who’s that girl?” Hera’s mother brought the topic. “There is, mother.” Daehyun grinned. ‘Ah… this is not what I wanted it to be’ Hera sighed.  

“Look at the time! Mom, Dad, Grandpa we’ll get going then, bye~!!” Hera stood, grabbed Daehyun’s arm and went out from the dining room. “We’re safe~” Hera ran out of her breath. “Take your time slowly.” Daehyun laughed. “Oppa, they’ll kill us in any second.” Hera bushed. “How? They didn’t take out knife or something.” Daehyun . “The same, the same.” Hera sighed, and sulkily opened the car. “Go drive.” Hera ordered.

“This girl.” Daehyun mused. “Hurry!! They’ll attack us later.” Hera rushed him. “Yes, young miss Seo.” Daehyun joked. Hera scoffed a little. No doubt, inside she was giggling so hard.

 

“We’re late, drive faster, driver~” Hera chuckled; she took her sweet little revenge. “Yes, young miss.” Daehyun emphasized the last two words. “I bet they’re wondering our whereabouts right now.” Hera laughed; she imagined the confused expressions of the boys. “That’s right and they began searching the entire building and got caught by the girls.” Daehyun continued and exploded with laughter.

Oh My Gosh. Bingo.

 

“For Pete’s sake.” Youngjae mumbled, massaging his temples. He sensed the footsteps, runs, and… screams. “Hyung, should we run?” Zelo elbowed the older beside him. “It’ll not enough.” Youngjae groaned. “Oh, come on. It’s not that bad right?” Himchan nudged, forced his oh-so-charming smile. “Stop it hyung. You knew we’ll run out of breath and harabeoji won’t do anything about this.” Zelo fronted. While Yongguk and Jongup froze in the spot, “Hyung, where did Daehyun hyung go?” Jongup asked. “Jongup-ah…” the rest of them sighed.

“Jung Daehyun, Seo Hera seriously, both of them will die in my hands.” Youngjae grunted. “OPPAAA!!!” “By the count of three, 1..2..3.. RUN!” Yongguk commanded.

And they ran, for their lives. (with Youngjae and Himchan cussing).

End of writer’s side. 


Just wondering if you guys are alive XDD 

-bunny-